Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

47 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

i saw a lot of article about bogum in Naver yesterday and today . Bombastic dance / KBS 3 popular show ( MDBC / Lawyer Jo / S My way) .etc

Yes, it was exactly one year yesterday when they filmed the Bombastic teaser. The article comparing Love in the Moonlight with Lawyer Jo Deul Ho and Fight For My Way had something to do the concept of "reality-fantasy" with the article saying that MDBC was most brilliant example of the reality-fantasy genre.

Sigh! Really wish we could have a native Korean fluent in English in Bogum's Soompi thread to translate all these wonderful articles for us!

Bogum’s congratulatory message for ‘Seopyeonje’ the musical

Hello! I am Park Bogum.
'Seopyeonje’ the musical which I really like will finally be returning to the stage after 3 years. A lot of people, including myself, have waited a very long time.

'Seopyeonje’ the musical which has returned with a perfect performance together with the best actors.

I strongly believe that many people watching the performance will be able to have their hearts calmed and be 'healed’ through the heartwarming numbers.

I ask that you give (the musical) a lot of attention and love, and I too, will be supporting the musical 'Seopyeonjae’ until the end

'Seopyeonje’ fighting!’
  • Like 3