Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @mellinadear, I'm glad you liked my translation enough to post to this thread. I just wanted to mention that as I was watching this clip, it felt a bit strange, because despite Bo Gum wearing Se Ja's clothes on the video call, I felt that when he was talking to Deok Sun, he slipped back a bit into the Choi Taek character, such when he called out to her to ask where she was, when he was telling her that she looked pretty and when calling her his wife. During that acceptance call, I felt that he switched from being Bo Gum to being Choi Taek in his speech and mannerisms and back, even if it was just momentary. I really admire his ease of getting into his characters, or perhaps Choi Taek was just that familiar to him still that he could do that. 

Yes, i feel the same. He was Taek when he talked to Hyeri and Hyeri responded as Duksun. Both of them are amazing.

I am still replaying his speech clip now. Can't stop myself from doing that. hahahaha

Hello everyone! Huwaaa..this thread was on fire last night! Daebakk!

First of all, i am late and i couldn't join the fun here last night because i was out of town. But, thanks thanks so much for all the updates/vids from yesterday TVN Awards ceremony. I'm so happy to see that Reply 1988 won some of the awards and most importantly urI Bogummy won the TVN Asia Star Award! Actually, i was hoping for him to win the Best Actor Award compare to the popularity one but still "kamsahamida" for acknowledging our "precious sword"! :blush:

So, Bogum-ah, CONGRATS CONGRATS FOR WINNING THE TVN ASIA STAR AWARD! You totally deserves it!

FB_IMG_1475979243049_zpsnircd5cg.jpg

@mellinadear, @sara2908, i'm sure, our Bogummy makes all SunTaek shippers on cloud 9 last night :wub:. The bond between all the R88 casts are awesome. I can feel their closeness! Bogum was so like Choi Taek in his speech last night!

CS8envTUYAE20Dw_zps4r1stlx1.jpg

• Like 1

I still have lots of back read to do :sweatingbullets: As for tonight episode of MDBC, i'm not sure if i'll have the courage to watch it :bawling:. The preview is too painful. @sara2908, thanks for sharing the preview of Bogum's song for the OST. Same here, i can't wait to listen to the full song and also to know the lyrics translation!

FB_IMG_1475468596146_zpsanzdskhe.jpg

FB_IMG_1476064685903_zpscqcvadkm.jpg

• Like 5

Dropping by to say congrats to our Bogummy for winning the Asia Star Award @ TvN. So proud of our boy. I guess I am one of the many international fans who voted for him. Haha 

Anyways, i heard the teaser for his upcoming ost and he sounds so good! Cant wait to hear the full version tonight. One by one, his dreams are slowly coming true. I'm really so happy for him. Feeling like such a proud mother here. Lol XD

• Like 8

CuYDYyvUAAALgTx.jpg

[티저] 박보검 - 내 사람 (구르미 그린 달빛 OST) http://inti.kr/music/128213 

@mai5116Eventhough it will be painful I still want to see Bogum in his wedding clothes. He's just so gorgeous in the preview.

The mood of his song and emotion when he sang already makes my heart feel heavy. Dunno what we'll be feeling tonight seeing his eyes in sorrow. Yesterday was exhilarating to make up for the bucket of tears that may fall. Hope PD won't torture us so much.

• Like 2

@sara2908, about Bogum looking so gorgeous in his wedding clothes, that one i have to 110% agree despite the painful all of us have to endure. You said it all, Chingu. Our emotions will be like a roller coaster tonight or maybe worse than that. The look in his eyes enough to break anyone heart. Yes, please PD-nim, do not torture us so much after all those lovey dovey scenes that you have given us for the past few episodes. Not too much, chaebal..:tears:

• Like 1