Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

33 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

This episode is really really daebak!!! Cried bitterly and then cried again in celebration of friendship so so beautiful...until...

why??? My Crown Prince ah......I know PDnim, you are bent on torturing me till tomorrow.....be warned that you will have no end from me if you dare to harm my Crown Prince!!!!

img-10858e1831c7e6320b780aab9200a52b_zps

I love this look...priceless !!

Yes this ep is really daebak!!!! finally our CO kick some bad richard simmons today!!!!!! And today the best scene goes to CP and BY!!!!! BY's dead scene is so touching!!!! sob sob sob luckily he did not die. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@mai5116 aiyo, where did they get a newborn like this? Poor baby...all the flashlight and being shown to the world like this hehe....And Bogummy, you need ahjumma here to teach you how to hold a newborn baby!

I'm not sure, chingu. This must be baby girl that the evil Queen tried to get rid off. Yes, agreed with you and Mellina, uri Bogummy needs to learn how to hold a newborn baby comfortably, hehe. But, that baby also is a lucky one coz she's been hold by one of the hottest star in SK now! Someone should keep this pic and show it to her when she grows up ;)

• Like 3

Okay, to help us get through till tomorrow

img-71d56dd329018f697cb2d8a55ad7fccc_zps

img-472519c27050fc3e838b74e916597d92_zps

Okay, cutie pie, are you even aware you are on camera?

img-61ad516fb7f7342352832eee70a07f62_zps

Okay, okay, will stop teasing you. 

img-0205a0645b3c83079e3334e8387197c0_zps

Bogummy, you need to treat your sinus problem! Please get healthier (don't mind me, chingus, my mommy mode turns on automatically when I see signs of unwellness, sigh..)

img-659db37dc823edb26e61dc6a9ed5ec02_zps

• Like 7

ooof last day of BG as CP....:(

anyways I brightened up the exposure on that baby photo and outlined the areas of wrinkles and I am pretty sure pbg elbow was bent and he was holding the baby's bottom with his other hand.

tumblr_of7kw3Nyat1sgauc3o1_540.png

and for reference:

tumblr_of7kw3Nyat1sgauc3o2_540.jpg

anyways i think his sleeves, the blanket, and the lightening made it look off

• Like 5

Hi y'all! A new fanboy poster here! Been in love with this boy for  2 weeks now. Moonlight and Reply 1988 brought me here. Thank you for updating me with his projects and where-abouts. You are the best guys! :wub:

Anyway, does our pure, kind-hearted, always grateful, talented Gumny has an IG accnt? Thanks for those who'll reply!

• Like 10

For those who would like to purchase MDBC OST ALBUM + PHOTO ESSAY I provided the links on the spoiler. It's available on Gmarket and Yes24 for Overseas Delivery. Thanks.:)

Spoiler

Gmarket (this is the official seller Interpark)

Photo Essay & OST Album: 

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=862435765#goodsInfo

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=862435329

Yes24

OST Album: http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/32949567?scode=032&OzSrank=8

Photo Essay on Yes24 is for Domestic Shipping Only.

• Like 10

I still can't get MDBC Ep 17 out of my mind. PDnim, you now have my utmost respect and admiration!  

This episode also makes me realize that I really really like Bogummy in a bromance in a drama, perhaps a little more than romantic love haha...He's so good in a bromance. I just get sucked in and his portrayal of bromance tugs at my heartstrings like no other. It also dawned on me that the drama parts that I have really cried the heartwrenching type of "cry" are all the bromance parts - IRY, R88 and MDBC. 

Yes, to me now, a drama with Bogummy in it won't be that complete without bromance. 

@onlysb1 I had been waiting for bromance in MDBC and was a little disappointed until yesterday's episode haha...

The other thing that I really like to see is Bogummy in a father-son relationship. He has a way of making me understand and appreciate that relationship. 

Bogum-ah, we are blessed to have you as an actor!

The heartwrenching bromance in MDBC Ep 17

D7507AA2-4CC4-4288-8F53-3B416E3B0013_zps

The quiet, re-affirming bromance in MDBC Ep 17

B1DCDD4C-1E30-4AE4-983C-FB797A41AF67_zps

pics credit uploader.

• Like 11