Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, sara2908 said:

[PHOTO] 160622 KBSMusicBank Twitter Update - Irene and Park Bogum

@KBSMusicBank: Unveiling a loveable unreleased photo of Bogum and Irene who have the strongest chemistry! Our MC’s who have happily done their job every Friday starting from the first broadcast last year on May 1! You’ll look forward to the two MC’s special present that will be revealed on Music Bank, right?

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 5

Yoo Seung Ho Only Has Superlatives For Park Bo Gum In Interview With The Star

During the interview, Yoo Seung Ho addresses a comment that actor Park Sung Woong had made about Yoo Seung Ho in the past that drew a lot of attention, namely that Yoo Seung is “the kindest man he’s seen ever in his life.”

“After meeting Park Bo Gum, I thought, ‘I have found someone who’s got it worse than me.’ If I never met him, I would have agreed [with Park Sung Woong’s comment], but Park Bo Gum is really a good person.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/22/yoo-seung-ho-superlatives-friend-park-bo-gum/

• Like 4

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

During the interview, Yoo Seung Ho addresses a comment that actor Park Sung Woong had made about Yoo Seung Ho in the past that drew a lot of attention, namely that Yoo Seung is “the kindest man he’s seen ever in his life.”

“After meeting Park Bo Gum, I thought, ‘I have found someone who’s got it worse than me.’ If I never met him, I would have agreed [with Park Sung Woong’s comment], but Park Bo Gum is really a good person.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/22/yoo-seung-ho-superlatives-friend-park-bo-gum/

Another news article about the same theme with a better translation...

Yoo Seung Ho commented, "When I first met Park Bo Gum, I immediately thought, 'Someone even nicer than me has arrived.' If I didn't meet him then I probably would've agreed with (Park Sung Woong's) statement, but Park Bo Gum is a really nice person." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/yoo-seung-ho-compliments-park-bo-gums-personality-in-the-star

• Like 4

feel sad PBG leaving from MB, but I'm sure that would be a start for a brightest future a head him. Always wishing the best for him..

will miss his MB arrival picts... :bawling:

989f34c422dab8f4fac19117d0747699.jpg

95acf1f451e12d591579d3b40d6e15bc.gif7a7df674dbd8ff80771100e4fadcdbb0.gif

he look like vampire with his coloured eyes lens.

• Like 2

a1f39d1101a2b3b93746b1f165f8fab6.gif

wink... :wub: he can robed many girl heart with those wink.

5cb5475d2dd13262295e4c83ca1d5908.gif

gonna miss you as Music Bank MC... Kamsahamnida... you worked hard.

제목 내용 제목+내용  l l기간

민호(25)l4일 전 (2016.6.19 2:48)l조회 1111lico_thumbsup.png?160402 1

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

오늘자 박보검 출퇴근길.gif | 인스티즈

• Like 4

442fd8ae562e32603ae0bf598f082617.jpg

hmm... from his outfit look like he already learnt riding horse far away before MDBC...  can't wait to see him riding horse in MDBC.

3830a84dc8de45333b35ada1313eb378.jpg

a foodie from his teenager days LOL...

8130cf26c789ade57cd2922b7b4df368.jpg

LOL... those match flower prints. OMG style is run in his vein I think.

088c93cb2ba0e6a08f958db6b6050818.jpg

cute....

• Like 5

[TRANS] 160623 MBN STAR INTERVIEW ✧ YOO SEUNGHO TALKS ABOUT PARK BOGUM

On the afternoon of the 23rd, at a cafe in Jeongro, Seoul, Yoo Seungho talked about his luck of “recently met [meeting] Park Bogum together with Ra Miran sunbaenim” during the interview with MBN star.

On this day, Yoo Seungho said “I had heard about it because we’re friends of the same age, but (meeting him) made me think ‘so there is another friend who lives life boringer (a more boring---these are mine) than me.” and explained that “I don’t mean that negatively, but it was enough to make me think that he’s living a great and righteous life.”

Continuing on, he expressed that “(Park Bogum was) cool even in the eyes of a guy. He’s a good friend. We didn’t talk about a lot because it was awkward, but I felt that from him” and “I felt that he’s a really kind and good person.” without holding back his compliments.

source: mbn star interview 160623
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 5

i am proud that a lot of celebrities enjoy mentioning bogum's name even in their individual interview. ( Kim So Hyun /  Yoo Seungho even PD nim  - reply 1988 etc ) ... thats why we all love bo gum as he is pure, kind hearted boy. 

@deeand we got no pictures of bo gum every Friday.  Thinking of it make us so sad.  i hope he should get more CF during July  then only this thread will be active with his picute

thank you all for news, pictures and update for us daily.

and @bisous@tiendoank for your comments out there....

@mellinadear you point out only i notice bcos only see bg pic.

• Like 3

Another article...

Yoo Seung-ho says Park Bo-gum is ‘nicest man ever’

Actor Yoo Seung-ho complimented fellow actor Park Bo-gum during a photo shoot and interview with The Star Magazine on Wednesday.

During the interview, the reporter mentioned that veteran actor Park Sung-woong had said, “Yoo is the nicest man I’ve ever met.” 

Surprisingly, Yoo Seung-ho replied, “I would’ve agreed if it weren’t for Park Bo-gum. … When I met Park Bo-gum, I thought, ‘There really is someone nicer than me after all!’ He is extremely gentle and kind.”

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606231532319936827_2

• Like 6