Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Thanks for all the updates

http://www.bharian.com.my/node/222733

Czes5cnUQAAq45a.jpg

Czes5cdUcAAjoYd.jpg

Czes5cpUsAA6RTg.jpg

Spoiler

AHAD, 11 DISEMBER 2016 @ 3:39 PM

Park Bo Gum pakai baju Melayu

Oleh Zaidi Mohamad zaidim@bh.com.my

KUALA LUMPUR: Aksi bintang Kpop, Park Bo Gum menggayakan baju Melayu berwarna ungu yang dilengkapi samping pada Konsert 2016-2017 Park Bo Gum Asia Tour In Kuala Lumpur menggamatkan Dewan Plenari, Pusat Konvensyen Kuala Lumpur (KLCC) di sini, malam tadi.

Menghiburkan peminat dalam konsert dua jam, gelagat Bo Gum dipakaikan baju Melayu membuatkan peminat terutama gadis remaja teruja dan menjerit.

Bo Gum pula bijak 'membeli' jiwa mereka dengan melafazkan kata-kata 'Sayang, aku cinta padamu' dalam Bahasa Malaysia pelat, sehingga dewan menjadi gamat dengan pekikan lebih 3,000 peminat.

Selain mempesonakan peminat dengan langkah tari dan nyanyiannya, Bo Gum mempamerkan kebolehannya bermain piano.

Lebih istimewa, Bo Gum menyediakan juadah Korea untuk peminat bertuah dalam bekas makanan yang ditandatanganinya.

Namun, detik yang lebih memberi kesan emosi sudah pasti ketika pelakon drama Wonderful Mama dan Wonderful Days ini membacakan surat yang dikirim peminat.

Bo Gum membaca surat dalam bahasa Korea dan diterjemah ke dalam bahasa Inggeris oleh seorang petugas. Ketika itu, Bo Gum sebak kerana tidak menyangka mempunyai ramai peminat di Malaysia.

Melihat emosi Bo Gum tersentuh, peminat turut menitiskan air mata.

Bo Gum yang menerima trofi Personaliti Drama Korea Paling Berpengaruh, Anugerah Melodi (AM) 2016 yang turut diadakan malam tadi, dalam siri jelajah di Asia. Kuala Lumpur adalah destinasi persinggahan pertama buat bintang remaja ini.

Rangkaian televisyen Media Prima dan syarikat elektronik, Samsung menjalin kerjasama sebagai penaja rasmi Konsert 2016-2017 Park Bo Gum Asia Tour In Kuala Lumpur. Tiket konsert Bo Gum laris dijual selepas tiga hari dilancarkan.

@mai5116I can't find decent pics of him from my stash and my vid still have to edit:blink: just earlier in the fm is ok before that security girl kept laser lighting me Grrr. Love your fan account.

Czeam5rVEAA4UgJ.jpg

Czeam5wUkAAvT5w.jpg

Czeam5jUkAAJZk8.jpg

• Like 7

@sara2908, tell me about it. They kept on pointing the red laser towards me too. BTW, i love your new profile picture. Was thinking to change to that too but you beat me to it. Lol. I hope you'll get better photos of him in HK FM. I'm so jelly..

This photos were taken in the last segment where he penned a letter for us. Very sad but beautiful moment..

IMG-20161211-WA0153.jpg

IMG-20161211-WA0151.jpg

IMG-20161211-WA0170.jpg

IMG-20161211-WA0171.jpg

• Like 7

I totally agreed:)...i was at the FM last Saturday night with my bestie who is crazy over PBG. He is really charming and sincere....melted many hearts that night with his natural and humble appearance. It is just him being the human Park Bo Gum rather than the artist. Though i wasn't a fan of his but now i am. :)

When he did his Bombastic Dance, all of us when crazy and the audience participated with him. What a good night to end the year with a beautiful Christmas.

PBG speaks very good English and he was very spotting and adventurous to try out our local delicacies. Bravo to PBG....:glasses:

• Like 11

6 hours ago, penguinxbogum said:

ahhm I think the massive votes was due to Yoo Jung's fans hard work in voting for her just like when we were determined to vote for Bo gum. 

C fans are quite astute. They were skeptical right from the beginning. This is the only voting that has not been promoted or even mentioned at all by any of the official fansite accounts on weibo. I had not participated at all. I usually only trust the voting platforms promoted by official fansites.

Talking about voting, I got my response from KBS but the entire email was in Hangeul!!! Sigh...they need to up rheir game and provide some basic English translation- at least the TVN one allowed English pages for registration and some google translation functionality and so, fans illiterate in Hangeul can still roughly figure out. I was going to give up voting until I saw the link provided by MichelleBG. I clicked by intuition and am hoping I did the right thing. Sigh...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, penguinxbogum said:

ahhm I think the massive votes was due to Yoo Jung's fans hard work in voting for her just like when we were determined to vote for Bo gum. 

I have no intention of bringing it in conspiracy. But fans didn't make the decision for nothing.:sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I don't wanna spread the negative vibe here. If I bothered anyone with the info, I'd say I'm sorry. 

Let's enjoy the upcoming events. :)

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@salad71, welcome to Bogummy's thread or all thing Bogummy :D. Another fellow Malaysian here..

@4evgbogummy, chingu, please do not forget to share your FA here once after the HK FM. I wish you'll have a good time there as we did in KL.

Thank you chingu!! I'm sure I'd enjoy myself. Haha my friend and I are fully prepared to scream, cry and enjoy watching Bogummy with all his aegyo, handsomeness, and be drunk in his vocals. By the way, do they allow binoculars? I hope to be able to record some clips to post here from where I'm seated without being caught. 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Thank you chingu!! I'm sure I'd enjoy myself. Haha my friend and I are fully prepared to scream, cry and enjoy watching Bogummy with all his aegyo, handsomeness, and be drunk in his vocals. By the way, do they allow binoculars? I hope to be able to record some clips to post here from where I'm seated without being caught. 

Your binocular has recording function? The organizer will try to stop you from videoing so not sure when they see binocular will they stop u or not. Don't bring big bag they will check. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

C fans are quite astute. They were skeptical right from the beginning. This is the only voting that has not been promoted or even mentioned at all by any of the official fansite accounts on weibo. I had not participated at all. I usually only trust the voting platforms promoted by official fansites.

Talking about voting, I got my response from KBS but the entire email was in Hangeul!!! Sigh...they need to up rheir game and provide some basic English translation- at least the TVN one allowed English pages for registration and some google translation functionality and so, fans illiterate in Hangeul can still roughly figure out. I was going to give up voting until I saw the link provided by MichelleBG. I clicked by intuition and am hoping I did the right thing. Sigh...

Did you vote? you try to log in and vote. if really not sure i can help you to vote because i can read a bit of Hangul. Don't give up. Every chingus here will help. 

• Like 3

I must say our Emcee Owen did a tremendously well for his FM. Some of the fans were worried that he'll ask questions that most of us already knew. He made the atmosphere lively plus PBG lively and charming character made the night shine brightly. From my observation during this FM, PBG did this is with a very very sincere :heart: and i can feel that though i wasn't a fan of his till that night. I hope with his sincerity he can touch many many hearts in many ways like how he did in Malaysia. Fans of Malaysia give him a very very memorable as he was really worried that we don't know who he was and what other dramas/movies he had acted prior to Love in the Moonlight. Many fans can even answer his questions in hangul before the translator :P... Let's wait for his HK FM to give us more snippets of his FM. 

the funny part is that after the end of the FM, my bestie told me that she's going to bring some fresh coconuts to Korea next year for our holiday...:blush:. Hoping to catch hold of him @ his agency. PGB love the fresh coconut drink.. and boy he can really eat.....:blush:. Poor thing....before the FM he didn't have his lunch and was starving. When the emcee came out with some food for him to try, he ate most of it :P. It was so hilarious and he said....I'm so sorry for not being able to share with you and the fans said " gwaenchanh-a ".

• Like 11