Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

10 hours ago, bogumalltheway said:

@4evgbogummy when is Bogum gonna arrive in hongkong? i dont know if i will meet him at the airport, i am about to leave Washington. i will be there probably 3 pm HK time

@bogumalltheway   Wow .... you came from Washington to see bogum ? He must be very happy and feel touch if he know .... have fun in fanmeeting with our lovely bogummy :) 

Also for @4evgbogummy and others ( if any ) from this thread who will be going to his HK fanmeet ....have fun and enjoy ur time with him :)

• Like 2

A light hearted moment at the airport. This C fan noticed Kwangjun hyung and called out "Kwangjun oppa!". Bogummy heard and laughed. She was rewarded with this lovely pic. Cr Park-06 on weibo.

Haha, a lot of C fans actually followed Kwangjun's twitter account (me included). Nothing ever happens there. I just keep my following for sentimental reasons.

87F44F77-46CB-4060-898B-E6A907ECF745_zps

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

I saw a couple of tweets that he actually is sick (has a cold) so hopefully he will not get sicker with the travel back and forth. 

Aww... poor boy ..... hope he will get well soon ...though his schedule is very tight still hoping he able to take enough rest b4 the fanmeeting start 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

No rest for our boy. At the press con at Shangrila. He was presented w two gifts  - a sword because his name means precious sword and another gift. For the sword, he laughed and said, I can't possibly bring this on the plane, can I?

AE866F59-4E70-42A6-A5D8-1782FE4CBBB6_zps

definitely can't hand carry but but check in right???

• Like 2

For those who can follow, enjoy!

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20161216/mobile/bkn-20161216121812379-1216_00862_001.html

A lot of stuff are quite contemporaneously uploaded onto the HK Fanclub FB site. If you are keen, you can follow that Facebook. They used to restrict followers to HK and Chinese residents only, if I am not wrong, but they no longer do. You can check out all the pics and videos there. 

• Like 4

Nothing very interesting revealed at the press conference except what I have posted above. Sammy Leung (SL) asked him to wield his sword at him (SL) as he's a bad guy and Bogummy laughed and refused. Then Bogummy said he's looking forward to a Happy Day with his fans tomorrow. Then he added, actually everyday is a happy day for him as he has many things to be thankful for everyday. Also, Bogummy noted that the number of fans greeting him at the airport increases each time he comes. This is his 3rd time in HK. Haha..apparently he cannot remember the venue where they held the MAMA Awards and was a little confused if the venue of the press conference was the same. One thing he's definitely not good at - sense of direction haha....so cute.

Edited by 4evgbogummy
Grammar
  • Like 10