Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

hi everyone! this is the first time i'm posting in this thread. i'm really looking forward to seeing bogum in moonlight drawn by clouds. sorry if this has already been answered but does anyone know if they have confirmed his female costar for the drama? last i heard kim ji won was offered the role but hasn't confirmed. i would LOVE to see the two onscreen together but i don't want to get my hopes up too soon

• Like 1

tumblr_o3qze9gRLg1untowto1_540.jpgtumblr_o3qze9gRLg1untowto2_540.jpg

꽃보다 시리즈: 동생아, 오늘 요리도 성공인 듯하구나.

< 꽃보다 청춘 아프리카 >
매주 (금) 밤 9시 45분 tvN

꽃보다 시리즈: dongsaeng-ah, it looks like today’s cooking is a success too.

< Youth Over Flowers Africa >
Weekly (Fri) Night 9:45PM tvN

Source:facebook.com
1 note

credit :prkbgm.tumblr

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sara2908 said:

Bogum and his white shoes. How do he keep them so pristine white

on one in his interview he said he wash his shoes to dry clean! mostly boys don't wash his shoes to dry clean. and then he know to maintain the fabric colour to wash his sweatshirt using soap and shampoo. Amazing he can figured it out in such a young age. Does he even wash his own cloth? DAEBAK!!!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

Lol a lot of people from I Remember You forum suspected his character supposed to die but since he appeared too lovable and pitiful to kill off  in the end he survived :D Also a lot of people in Reply88 forum said he would marry with younger girl or fall sick because of medicines but I opposed that they wouldn't dare to write disastrous ending for such a lovely character who is based on real life national treasure at that. Well we all know what happened :wub: So I strictly believe his first historical character will also be memorable one ^_^ 

I loved The Moon That Embraces the Sun mostly because of childhood part, the most lovable eunuch and  Kim Soo Hyun's performance which wasn't his best obviously but I hadn't known him back then. There were too much evil plot, melodrama, awkward romance and dark magic(?) for my liking so if they can possibly attach comedy to friendship, romance to OTP, history and character development to PBG to the max (if leading lady isn't inspiring) then imo it will turn out to be decent drama. 

in IRY he is survived but not in Coin Locker Girl and Blind. in those movie he died:tears:

is there will be a child part in moonlight? I hope not. I don't want the scene number of PBG reduce ke..ke..ke..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deeand said:

on one in his interview he said he wash his shoes to dry clean! mostly boys don't wash his shoes to dry clean. and then he know to maintain the fabric colour to wash his sweatshirt using soap and shampoo. Amazing he can figured it out in such a young age. Does he even wash his own cloth? DAEBAK!!!

I think Bummy even help washes the hyungs clothes in YOF. The clothes that he takes off the clothes line in ep 3.  His mother should be so proud of him. He must have helped around his house too. We could see he is very meticulous and disciplined. He will be a very good soldier haha He can't stand things laying around...keep folding and folding and keeping things away. It is funny Kun Pyo keep smelling his own underwear. I 've noticed in episode 1 YOF he even folded his clothes beside the sink after his shower when he stayed in the transit hotel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, xxxfaa said:

Hello everyone, since I can't find Reply 1988 thread anymore I hope it's ok if i share my fancam over here. Dukseon x Taek tribute during Reply 1988 Concert. Tbh I cried when Byun Jisub sung Come Back to Me Again TTTT i rly miss Master Choi and all the Ssangmundong kids. :'( 

i will share my fanacc meeting Park Bogum last week and also pics/fancam once I arrived home since most of the pics and vids are in my camera. But one thing for sure, I'm not regreting staning Park Bogum. His fanservice level is srsly JJANGGGGG. Saranghae Park Bogum 

7a91toK.jpg

Xe3RJjX.jpg

That's it for now. Have a nice day ahead everyone. 

wow... Daebak!! you attended reply 1988 concert!!! and PBG fan meeting!!! you're JJANG!!!

I don't mind at all if you use even 10 pages or more for share your precious fancam and pics. it will be wonderful.

OMG are you live in Korea?

@xxxfaa you're JJang :heart:

1 hour ago, PiggyKid said:

@xxxfaa OMG can't wait :wub: And that last pic haha, Irene looks so tiny standing next to our Bogummy :lol:

LOL she even used high heels plus a wooden block but PBG still look more taller.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

Lol a lot of people from I Remember You forum suspected his character supposed to die but since he appeared too lovable and pitiful to kill off  in the end he survived :D Also a lot of people in Reply88 forum said he would marry with younger girl or fall sick because of medicines but I opposed that they wouldn't dare to write disastrous ending for such a lovely character who is based on real life national treasure at that. Well we all know what happened :wub: So I strictly believe his first historical character will also be memorable one ^_^ 

I didn't even watch I Remember You yet.  Am still waiting for my download to finish. Also hesitated to watch Coin Locker Girl , I know he died there and already saw the death scene.

Wahaha some people expected him to die too in Reply 1988 with the amount of pills he takes. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

I didn't even watch I Remember You yet.  Am still waiting for my download to finish. Also hesitated to watch Coin Locker Girl , I know he died there and already saw the death scene.

Wahaha some people expected him to die too in Reply 1988 with the amount of pills he takes. 

I'm watching IRY, just finished ep 7. Bo Gum as Lee Min was really cool!!! I can't help myself repeat his scenes and capture some :))

I downloaded the Coin Locker Girl and haven't seen it yet, too 'cause the death ending :(( I need encouragement to see my Bo Gum's character... die :((

Btw, I'm looking fw to see which actress will be his partner this time. I hope she'll be Park Bo Young but nothing heard yet. KBS says the drama will be on air in this August. Does it mean they will finish filming it before publishing (like DoTS)? I hope that, it seems the drama is better that way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

hi everyone! this is the first time i'm posting in this thread. i'm really looking forward to seeing bogum in moonlight drawn by clouds. sorry if this has already been answered but does anyone know if they have confirmed his female costar for the drama? last i heard kim ji won was offered the role but hasn't confirmed. i would LOVE to see the two onscreen together but i don't want to get my hopes up too soon

welcome in Bogummy paradise chingu...

female main lead hasn't confirmed yet.

As far I know it said it will release in august and will pre production so they must start production 3-4 month prior the release date that mean the production team only have one month left to secure all lead actor and actress. I think we soon have the confirmed lead news.

• Like 2

no shortage of news for Park Bo Gum today, media sure love him; whether linking him with Song Joong Ki about their first kiss on screen, their charity involvement, about YO F Park Bo Gum Heodang charms, the comedian Park Na Rae who's a fan of his

@Duong Pham I think I will be ffw most of the scenes in I Remember You until I can meet Lee Min when I manage to watch it later

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

I think Bummy even help washes the hyungs clothes in YOF. The clothes that he takes off the clothes line in ep 3.  His mother should be so proud of him. He must have helped around his house too. We could see he is very meticulous and disciplined. He will be a very good soldier haha He can't stand things laying around...keep folding and folding and keeping things away. It is funny Kun Pyo keep smelling his own underwear. I 've noticed in episode 1 YOF he even folded his clothes beside the sink after his shower when he stayed in the transit hotel.

aha.. I remember, yes he is very meticulous and disciplined but he not forced anyone to be also meticulous. He just silently doing it by him self and being considerate to other. And it's hardly to find a meticulous people but also very considerate at the same time.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, deeand said:

that flowers is a fan gift right? but and then at MuBank show he gave those flowers to irene?

Tsk..tsk Bogum ah

Should the fan feel flattered because Bummy used it as prop or feel outrage because he is giving it away to someone else.

If it were me I feel so happy because my gift is shown on national TV

• Like 4

Bogum for Elle Korea, March 2016

#MeetingNow ParkBogum, meeting… him! Editor’s heart is thumping. Both this youth’s appearance and heart are beautiful. Beginning now, for three hours, please put down the questions you’d like to ask warm man Park Bogum during his third meeting with <Elle>! After three hours, I’ll collect the questions for the actor. x

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

@deeand. In movies it's just short appearance so I can't connect with characters like in dramas. Actually his death in movies makes his appearance more memorable if you ask me ^_^

@sara2908. Oh sorry for spoilers than :sweatingbullets: I would care less  if PBG's character were to die in first half of drama but towards the end it would be somewhat unfair and  too much for my heart :tears: After your watch  I suggest you to checkout last 10 minutes of final episode on Viki and view momentary comments it's hilarious. 

Yeah I don't want to talk big but I doubt  PBG will ever going to die in a drama as main character ^^ Hmm but if he acts  as terminally ill patient then I would like to see that too. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Tsk..tsk Bogum ah

Should the fan feel flattered because Bummy used it as prop or feel outrage because he is giving it away to someone else.

If it were me I feel so happy because my gift is shown on national TV

hmmm... agree with you.

I think the fan will happy, and we don't hear negative news about it so far.