Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

It has been extremely frustrating to log in to this thread. Was thinking of giving up posting on this thread altogether, and had to comfort myself with the thought that at least I still have weibo and tieba and that maybe it was a good timing to go back permanently into lurking mode again haha..

I still can't post pics or gif images :tears:

Am happy that I'd get to see Bogummy as MC for the awards, not one but two, though for the one on New Year's Eve, I'd only be able to enjoy pics and cuts made by fans for the same reason as would have applied to Bogummy before 2015. I'm just thinking his schedule is extremely full, what with preparation for FMs and all. He deserves a bit more rest, sigh...But obviously,  KBS is seeing him as "their person" to continue with the Bogum Magic. For his other co-MC, I'm for someone he has not yet worked with, such as Yoona, Suzy or maybe even the current MC for Music Bank. The only reason is because I'm looking forward to his future projects and it will be good for him to have the opportunity to interact and work with different actors. This will open up choices for his co-stars for his future projects.

• Like 3

Okay, one more attempt at posting pics.

%5BURL=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/4evgbogummy/media/EB6B1608-5BB6-4E22-A006-40309F64CC09_zpsw4yma0r1.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/4evgbogummy/EB6B1608-5BB6-4E22-A006-40309F64CC09_zpsw4yma0r1.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

okay, I'm giving up for now.

• Like 1

Park Bo Gum's Asia Fan Meeting in 2016-2017 

2016 December 10 Kuala Lumpur
2016 December 17 Hong Kong
2017 January 13 Jakarta
2017 January 22 Taipei
2017 February 4 Tokyo
2017 February 11 Bangkok.

Location: kokusai forum hall= The Tokyo International Forum is a multi-purpose exhibition center in Tokyo, Japan. One of its halls seats 5,000.

Ticket Price ~ USD 100 

No Hi-touch but there would be goodbye 

• Like 1

Just now, Grace1003 said:

@4evgbogummy: What worked was clearing all the cookies. You may also opt to use Firefox Mozilla. It was and still is a universal experience of many Soompiers.

I have been using my iPhone throughout and so, the browser is safari. Will try again later. Have sent soompi support an email but have got no response from them yet.

• Like 1

Reviewing the DB recaps of MDBC and was really amused and at the same time tickled by these...
Spoiler
news August 29th, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Wow, fully clothed Bogum just slayed all the six packs at Moon Lovers.

4.12 Minimeme August 30th, 2016 at 10:07 PM

Oh my, i love how you said (or typed?) that fully clothed bogum slayed all the sixpack!! I watched a glimpse of moon lovers and amazed with all the abs that shown, however bogum’s face and expression is sexier than all those abs..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

I have been using my iPhone throughout and so, the browser is safari. Will try again later. Have sent soompi support an email but have got no response from them yet.

Reading your comment made me try to fix safari. (I used iphone too, yesterday I fixed with Chrome in iphone after not being able to log in or even access soompi for the whole day.)

For Iphone or Ipad

SAFARI 

1. Open Soompi in safari,

2 then finding the button below with the arrow up sign,

2 push such botton and move to find the word "Request Desktop Site" and select,

3. log in would be automatically done. 

CHROME

1. Right Upper Button, find Setting, then Privacy, then Clear Blowsing Data;

2. Let correct sign show in the "Cookie site data" and "Cached Image";

3. Press "Clear Blowsing Data" 

4. Then we could log in soompi

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Reading your comment made me try to fix safari. (I used iphone too, yesterday I fixed with Chrome in iphone after not being able to log in or even access soompi for the whole day.)

SAFARI 

1. Open Soompi in safari,

2 then finding the button below with the arrow up sign,

2 push such botton and move to find the word "Request Desktop Site" and select,

3. log in would be automatically done. 

Let try and please tell me whether it worked.

Thank you! Now, I can log in but I can't seem to be able to post any pics or gif images. Have been using Photobucket but this does not seem to work now. Sigh...

• Like 1

Park Bo-gum meets royal descendant

Updated : November 24 2016
A-
A+

(The National Association for the Preservation of the Korean Royal Court)

Actor Park Bo-gum, who played Prince Lee Young in the historic series “Moonlight Drawn by Cloud,” was found to have made a “dramatic encounter” with royal descendant.

A picture of Park and Lee Seok, the only remaining male royal by blood, was recently posted on the website of the National Association for the Preservation of the Korean Royal Court, a foundation designed to support Lee.

Born in 1940, Lee, a grandson of the second-last emperor of the monarch Gojong, visited the film set of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” Gojong, the 26th king, was officially the last king of the Joseon dynasty, as he declared the Korean Empire in 1897. The Korean Empire lasted until it was annexed by Japan in 1910.

A news report by Sports Donga called the encounter “dramatic” in that a picture of a royal and an actor playing the prince “transcends space and time.”

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201611241142301335327_2

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

It has been extremely frustrating to log in to this thread. Was thinking of giving up posting on this thread altogether, and had to comfort myself with the thought that at least I still have weibo and tieba and that maybe it was a good timing to go back permanently into lurking mode again haha..

I still can't post pics or gif images :tears:

Am happy that I'd get to see Bogummy as MC for the awards, not one but two, though for the one on New Year's Eve, I'd only be able to enjoy pics and cuts made by fans for the same reason as would have applied to Bogummy before 2015. I'm just thinking his schedule is extremely full, what with preparation for FMs and all. He deserves a bit more rest, sigh...But obviously,  KBS is seeing him as "their person" to continue with the Bogum Magic. For his other co-MC, I'm for someone he has not yet worked with, such as Yoona, Suzy or maybe even the current MC for Music Bank. The only reason is because I'm looking forward to his future projects and it will be good for him to have the opportunity to interact and work with different actors. This will open up choices for his co-stars for his future projects.

Welcome back Chingu. You are not alone as i think most of us here experienced the same log in issue. Happy to see you back here. I am sure you will be able to find the solution on picture and gif posting soon. 

For uri cutie pie MC partner, me too i am eyeing for other actresses he has not worked with because after AAA i find that Bo Gum really can match well with any people and i am eager to look forward for his next project. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:
Reviewing the DB recaps of MDBC and was really amused and at the same time tickled by these...
  Reveal hidden contents
news August 29th, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Wow, fully clothed Bogum just slayed all the six packs at Moon Lovers.

4.12 Minimeme August 30th, 2016 at 10:07 PM

Oh my, i love how you said (or typed?) that fully clothed bogum slayed all the sixpack!! I watched a glimpse of moon lovers and amazed with all the abs that shown, however bogum’s face and expression is sexier than all those abs..

Spoiler

The comments are so hilarious but i agree with them because i picked my choice between the 2 after watching the preview. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Hide contents

The comments are so hilarious but i agree with them because i picked my choice between the 2 after watching the preview. 

Spoiler

My eyes would warch only one moon, which is Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. In my opinion, my taste might not be as another moon's story, unnatural acting by several main casts esp. idols, and overall carry. 

A-
A+

• Like 1