Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Just wanted to share this observation I have made about Bogummy. I really marvel at how easily he can go into character when acting and at the very next instant, when he's done acting, he snaps back into his own adorable and cheerful self. He is born to be an actor! This is something really unique as I have close ones who have been very active in on-stage drama productions. During the period of production when they have to get into character, they are not themselves. And after the period of production is over, they need time to get themselves back, sometimes as long as a week. And I always dread that period. I am so glad that these loved ones are not in this profession. And I think once GKP mentioned about this problem and how Bogummy would talk to him and they help each other. So yes, I think Bogummy is rather unique in this regard.

Indeed, he has been blessed with many gifts (good looks, good physique, good voice, can act, can dance etc) and we are the beneficiaries of his many gifts. Of course, whilst gifted, he also constantly works hard to bring his best to us. Such a fine person he is.

• Like 8

Hello everyone! As usual i'm late to join the fun :lol:. Work has been tough lately :sweatingbullets:

@mellinadear, thanks so much for bringing another good news of our Bogummy this week. So, he's been nominated for Excellent Award in KDA tomorrow! Wahh, it's such a pleasant to hear that. Be it he's been nominated for Reply 1988 or MDBC, i really think he give justice to both role and he deserves to be nominated. I can see that other nominees are quite tough such Park Hae Jin in Cheese In The Trap and Lee Seo Jin in Marriage Contract but i really hope that Bogum will win the category :D. Same here, i don't think he'll will attend looking at his tight schedule. But if he do attend, it will be a big bonus to us here!

@4evgbogummy, congrats on your new role! Please don't leave us here, I don't permit it (follow our CP line from MDBC :lol:). Please continue to post and sharing your thoughts when you have the time. Bogum bring us together in this thread and we should keep our friendship forever, ok? Thanks thanks so much for all your translation/insight/thoughts.

Wow, Dominos sent a food truck to Bogum. How i wish i am the pizza box that Bogum was holding :P

• Like 5

Can't wait to hear the new song. Now Bogummy have his own song to sing if ever he held a fan meeting again

TNGT ads is the best. Love the natural color and the clothes.

201610051654771461_57f4b23c14b69_99_20161005171104%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-05%2Bat%2B3.36.43%2BPM.png

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Bogum finished recording for 'Moonlight' OST... Crown Prince participates

1. [+4,988, -61] Hul I thought he couldn't do it because he's busy. Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+4,077, -63] Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠI love you Park Bogum ㅠㅠㅠ❤️❤️

3. [+4,129, -84] Park Bogum and singing.. I've seen him play the piano and he's really good

4. [+3,609, -59] Anticipating!!!!

5. [+3,104, -56] Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,094, -14] So we get to hear his voice in an OST? This drama is so precious ㅜㅜ Thank you ㅜㅜ

7. [+1,016, -15] If you see his performance on 'Music Bank', you'd know how good his vocal color is! Looking forward to it!

2016100221307227906_1_99_20161005091904%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-06%2Bat%2B1.26.45%2BAM.png

ize - Naver: When Park Bogum was at his prettiest

1. [+5,570, -101] Whatever he does is awesome

2. [+4,018, -92] An actor to look forward to!! ㅋㅋ He's really handsome

3. [+3,823, -92] Handsome even to a man's perspective and well-mannered too

4. [+3,335, -81] The reporter must've done so much research^^ Please do more of this stuff~~~

5. [+2,891, -79] Bogummy ✨✨✨

6. [+788, -17] At his prettiest? Well he's always pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-news.html

@4evgbogummyI love that about him too where he can snap into character and after the director call 'cut' Bogum's back to be his cute self. Meaning he won't be too stress out with what his character's feelings at the moment. 

Do share news from Bogum from time to time.

@mai5116Misssing Taek too and be back with watching Reply 1988 after MDBC finishes. Now too preoccupied with MDBC and searching Bogum news to watch anything else.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

I wonder what this is all about...

I used Google translate.

Basically talking about PBG breaking the reply curse and MDBC's popularity. How it hit the 20% mark in ratings. Also talked about DOTs dominating the first half of the year and MDBC dominating the 2nd half of the year. 

• Like 2

Folks, Bogummy's OST will be released on 11 Oct 12 midnight KST. Title of OST is 'My Person'. (*cry* I will have to patiently wait for it to be released on YouTube since I have no way of getting it on Melon.)

And plans are underway for MDBC team to take a break together after MDBC ends, from 20 Oct. Venue is likely to be either Thailand or the Philippines.

• Like 1

@mai5116

Spoiler

I am too vested in our Bogummy not to continue with my present involvement in this thread, haha..and I am steadfast when it comes to this kind of things. After all, this is a first for me. It's just that I may be busy in the day and may not be able to read and translate stuffs quickly. Also, I do need to go back to joint drama/movie watching with hubby after work, having abandoned him for MDBC (or it's the other way round haha...). 

• Like 5