[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

I'm really glad that SSG urged CDH to remember his past despite knowing that he would disappear the moment CDH regain his lost memories but he needed him to remember in order for him to know why and who he needs to fight and protect ORJ from, love you SSG  :x

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we say our final goodbyes to Se Gi? Omo. But he still appeared to greet us a happy new year.

Credit to owner

my emotions are all mixed up now.

Seeing as no one, namely SG and RO who know the apparent parentage of DH and RJ, is feaking out at the possibility of them being blood related while having romantic feelings for each other I guess it is a known fact, a sort of an open secret, that RJ isn't a Cha and that MYS had her back in the US but as viewers we still need to be enlightened about the details of this whole thing

(this keeps bugging me and I couldn't concentrate on my work so here I am posting again stealthily) :D

Watching the 'memory fusion' scenes between Se-gi and Do-hyun. I muted the sound with Bring Me The Horizon's "Sleepwalking" (instrumental version) as background music.

These lines in the lyrics could refer to their memories about Ri-jin.

"Your eyes are swallowing me. Mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing. My skin is smothering me...Help me find a way to breathe!"

Guest sophiajett

I need to watch it with subs soon! Hopefully it'll be out in a couple of hours i.e. as in, released in a couple of hours. It's great to know DH remembered his past and the connection between RJ and himself. From the look of it (or rather after reading all the posts) it seems like this is one intense episode. Can''t wait to watch it... also, rejoice RJ-DH shippers! Our wish came true tonight!! bwahahaha... 
Anyway, whaatttt...... JS is already a contender for Daesang right from the start when he nailed all those characters. The crying scene at the ending only acts as a reinforcement to his nomination. Seriously, if the guy doesn't win it, I want to see just how great the guy who'll win the award in the 2015 MBC drama award. Cause seriously... it's hard to beat a guy who have just acted 7 characters perfectly and seamlessly (not to mention the hotness level of it, excluding YN & NN that is.. keke). I predict hearing an immediate future boo at the MBC drama award if that happens or in blogs and in DC, especially if they'll be showing clips of his acting during the awards. JS need to have one to keep in his shelf and resume. He's so underrated when he's such a brilliant actor. To all JS fans, keep bombing MBC website when the award season comes.
On another note, I guess it'll be RJ's turn next episode then. I'm curious to know how DH will react after remembering everything especially towards RJ. 
EDIT: Thanks to all recappers/screencappers for tonight! You guys are awesome as always <3 Slimy-expired-cheesecake, my torrent's not working... I wanna cry!!

Last scene with Jisung must be emotionally draining as hell.I remember in Gu Family Book, Seung Gi had one scene that was so emotionally draining that he fainted.
Wow, I can't imagine how Jisung went through with that scene. Its part of an actor's job to cry but damn, that one is simply awesome. I had to rewatch it over again and man, still give me the feels and intensity the 2nd time around.

Guest wongrichard366

Kill Me Heal Me Episode 14 English Sub RAW is now available from 
http://runningmanengsub.com/kill-heal-episode-14-english-sub-raw/

sophiajett said: I need to watch it with subs soon! Hopefully it'll be out in a couple of hours i.e. as in, released in a couple of hours. It's great to know DH remembered his past and the connection between RJ and himself. From the look of it (or rather after reading all the posts) it seems like this is one intense episode. Can''t wait to watch it... also, rejoice RJ-DH shippers! Our wish came true tonight!! bwahahaha... 
Anyway, whaatttt...... JS is already a contender for Daesang right from the start when he nailed all those characters. The crying scene at the ending only acts as a reinforcement to his nomination. Seriously, if the guy doesn't win it, I want to see just how great the guy who'll win the award in the 2015 MBC drama award. Cause seriously... it's hard to beat a guy who have just acted 7 characters perfectly and seamlessly (not to mention the hotness level of it, excluding YN & NN that is.. keke). I predict hearing an immediate future boo at the MBC drama award if that happens or in blogs and in DC, especially if they'll be showing clips of his acting during the awards. JS need to have one to keep in his shelf and resume. He's so underrated when he's such a brilliant actor. To all JS fans, keep bombing MBC website when the award season comes.
On another note, I guess it'll be RJ's turn next episode then. I'm curious to know how DH will react after remembering everything especially towards RJ. 

And here is Daddy Oh to cheer us up.

credit to owner.

I love how this drama blend melo and comedy.

And i am sorry chingus for bombarding this thread with happy and melo posts. Seriously, my emotions are all mixed up now. the ending of episode 14 has that kind of effect on me.

Today episode makes me like take a ride in amusement, not just roller coaster beat, but all the rides in amusement park!! @-) @-)

The best for Jisung oppa, yes i have no doubt about him since his drama New Heart...very amazing for him to play this role omo! my bad, its 7 roles!! =D> =D>

I wish he take all the acting award/daesang this year for this role..yes BEST ACTOR!!! He is very deserved it!!!

Thank you again for all our lovely chingus here who contributed today episode.yes you all made my day beautiful again

@onnififi‌ @emme85‌ @mrslee‌ @libra22‌ @Kail14‌ @moodypie‌ @andy78‌ @valsava‌ @eunsuhae‌ @mcleen‌ @fiona1111‌ @UnniSarah‌ @secretgirl‌ @alekaonu‌ @lordj‌ @chunnie36‌ @Newssuki‌ @Lunkera‌ @-_JiYeon_-‌ @madlena‌ ‌

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Wow, the acting of the OTP is so awesome it is beyond words for description. It is true Ji Sung had the difficult parts to do so many characters, but Hwang Jung Eum's role was simply exhausting to watch. She had to put out so many fires, talking to 5 different persons, danced all night with Perry even though she was exhausted by the other characters. She had ugly scenes where she was bleeding, running noses from crying, she was basically a mess a lot of time.

The unfair things about this drama is that the OTP is so dominant, it made every other actor insignificant. The evil people are just stealing valuable screen time from our OTP, none of us care whatever they are doing. We all just want our OTP moments, and moments, and moments. What an incredible drama this is.

just finished watching the raw version .... and now I guess I'm more confident that ORJ is actually the real daughter of Oh Couple ..why ?? because I think there should be a reason as to why we see Uncle Oh loves pulling other people's ears when he's not satisfied or mad at others just like how RJ always do towards SG when SG was not listening to her words .... also , we see how Uncle Oh tend to sprout nonsense when he's drunk just like how RJ does when she's drunk  as well ....I guess those gestures somehow are sort of hints that RJ is the real daughter of Oh's family since she inherits some of her father's traits. I could be wrong , but I just can't stop thinking about this ... usually when we watch kdramas  about birth secret , we always gets hints like this to show how  2 different people have blood relationship .....so what I'm trying to say is , there is possibility that ORO and ORJ were really switched when they were babies without anyone else knowing it except for the one who did it ....perhaps MSY because she wants to protect her son and since she knows very well how good Oh Couple is since she's Mrs. Oh's best friend .. , she switched the babies and somehow she raised up ORJ as her daughter .... in the next ep , I think ORO will come to the rescue ... I guessed that CDH already told ORO on ORJ's whereabout while he was on the way to save her ....

Archived