Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo-gum to attend Chinese award ceremony

Actor Park Bo-gum is to attend the “2016 Top Chinese Music Awards” held in Shenzhen, China.

The Top Chinese Music Awards, hosted by China‘s Sun Media Group, is an awards ceremony for the most popular celebrities across the nation. It is well known as one of the largest events held in all of China.

Park Bo-gum won the honor of attending the grand ceremony, making it his first time to officially meet his Chinese fans. Expectations are high, as Park is also scheduled to be on stage with a special performance for the first time.

“2016 Top Chinese Music Awards” will be aired live on Chinese broadcasting websites Tencent (http://v.qq.com/) and Xiankan (http://www.xiankan.com/) on Saturday.

By Kim Ji-young(christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604071716295174283_2

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mellinadear said:

You brought back memories. Anyone planning to watch it should skip Gummy's death. That was brutal. *sigh*

:tears::tears::tears: I were watching Coin Locker Girl without know anything what will happen to uri Gummy... and then :bawling:

but, CLG is a good project for PBG. He try many different role and ending... sigh... that's one a bad ending ever though... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wasabichic said:

Bogum for J. Estina, 8 April 2016

[J. Estina Facebook]

Bogum with Fin.K.L's Lee Hyori and actor Seo Jun-young, 8 April 2016

[Instagram]

Fan support/welcome for Bogum's visit to China on 9 April 2016

[Baidu]

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

That lady is not Lee Hyori.. It's an actress by the name of Lee Yuri.

And Baidu pic links dont work outside of Baidu. So i hope you can rehost it. Thanks! 

• Like 1

@wasabichic @Duong Pham @Grace1003 Bless you guys for all the updates :heart: And he looks so good in that black coat :wub: I'm expecting tomorrow articles be like: "Popular K-actor fumbles with earphones." lol

@rhienz And for your question, China is reallyy big and important market if you want to guarantee your success, so I think he will eventually have projects there, but not now since it's too soon. Maybe this award just so that China fans can be more familiar with him I guess? :)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, deeand said:

:tears::tears::tears: I were watching Coin Locker Girl without know anything what will happen to uri Gummy... and then :bawling:

but, CLG is a good project for PBG. He try many different role and ending... sigh... that's one a bad ending ever though... 

The same thing happened to me while watching CLG:sweatingbullets: I hadn't seen/read any spoilers yet when I watched it so I didn't know in advance but I had a sense that something bad was going to happen to him so I kept putting the movie on pause just to prolong the moment from happening lol :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, indreams88 said:

The same thing happened to me while watching CLG:sweatingbullets: I hadn't seen/read any spoilers yet when I watched it so I didn't know in advance but I had a sense that something bad was going to happen to him so I kept putting the movie on pause just to prolong the moment from happening lol :lol:

LOL...

before that bloody scene, I were Imagining the end would be both of them run away and live happily ever after....

sigh... that's why we mustn't put our hope to high... when it crashed, it hurt us more...

• Like 1