Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 8/22/2016 at 10:11 AM, xxxfaa said:

Hellloooooooo fellow Soompians or Soompiers (whatever it is) or should I call you Mrs.Park? hahahahaaha. 

I miss talking to you guys so much. I dunno if you guys stil remember lulsss. How are you my fellow #Bogumprotection squad? I hope everything is good in your life. All this while I forgot my pw, after few attempts and after trying to squish my brain*faa pls dun overreacting, how on earth you can squish your brain lol*  to recover my pw, finally Im BACK !! Im so happy to hear that the rating ystdy went up to 19%. Hopefully it wil rise up to 20% next week. BOGUM'S POWER = RATING BOOSTER . Hopefully tonight's epsd of MDbC will have good rating and review. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Let's stream together tonight pilot epdse. 10pm KST :) 

It's okay. I regularly check your twitter updates! Welcome back to the thread!

• Like 2

With Arirang TV Showbiz Reporter

CqnYowYUEAAtUtt.jpg

linakwon: The most charming actor in town #bogumpark #bogum! Appropriate that fans refer to him as #bogummy since he also happens to be the sweetest! 역쉬! 세상 제일 #공손하고 #착한 인터뷰 #구르미그린달빛 #박보검 #쇼비즈코리아 우리팀 모두….#보검앓이 ing
linakwon: The most charming actor in town #bogumpark #bogum! Appropriate that fans refer to him as #bogummy since he also happens to be the sweetest! As expected! The most #HumbleAnd #Kind interview #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #ParkBoGum #ShowbizKorea Our whole team is….#BogumAche ing

translated by http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 2

[TRANS] 160824 SPORTS TODAY INTERVIEW ✧ LEE SEOWON TALKS ABOUT BLOSSOM ENTERTAINMENT

“The hyungnims at my company Song Joongki · Im Joohwan are kind.. amongst them the kindest is Park Bogum”

Following on, Lee Seowon shared that “After signing the contract with the company (Blossom Entertainment), there were a lot of times at first where I had the opportunity to see my actor sunbaenims over food. They give me great advice, but they are also good at resolving any questions that I have. (Cha Taehyun, Song Joongki, Im Joohwan etc) they all seem like they have distinct personalities, but the one thing they do share is being kind” and “Park Bogum sunbae’s personality is seriously being really kind. I talk on the phone with Bogum hyung a lot usually, and I think we talk about trivial stuff like ‘have you eaten’, 'how was your day’ the most”.

Lee Seowon continued “The company itself has a really positive mind/outlook and since it has a happy atmosphere, my satisfaction level towards the company is 200%. Everytime I go to the company the atmosphere is happy and harmonious, like seeing my relatives during holidays. That’s why when the actors get together, it’s like when the whole family gets together for holidays.” and “To me, Blossom (Entertainment) is no different than my real family. If a blood related family is connected through their blood - like the color red, then Blossom is connected through love and like the color pink.” revealing his infinite love for his company.

source: sports today interview 160824
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 4

tumblr_ocd9cy94Hu1untowto1_500.jpg

alexmo_on: a two shot of Bogum-ssi an a squid
Park Bogum-ssi who even worried about the aftereffects of my accident, and told me to get well soon, he seems like quite a good person!
The Moonlight Drawn by clouds drama filming set that I will be going to again, because they were satisfied with the catering delivery!!! I’m going to go even more prepared next time (part timer’s lucky day)
#AlexTheKitchen #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #KBS #Drama #FilmingSet #Catering #Support
#FoodTruck #ParkBoGum #GodBoGum #Fighting #I'mSupportingYou

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 5

tumblr_occyfu6KWY1untowto1_1280.jpg

how can.. so.. even his arms
his right and left arm are rested so perfectly(heartwarming)
Young X RaOn who are doing their best at filming
even in the heat of the late summer, and in front of a dirt pit
And the previous episode 1,
the "nice to see you puppy" ending scene
that recorded the highest viewer ratings per minute
'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ episode 2
where the story will keep unfolding
tonight(23rd) 10pm on KBS 2TV❣

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

onlysb1 likes this
  • Like 5