Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

9 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Correction: Bo Gum said: Hello, I am Go Kyung Pyo Hyung beloved brother's Park Bo Gum. (not Park Bo Gum who loves Go Kyung Pyo)

Thank you very much, I will correct my post. Park Bo Gum's calling himself similar to what mentioned himself with Song Joong Ki(in fan meeting) and Cha Tae Hyun(in Talent for Sales) Super Cute DongSeng. :wub::heart:

Park Bo Gum Reveals How Well Cha Tae Hyun Treats Him

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/25/park-bo-gum-reveals-how-well-cha-tae-hyun-treats-him/

“This is Cha Tae Hyun’s youngest brother Park Bo Gum.”

• Like 3

Before Park Bo Gum went to surprise

Park Bo Gum appeared : Go Kyung Pyo's surprised facial expression reflected their warm friendship.

Park Bo Gum's smile from his eyes to his mouth is a golden moment, he looked really relax and casually naughty as he has been (Sometimes a few days ago, we might feel his tiredness and exhaustiveness, not sure from his busy days or his pressure inside out) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

Ohhh..I'm so happy. Their filming schedule and all made it hard for them to meet up but look, Gummy still found time. This is the best news after the election ish. Breath of fresh air is what it is. 

true this is nice breath of fresh air and rainbow and cookies we need after anxiety attack with election:tears:

these two always so fluffy and adorable together :)

i missed seeing them together so much since R88 feel so long ago even just within this year lol....it also make up that time they can't meet during TVN award :P

personally for me these two boys already bros for life..

nothing superficial about their friendship all i can see two brothers who genuinely care, support and love each other

and they have gone through up and down in their career together they will always meant so much to each other :blush:

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Ohhh..I'm so happy. Their filming schedule and all made it hard for them to meet up but look, Gummy still found time. This is the best news after the election ish. Breath of fresh air is what it is. 

23 minutes ago, salz said:

true this is nice breath of fresh air and rainbow and cookies we need after anxiety attack with election:tears:

these two always so fluffy and adorable together :)

i missed seeing them together so much since R88 feel so long ago even just within this year lol....it also make up that time they can't meet during TVN award :P

personally for me these two boys already bros for life..

nothing superficial about their friendship all i can see two brothers who genuinely care, support and love each other

and they have gone trough up and down in their career together they will always meant so much to each other :blush:

I accepted that during days that I am glad from Park Bo Gum's skyrocketing success but I felt his awkward and pressure to be in this hallyu position at a certain level esp. his colleague's medias interviews.  

... The higher you go, the harder you fall...  It's lonely at the top. 

Park Bo Gum would not be lonely with his much higher position as hallyu. Park Bo Gum and Go Kyung Pyo being together made me relax that Park Bo Gum could be as his usual with his true brother for his lifetime as Go Kyung Pyo. (and other Hyung who knew Park Bo Gum from the small roles' day who would treat him as a normal person)

Edited

@mellinadear Your clip in the upper comment made me almost cry from Park Bo Gum's and Go Kyung Pyo's reaction to each other. :bawling::heart::)

• Like 3

man..... all the vids of GKP meeting PBG really bring tears to my eyes. My fave NC and R88 bros! seeing them together just bring back so many fond memories of seeing them on NC (thank you NC for introducing them to me) and R88 (always forever R88 bros!)

this is just the best! seeing GKP literally light up when PBG appeared! this is really bromance! they are just the best besties! am just so moved/touched/tissue time by the vids and their pure happiness and joy of seeing each other! hope they will have time to hang out now that GKP's drama has ended.

• Like 10

[D letter] “Like you, I want to give a positive influence” (From Park Bo Gum)

“From you who resembled me, I learnt a lot”

Lee Yeong who is now a sage-king. I was separated from you, for barely 2 weeks now. I already miss you. You spoke before about ‘a world led together with the people’, did that dream come true?

(This place is South Korea, 186 years has passed from then (Crown Prince Hyomyeong)…. It is not done/accomplished yet. by, Dispatch)

[Spending] 2 months together with you, it seems like I had a good dream. ‘Is it okay to receive love like this’…, I received a lot of praise to this extent. Thank you, thank you, thank you again, thank you.

I thought of the time when I first saw you. Actually, I first met you in a web novel (not a script). There were so many exciting points. I hoped it would be fun if it was made into a drama.

But that excitement, soon became a burden. (Surrounding) I was worried about the enormous interest. It was the first time I had this reaction. ‘Can I meet people’s expectations?’ I heard doubts(?).

From that moment, I started to get a little scared. Besides, I thought I should coordinate well with my ‘dream team’ seniors · colleagues. (My acting) I was worried, whether I would harm them.

tumblr_ogdp7zNzfh1qaf5qqo2_1280.jpg

I had many thoughts like this, it took a long time to accept you. The script that was handed over lightly gets harder and harder. Even during the [script] reading, I stuttered. I was very frustrated myself.

So I looked through many projects. I wanted to find Lee Yeong’s appearance that I have been thinking of. But the more I did it, the more I was shaken. I did not grasp the center. It felt like my mind was blank.

So what did I do? I went back to the beginning. I erased all the acting I did before. Like a person who was acting for the first time, I ‘reset’ everything. And I concentrated on the script again.

Do you perhaps remember? The scene in Episode 1 where I fell into the pit with Ra On. I, thought I could accept you at that time. The set was saturated with dirt, but through coordinating with Ra On, I could find Lee Yeong.

tumblr_ogdp7zNzfh1qaf5qqo3_1280.jpg

Right. All of this is not done by my own efforts only. The director · writer encouraged me “You just need to awaken one point”. I am glad that I found it in Episode 1.

I cannot forget the help from my seniors. When I could not understand my feelings, my seniors told me from my stance. ‘What feelings [do you have] now, what thoughts [do you have]’ and gave advice.

Actually, I think you and I have a lot of similarities. We are soft on the outside, but on the inside we are strong. We stand firm and are not easily shaken by the surrounding environment.

Yes sometimes it can be lonely or tiring. I attracted the attention of many people at such a young age. A sense of responsibility and burden, I felt them sometimes. Just like when I first met you.

There are people I want to protect. Just like how you need to protect Ra On, the King and Princess Myeong Eun, I have to do my best for the fans and people around me who believe in me. I do not want them to feel disappointed.

tumblr_ogdp7zNzfh1qaf5qqo4_1280.jpg

There is one thing I felt recently. Unlike before, it may not possible for me to get close to (fans). I want to remember all my fans, but I realized I may unintentionally cause trouble.

(Cebu reward vacation. Overseas fans flocked around and a safety accident nearly happened. From then on, Park Bo Gum felt that he may unintentionally cause discomfort to other people.)

Instead I will concentrate on acting. As an actor, I realized that is the way to repay my fans. My heart/sincerity, I hope it will not be distorted in the future.

Oh yeah, I can understand this feeling just by looking at you. The way I can protect my people, is to [contribute] my share and do my best. You taught me. To me, fans are precious (just like your people).

tumblr_ogdp7zNzfh1qaf5qqo5_1280.jpg

And I learned a lot from you. My first lead role, my first sageuk, my first action [scenes], I was introduced to all these because of you. Starting from this time, I think I can show various sides of Park Bo Gum. I am thankful to you.

Yeong-ah. If I am given the opportunity again, I want to act as you once more. Actually while I was acting, there were many memories I felt regretful about. I thought that if I felt a little more relaxed, I could do a little better.

Just like how you became a sage-king, I also want to give a positive influence [to others]. Gaining strength because of me, healing by watching me…. Even if there is only 1 such person, I will be thankful and continue acting. Please support me in the future.

(D letter is a letter reconstructed from Park Bo Gum’s interview.)

Source: Dispatch

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/

• Like 10

Bogum huge smile for his favorite hyung just shine too bright i need dark sunglasses if not i might get blind from strong light of happiness lolB)

it like he getting early Xmas gift getting his hyung back after long separation :P

because GKP such a giant even the tall Bogum look like cute happy small child beside him lol..well i would look like hobbit in between them:tears:

their reaction meeting each other is the best their happiness can be felt beyond my pc screen if this not the ultimate bromance of the year idk what it is byehwashinandkimhyunglol

gonna be repeating the fancams over and over again..idek how many huggies and hand holding we getting just in few minute lol

• Like 10

Oh @salz are you me?

I have saved all their pictures and I have been staring at them all evening. 

When was the last time we saw puppy smile like this? He smiles, yes but I'm talking about him opening his 32 and showing how white they are. I miss that part of him and today, I saw him. PBG has been there but the smiley smiley kiddo appeared today. 

I got teary and I don't know why. All I kept saying within myself is that he should be happy no matter the pressure or even weight of the crown which must be heavy at the moment. But with his head up high, with all the strength he has (and those from his reuw fans) he will be fine. 

Today has been stressful but I felt a big relief when his pictures appeared. Is this the same feeling falcon had when she went to the airport & felt better after seeing him? I haven't even see him in reality but I feel good already. I pray it lasts. :)

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Oh @salz are you me?

haha i already saved all the pictures in folder and fancams i have been looking since yesterday still not tired like i need my own life lol

seriously both Bogum and Kyung Pyo looking so happy it like im looking at my two child as long as they happy im just happy for them

i feel like the moment he see his GKP hyung everything else doesn't matter lol they pretty much in their own world :P 

he just can be 100% himself and natural when he with someone he truly close and comfortable with without worrying about being celeb since he come as friend..i love it totally unplanned spontaneous trip and GKP shock happy reaction worth it

i wonder if Bogum gonna list this as his another badass adventure sneaking there without his manager/company knowledge lol

yeah it been stressful but looking at this boys just give me strength and smile without even trying

• Like 3

Bogummy truly has made his hyung impressed. What a lovable cute donsaeng. His natural  maknae aegyoing instinct has come back after being a hyung for a while. Can't help smiling ear to ear seeing this. It has been a long while not seeing Bogum smiling happily like this. Both boys are precious.

Many pics from dcgall

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkbogum&no=282465&page=2

26hitGPEGGmpgQbgQ.gif

l0MYMpyydVDTpDvnW.gif

cr DC gall

• Like 8

4 hours ago, sara2908 said:
Bogummy truly has made his hyung impressed. What a lovable cute donsaeng. His natural  maknae aegyoing instinct has come back after being a hyung for a while. Can't help smiling ear to ear seeing this. It has been a long while not seeing Bogum smiling happily like this. Both boys are precious.

Many pics from dcgall

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkbogum&no=282465&page=2

26hitGPEGGmpgQbgQ.gif

l0MYMpyydVDTpDvnW.gif

Go Kyung Pyo's reaction (eyes, smile, gesture, hug) to Park Bo Gum's appearance is unexplainedly true friendship. Park Bo Gum has just simply been there for his Hyung in normally casual cloth as a maknae. 

Go Kyung Pyo did not speak anything publicly to Park Bo Gum but they could personally chitchat as usual.  Park Bo Gum has just left after a short moment to surprise to show his personal support and let his Hyung continue event with his fans. 

Thank you Go Kyung Pyo (Park Bo Gum's lovely Hyung) to let us see this naturally naughty boy as we are familiar again, not feeling his burden on his shoulder after he might be recently. 

:wub::heart:

• Like 7