Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

8 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

I was hoping for a nomination for Reply 1988

but I heard PBG isn't nomination for best actor drama category, I hope it isn't true.

12965065_1054420337930234_1541786108_n.j12940293_1997965890427533_1744953329_n.j12940796_196609754058492_2131467692_n.jp12912706_1600468640243412_2039196291_n.j

he promoted TNGT very good... nice outfit...

but he will good wearing anything BTW.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@deeand Bogum's not nominated for Best Actor category.

Only for Best New Actor in Film for Coin Locker Girl

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Candidate/c_sub1.aspx?tp=2&nr=52&pidx=1796

he must compete with Go kyung Po and Park Seo Jun!!!! OMG........ :crazy:

11 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

is he real...? how can he have silky skin like that... 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2016 at 1:13 AM, xxxfaa said:

Hello guys,

Sorry for the late post, Im suppose to post my fanacc few days ago but i was busy wit my works,dailylife and etc. Mianhae. :(

Fanacc Part. 1 : 040316 Music Bank

Ok, so where do I start? Mmm...alright on 4/3/16 Music Bank, it was my first time meeting him face to face. He arrived KBS Building around 1pm KST, wearing a long blue coat...and with new haircolor. Brownish. OMGADDDDDD. I swear that he rly rly rly rly handsome seeing face to face. That's the truth. His skin not really tanned anymore but not too pale either...brownish, matching with his new haircolor. His eyes seriously beautiful and his face rly tiny. Bogum is tall but not that skinny...his body just nice def my type. *singing to ikon mytype*lol* And yes, I almost dropped my camera the moment I saw his flashy teethy smile. hahahaha. sorryimsoweakwhenitcomestohisgloryteethysmiles. The fans start singing to  GOD-One Candle when he walked to the building entrance, and he was all smiling, bowing to the fans and waving to everyone. He sung this song prev at KBS Drama Awards. He even accepted fangifts on that day. The flower bouquet, there's two of it if im not mistaken. Most of the fans waiting at the entrance are from Bogum Ministry. I thought they were other artist fans but no, most of them were there waiting for Bogum. Honestly speaking, I saw a lot of artist walking back and forth in front of us, some of them was seen smiling and waving or giving some response if the fans shouted their names. but it quite disappointing to see some of the artist/idol being ignorance to the their fans. didnt wave or smile or anything..just walk straightaway to the building but when on stage, they act differently..waving and doing fanservice stuff. lollll. idk if i can say this here (am i breaking the soompi rules? i didnt mention specific name of the artists tho, let me know if i did break the rules,i will omit this part)...i just want to say this because, it proved that Bogum really cherish his fans regardless being on camera or off camera. that's his real personality. humble and nice. He did his best to make eye-contact with everyone, walk slowly and waved to every possible corner so that he didnt missed giving the fanservice to every of his fans who were waiting there for him He has a lot of fans waiting there compare to the other artist. Even the security will start guiding and barricade the walkway area, only during Bogum arrival. But during the other artist arrival, the security was not rly strict..fans can even walk together with the artist because there's only a few of them..so maybe the situation still under control and easy to monitor, totally opposite to Bogum's. haha The power of Trend Star, Park Bogum ssi !!!

media under spoiler tag :)

Hidden Content

Around 3:30pm KST, I entered the recording hall for Mubank. My seat was located very close to the MC Stage. OMAYAH LUCKY DAY I GUESS. hahaha and when he comeout to the stage wearing the school uniform, omggadddddddddddddddd he looks totally good on it. irene is so tiny standing next to him,she was standing on top of wooden platform. so cute and she's pretty. they were having a rehearsal session by the time we entered the venue. I saw his MC Card was full with blue highlight. I think he highlight it using a blue highlighter. As expected, student Park Bogum who studied his script beforehand, the blue highlight was the proved. During the break he will look at his fans section and smiling to them, bogum's fans was siting next to my section..at the middle area. i think im the only bogum fans sitting in that area. most of them are rainbow fans, some won Mubank pass tru contest and etc. i was like "yaaaaa u have fan sitting at this section tooo..yaaa look here jebal" kekekeekek... so i randomly wrote on my sketchbook, PARK BOGUM LOOK HERE and hold it so that he can notice his desperate fans here aka me. hahaha. ANDDDDD hahaha my friend suddenly pinched my arm and said to me "Bogum looking at you !!!" OMG...!!! I didnt realized that because I was busy looking for my power bank at that time. HAHAHAHAHHAHA he was trying to read my "so-called-spontaneous-PARK BOGUM LOOK HERE-uglyplacard" , u know that "frowning-focus look" i dunno how to describe..., because the size of my "placard" not that big...and the lighting at my seating area quite dim so probably thats why he was struggling to read my "placard".... haha but after he read my placard, he smiled at me....CAN YOU IMAGINE MY FEELING THAT TIME? hahaha... when he smiled at me, i asked my friend "did he just smiled at me? did he? am i dreaming? pinch me again, please" lol. and she was like "omg yessss....pls close you mouth & control ur facial expression" haha. maybe i was jaw dropping that time and i was having my "mong" moment that time. because its so unbelievable....haha finally its happening !!!! I waved at him, idk how did I look at that time..but i remember clearly that I was waving to him like a a kids waving to their parent when they saw their parent coming to pick up them from the school. please excuse my random comparison but hahaha thats the truth.I was waving at him excitedly *i must look like a pabo during that time* ahaha and he waved back to me. GOSHHH can he stop being soooo goooooddd like this, thanks god I didnt have asthma or a weak heart, otherwise I might be sent to hospital straightaway at that time. hahahaha then after that, he keep on looking at bogum ministry section and my area. *myfangirlingmomentwasfullysaitisfied* . I noticed that,Bogum recognized his fans....and will only look at them and giving a fanservice etc. thats what i like abt him. he rly treasure his fans......there's one time, when he looked at me, i was giving a hearteu sign ahhahaah and he gave me "thumbs up". OKAYYYY my legs suddenly become so jelly at that time. hahaha bogum response back... not only one time but several time, plus the eye-contact and the smiles. *someone pls pass to oxygen tank pls*thankyou* ..hahahaha i havent eat the whole day since i just arrived seoul that morning, but suddenly i feel full as if im eating a 10 bowl of ramen bfore .ahahahahaha i did write new "placard" asking him to go to R88 concert if he can as per requested by @kepogee ...he saw it, but idk if he can read it clearly....there's a lot of wording, so mybe difficult for him to read it clearly. :( . the security was strict inside the hall, no pictures or recording are allowed. I only have the pic that i posted here bfore...im risking my life taking this picture~~~~ some of the audiences was ordered to leave the hall because they were caught taking pic/vid,

Hidden Content

That's it for today. its alr 1am here TTTT sorry for the loooongggggpost.i wil continue with Part 2 : Mubank on 11032016 and Edwin Fansign Event.

Good night. 

Oh I forgot to include this, like what we seen in YOF.. His body will auto reacts to music hahahha...he always dance/singing-lipsync whenever there's artist/group performed on the stage. Esp during Mamamoo's stage, he was dancing cutely and lipsync the song all along. So cute hahaha. And there's one time when the PD asked them ( he and irene) to do a cheering like "hwaiting" during the rehearsal and bogum was laughing because they did it awkwardly. Hahaha and he keep on bowing to the staff and fans after the music bank recording was ended. Our polite Bogummy 

@star16, for you information for bogum mubank arrival . credit to xxxfaa

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@deeand Best actor category for TV. see the competition

I bet Song Jong Ki will win this category, a bit relieve PBG not include in this nomination, or he will compete with Song Jong Ki :phew:

• Like 1

@xxxfaa

2 hours ago, star16 said:

Hi guys!!! So sorry to barge in on you lovely Bo Gum fans! I just would like to ask if anyone here would have an idea as to what time Park Bo Gum usually arrives or leaves the KBS building for Music Bank every friday? I'll be in Seoul soon and would like to have a chance to see him. Thank you sooo much!! :blush:

this is another post from @xxxfaa how to get ticket for music bank show :

hi dear. sorry for the late reply. There is an online application for the tickets online through the KBS website for overseas fans. And it is free. However, tickets will have to be reserved at least 1 week before the show. They usually announce the winner list on monday. Alternatively, u can usually get tickets from the respective artist fanclubs and if you have a specific idol / group that you'd like to see, you may contact the them to help. Usually the fanclub will b given tickets quota from kbs and if they stil have empty slot, u can get the ticket from them. The fan clubs usually require a proof (i.e. latest album of the idol, related merchandise etc) to allow free entrance to the shows. IDK if Bogum Ministry can help to get ticket for overseas fans. Unless u know someone from his fansite to help you...

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344614-park-bo-gum-박보검-朴寶劍-bak-bo-geom-upcoming-drama-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/?do=findComment&comment=19669558

• Like 3