Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hello all, I am a fan of MDBC and since it's over while my ship to PBG continues, I've been searching for PBG only forum.  Lucky a fandom chingu refers me here.  So here I am.  While in the other forum we talked about the perfect Bo Gum and thinking if there is really such a good guy in this world, well I wish in his long long journey, he'll stay pure, mature by the time and have a very long career while also remain as the humble and great Bo Gum as he is today.

We've seen lot of teary Bo Gum talking about his mother and not having any of proper family picture, I have just started to do a vid cut of him in his trip to Africa.  Here we can see how he had his spontaneous responses, interactions and being himself.  Pardon me to explain that I'm not making a joke of the "frog" thing there in the vid, it is just a bridge to show how strong the bonding they have as of brotherhood, bromance they keep after Reply 1988.  I hope this doesn't offend anyone, hope you all can enjoy seeing the positive side of having close friends.  Enjoy chingus!

• Like 9

@onlysb1 Ahhhh you're welcome :wub: *pointing at profile picture --- Your new profile picture is cute XD*

MDBC BTS - BOGUMMY :wub:

It makes me happy to see you laugh & have fun like in these gifs :wub: Bogum ah, I hope you will keep this smile till the end :rolleyes: 

source.gif

source.gif

Spoiler

source.gif

source.gif

Many thanks to gif owner

• Like 8

I want to say a big thank you to you @stroppyse for taking your time in translating it for us. Thank you.:):heart:

I like this part from the discussion,

"...But now, these people would directly upload things as if they saw things. Without checking to see if it was true or not."

This has been a common problem nowadays whereby the media just posts what they feel like without proper investigative journalism. I  dunno if it's due to laziness of trying to check the facts of a particular story or they just want clicks for their articles or sites(more traffic).I believe the right word for this is called,"MEDIA MANIPULATION".What often deemed as credible news sources can knowingly and unknowingly be pushing either negativity/positivity, depending on how the story is being told to the public.The medium of social media can also be an issue. Despite it having an advantage in the world we live in now, inaccurate or false information can be disseminated via social media and this can cause damage to an individual (be it a celebrity or an ordinary human), country, etc. Not only reporters get to be blamed for certain news but people/fans also can contribute to news (either positive or negative). 

That is why as individuals, it is always advisable to be wise in whatever we wanna share to people,social media or whatever can be used as a source for giving out information or news.

Brene Brown said, "it's in our biology to trust what we see with our eyes. This makes living in a carefully edited, overproduced and photoshopped world very dangerous".

• Like 12

@stroppyse

HOW MANY THANK YOUS CAN I SAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!

some tidbits that left me with lingering thoughts:

1."Even first time actors now have a manager, a stylist,..they have an entourage when they come. So, then you can’t tell who is who, but there is no proper greeting (from them). But Park Bo Gum, even thinking of him now, he looks a person properly in the eyes and says hello, introducing himself with a proper bow and saying please treat me well. He greets so directly and properly.  "

--> I think it is PBG full engagement with people that has made him such a great actor, you have to be aware of your surrounding and other people in order to take on multiple personalities through roles and add those little details that others dont even realize they do when they talk or walk or idk other activities 

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Park Bo Gum, however, have said that they’ve forgotten to type because they were too busy looking at his face. So, they’ll be looking at his face, and then think “Oh no, what did he just say?” and then try to resume typing

--> is this why most interviews repeat themselves and we barely get anything new..hmmmmm

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JY: Most stars wait until everything has been set up, then come in without a word, do their poses, and then just leave, since this photographer dealt with so many stars who did that, to him PBG seemed like a very rare person, so he wrote this on his SNS. And, then later, this post became widely known. 

--> I can and cant believe it is a "rare" thing for actors to treat the staff that really is the ones making it so they look great on camera so poorly...i have heard MUA talk about rude actors but photographers too!??? bogum thank you for setting an example

• Like 9

I just want to say a big thank you to all who post translations, clips and articles about "pab" Bogum :D

Regarding fans following him in Cebu, I can't really blame them as this is a very rare chance to see him in your own city and in a resort where it is opened to public, perhaps?

Fans need to be considerate and stay a distance while staring at him and enjoying it or taking pictures ^^ I am sure he will bring back good memories of his vacation in Cebu.

He is so young and such a nice, friendly and humble actor who has a very bright future ahead of him, earning the praises of many who had worked with him. Personally I'd wish and hope that he can do an Asia tour fanmeet soon so that we can meet him properly and show him our support for his hard work and achievements ~~

After watching him in MDBC, I went and searched for his older dramas , seen them and I only just finished watching his small role in movie Coin Locker Girl.  

Once again..thank you ! ~~

• Like 9

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hiya. I wasn't sure if this section was as clear, reading your comment about it. The anecdote was about a photographer who had to shoot photos of PBG. The photographer was so impressed by PBG that the photographer is the one who wrote praises of PBG on his SNS saying how moved he was by PBG's simple courtesy which was so rare in his experience. So, the photographers aren't necessarily rude (or at least not discussed in the anecdote), but the stars/actors are rude to everyone including to the photographers whose job is is to make them look great, as you say. :) 

I'm glad you enjoyed the clip and translation. 

sorry I think I phrased my sentence wrong! as my original understanding of your translation is as you said above "the photographers aren't necessarily rude...but the stars/actors are rude to everyone".

To rephrase my comment: I was expressing my disappointment to hear that great photographers, who do a lot of the work, have only rare cases of actors being polite. Bogum being the rare actor to be respectful with photographers reminded me of a MUA on happy together (a variety show) that discussed having to deal with disrespectful actors.

basically thank you bogum and the photographer who shared their interaction on SNS, i hope other actors paid attention!

and stroppyse you did a great job translating the VERY long piece!

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

@stroppyse You rock! Thanks for all the translation you've done (also in MDBC threat). Such a vitamin for all Bogummy feverish girls all over the world :D 

Question for all: Is there any eng sub for whole episode of Youth over flowers africa? In youtube there are only segments of 1-3 minutes :(

Here you go.... And others who want to watch YOF (Africa)

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

@stroppyse You rock! Thanks for all the translation you've done (also in MDBC threat). Such a vitamin for all Bogummy feverish girls all over the world :D 

Question for all: Is there any eng sub for whole episode of Youth over flowers africa? In youtube there are only segments of 1-3 minutes :(

I watched all the episodes in dramacool.com where it has English subs. Maybe you can try it too. It was really awesome variety show with Bogum in it ^^

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

Hi! You can try KShowOnline.Net :)

They have a full vids of YOF with English Sub. Enjoy!

• Like 4