Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@deeand Thank you sooo much for being so kind and helpful! I truly appreciate it. Will check see if we'll still have time and the chance to be able to enter. But just seeing him outside KBS building would be a dream!! :wub:

• Like 2

i could not copy the whole page but i am very impressed about how they describe our bogum. 

credit to WOW.com page

http://www.wow.com/wiki/Park_Bo-gum

Biography

Born in Seoul on 16 June 1993, Park is the youngest of three siblings. His unusual name means "precious sword" (寶劍).[1] He started learning the piano when he was five and initially wanted to be a singer and study jazz piano.[2][3]

Park was in the varsity team of Seoul Mokdong Middle School as a swimmer.[4] After graduating from Shinmok High School, he enrolled at Myongji University's Film and Musical Studies Department. In 2015, he represented his university's cultural overseas exchange program where he traveled to cities in England, France, Italy and Switzerland.[5]

Public image

Park is known for his upstanding persona.[6] He doesn't drink nor smoke.[7] He is a Christian and often volunteers to play piano for his church.[8] Advertisers often cite his "boyishness and manliness", "easygoing and high-class image" and "bright and positive vibe".[9][10] Colleagues describe Park as kind and polite with Blind co-star Kim Ha Neul saying, "his personality is really good, and he’s also very good at acting."[11]

Filmography

Film

Year Title Role
2011 Blind Min Dong-hyun
2012 Runway Cop young Cha Chul-soo
2014 A Hard Day Officer Lee Jin-ho
The Admiral: Roaring Currents Bae Su-bong
Twinkle-Twinkle Pitter-Patter (short film)  
2015 Coin Locker Girl Park Seok-hyun

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

Fans from Indonesia are cooking up something for PBG's birthday 

@Grace1003 thank you grace for your info.. your browser skill is Jjang. I registered for this package :

-ZZCm_g6f16RbYPYi0vjI71NtWBP77KmKA7AyW-T

their are going to planting tree here :

thumbnail?mid=zeiZc_a3TfIw.kSjQIXn7c3wI&

the blue line is marked Ciliwing river where the #Mybabytreecharity# project will planting the tree along the riverside.

and because their program is for planting tree I love it so much, and I'm sure PBG also don't mind if the gift dedicate for him are for mother nature need.

• Like 3

Anyeonggg evryone.. im back with new acc,, since last time i was here with my fb acc "firdanurutami",  n at least i decided to make a new one (soompi acc). I Miss u guys.. bogumministry.  

I really enjoyed read ur post, i just being silent reader for a couple week..  thankyu for sharing..  

Note: sorry for my bad english ^-^

Here i am with my fanart,  hope u like it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE0qIpSyq_2/

BE0qIpSyq_2

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mochi30 said:

Anyeonggg evryone.. im back with new acc,, since last time i was here with my fb acc "firdanurutami",  n at least i decided to make a new one (soompi acc). I Miss u guys.. bogumministry.  

I really enjoyed read ur post, i just being silent reader for a couple week..  thankyu for sharing..  

Note: sorry for my bad english ^-^

Here i am with my fanart,  hope u like it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE0qIpSyq_2/

welcome back. look like your drawing improved so much... :w00t:

like it... share more if you don't mind.

• Like 2