Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

17 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Park Bogum for HanaTour

Spoiler

Cj25IeUUUAAjtdW.jpg

Cr: @aria_bogum

is that Kim Sung Joo? King of mask singer presenter?

Can I hope PBG is visit King Mask of Singer as one of competitors? I know he isn't a match for Music Commander of Town, But I love to heard his singing live on stage.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, heyfen said:

The junior staffs beside her are those youngsters who are well versed in Korea entertainment scene. So they went to check who's that and they are like "Oh wow it's Park Bo Gum?!". And i was just keeping my slience while doing my work and didnt revealed that i'm a Bo Gum fan :grin:

it's so  amazing you can keep silent when other is mentioning about PBG LOL.

your co worker is will be very shock if they found out your twitter account.

WOW.. daebak!!! PBG as your company spoke person, that like one step a head for dream come true. 

I dare you to stay silent and not fan girling on him if suddenly someday he show up at your branch offices? :w00t:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deeand said:

it's so  amazing you can keep silent when other is mentioning about PBG LOL.

your co worker is will be very shock if they found out your twitter account.

WOW.. daebak!!! PBG as your company spoke person, that like one step a head for dream come true. 

I dare you to stay silent and not fan girling on him if suddenly someday he show up at your branch offices? :w00t:

Usually i don't hear the names of celebrities mentioned that often. So it's really shocking to hear PBG's name. 

I never mention my online activities to coworkers. I never add them on social media, so they will definitely have no idea. 

They were like "Park Bo Gum? Isn't he SJK 's hoobae? He's in the same company as him."  

I think BG would only appear on print / online media. There's a number of branch offices.. like 29. So better not, it's too tiring lols. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, heyfen said:

Usually i don't hear the names of celebrities mentioned that often. So it's really shocking to hear PBG's name. 

I never mention my online activities to coworkers. I never add them on social media, so they will definitely have no idea. 

They were like "Park Bo Gum? Isn't he SJK 's hoobae? He's in the same company as him."  

I think BG would only appear on print / online media. There's a number of branch offices.. like 29. So better not, it's too tiring lols. 

LOL.. at least you can see his face hanging on your wall office ke..ke..ke..

I once post that I wish I can see everyday PBG face with his bright smile is hanging in my wall office LOL... :lol:

• Like 2

New news article (My rough translation)
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201606021151209110

But Park Bogum takes the subway like he used to do. After 'Reply 1988', he signed contracts of many CFs, so his financial situation must be much better. And he became so famous, many people will recognize him, may suffer annoying things at open place, so manager or guard will protect him? No. He goes around well by himself by public transportation. A luxurious van or a foreign car has nothing to do with Bogum.

His management company is worried. What if fans gather and occur any safety accident? So the company asks him carefully, "Bogum, can you please not take the subway any more?", his reply is always the same. "Why~ it's the fastest and most accurate. To meet the appointment time, subway is the best choice. With just 1300 won(1USD), I can go anywhere in Seoul!"

One of his manager Mr. A said that a few days ago, they finished work at Yeoido in the evening and had to separate there. It's commuting time, many office workers flushed out to go home. Mr. A was worried just by imagining Bogum taking subway by himself. "Bogum, I will call a taxi for you. Go home by taxi." As soon as he said this words, Bogum waved his hands. So Mr. A ran out to the street to take a taxi.He thought he would force Bogum to get in the taxi. While calling the taxi on the street, he turned around, Bogum was already running into the subway station entry. Mr. A couldn't help laughing looking at his back.

This subway story is just a tip of the iceberg. The fact that Park Bogum is a special celebrity is proven everywhere. He hates making his company workers or personal staffs suffer due to himself, so he does his best to manage his own things and even help others'. Mr. A said that he sees often that when Bogum comes to the company office, in the twinkle of an eye, he cleans the conference table and washes the cups.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, saturn. said:

New news article (My rough translation)
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201606021151209110

But Park Bogum takes the subway like he used to do. After 'Rely 1988', he signed contracts of many CFs, so his financial situation must be much better. And he became so famous, many people will recognize him, may suffer annoying things at open place, so manager or guard will protect him? No. He goes around well by himself by public transportation. A luxurious van or a foreign car has nothing to do with Bogum.

His management company is worried. What if fans gather and occur any safety accident? So the company asks him carefully, "Bogum, can you please not take the subway any more?", his reply is always the same. "Why~ it's the fastest and most accurate. To meet the appointment time, subway is the best choice. With just 1300 won(1USD), I can go anywhere in Seoul!"

One of his manager Mr. A said that a few days ago, they finished work at Yeoido in the evening and had to separate there. It's commuting time, many office workers flushed out to go home. Mr. A was worried just by imagining Bogum taking subway by himself. "Bogum, I will call a taxi for you. Go home by taxi." As soon as he said this words, Bogum waved his hands. So Mr. A ran out to the street to take a taxi.He thought he would force Bogum to get in the taxi. While calling the taxi on the street, he turned around, Bogum was already running into the subway station entry. Mr. A couldn't help laughing looking at his back.

This subway story is just a tip of the iceberg. The fact that Park Bogum is a special celebrity is proven everywhere. He hates making his company workers or personal staffs suffer due to himself, so he does his best to manage his own things and even help others'. Mr. A said that he sees often that when Bogum comes to the company office, in the twinkle of an eye, he cleans the conference table and washes the cups.

@saturn. Thank you for your translation. thats why we all love him and wants him to success more.  he is the only male celebrity i follow.. 

• Like 4

@mellinadearIs Bogum confirmed attending Baeksang. Wishing hard he is on the red carpet tomorrow.

How did Bogum he manage to survive the subway with the throngs of people during rush hour. Rush hour on the subway is no joke. You are packed like sardines Or people on the subway are so tired to care there's a celebrity in their midst.

• Like 3

@saturn: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will keep a copy of your translation as a reminder of how remarkable Bogum is! So proud of him and happy to be his fan!

How in the world does he survive subway trains without being swarmed by fans? Unbelievable!

• Like 5