Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

welcome @ministryofbogum

i think he will consider seriouly for seobook movie as story line suits him well. so they patiently wait for him also. Anci city also took a long time to replace him with NJH after Jo in sung accepted.

@MichelleBG @gumtaek wish he take both seobook movie and one drama..what about temperature of love drama offer to him. still no news for actress side as well.

Have a nice weekend ahead ladies.

Bogum went histus for only about 1 year and we are  like below gif. LOL LOL. Even if he take this drama offer, even we will only see him in Dec. Sometimes i want him to take up the offer like other young actors. NJH, YJG and GKP.

• Like 6

a little bit about Park Bogum trip in Japan

1. On July 5, 2017. Park Bogum went to Fukuoka airport with friends. He fly with LCC (Low Cost Carrier), . not sure he took a red eye flight or 8.30 am flight from Incheon airport.

2. fan: can i take a picture with you????
bogum: oh... so sorry. cannot. .(with 90 degrees bow) .
((fan guessing because of his private trip? and fan wrote "not humanbeings" "too handsome"

3. fan in fukuoka(japan)said  " last night(7/6), i met Bogummy and he hugged me , and he had dinner with friend at a Sushi restaurant " (she part-timer restaurant). 

Source eezzm

• Like 6

@ministryofbogum: Thanks for these accounts...three comments

1. How can you get hurt or mad at a boy who respectfully refuses to have a picture taken with you because he makes a 90 degree bow together with his apology?

2. "He's not human! He's too handsome!" Something we already know...his mind-blowing visuals.

3. Bogum always has a soft spot for people who, by a not so fair human standard, would be described as not so special people (referring to the part-timer restaurant staff)...one of the traits I admire in him.

• Like 4

July 7 @BOGUMMY tweets

2012.07.07 - Proverbs 91:14-15

DEFWhCsVYAAIxPB.jpg

2015.07.07 - 

"I'm excited! I'm excited."

DEFWjM8VoAANDQ3.jpg

"@artmin0223 I received it well, thank you for cheering me up. The weather is hot so dont say outside for long. Go inside and have a nice rest."

DEFWlPkUQAAxLzy.jpg

#NowPlaying One of These Nights by Red Velvet

DEFWnt_UQAAoOV8.jpg

"@Obriller_Fleur it's been a while"

DEFW9-nVYAAKcPd.jpg

"@heartfor_B Thank you for your wonderful photo treasures!"

DEFW_orV0AAg0db.jpg

"@Love_Graphy I miss you"

DEFXBezVoAAk0aE.jpg

"@yr_hong1130 thank you very much"

DEFXDARVwAAb7Ts.jpg

"@twinkle_GJ I sincerely hope you will continue to love me!"

DEFXg_eUIAAUZ3P.jpg

"@weeny_beeny I recommend Haetban Kuktbab (for dinner)."

DEFXx7PU0AA0XvC.jpg

"@Dragon_way Thanks for cheering me up with a pretty picture every time! Lee Young is cute"

DEFX1f9UQAAuY3O.jpg

"@Soule616 Cool"

DEFX39bU0AAWENI.jpg

"@93bin0930 Good night"

DEFYHwBV0AARhFC.jpg

"@o__ducky @genia616 @by_YANDI @TJ_gum Thank you all"

DEFYKBMVYAEOHvu.jpg

note : translations are by google translate and my nonexistent Korean, please forgive for mistranslation.. feel free to correct the translations

source : Park Bogum.

@gumtaek my heart flutters when reading this fanaccount. Bogum is so polite :wub:

• Like 2