StaRix

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(From Han Hyo Joo soompi thread)~
BTS [150104]:
광섭이형 영화 촬영장 따라갔다가 #한효주 님과.. 반했다 그냥.. 뭐.. 하.. 아.. actor_kks 고마워 엉아
(jottaeng)10881934_836780633044666_1351960447_n.jp

오늘부로 한효주씨 광팬이 듸겠습니다.아 성격너무 좋으시고 매너 너무좋으시고 잘 맞춰주는 훌륭한배우. 나중에다시만나요!#instasize #영화 #촬영 #뷰티인사이드 #남양주 #세트장 #배우 #김광섭 #한효주 #최고(actor_kks)10899485_356769851170602_442275330_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Beauty Inside" Cheon Woo-hee, Park Shin-hye and Ko Ah-seong
photo559766.jpg

Stills of Cheon Woo-hee, Ko Ah-seong and Park Shin-hye were released.
"Beauty Inside" shows off a fancy cast of Kim Dae-myeong, Do Ji-han, Chun Young-woon, Park Shin-hye, Lee Beom-soo, Park Seo-joon, Kim Sang-ho, Cheon Woo-hee, Lee Jae-joon, Hong Da-mi, Jo Dal-hwan, Lee Jin-wook, Kim Min-jae, Seo Kang-joon, Kim Hee-won, Lee Dong-wook, Ko Ah-seong, Lee Seung-chan, Kim Joo-hyeok, Yoo Yeon-seok and more. "Beauty Inside" is about a man who becomes a different person every morning and a woman who loves him.
First, Cheon Woo-hee left a deep impression in the movie "Sunny - 2010" and pulled off other characters in "Han Gong-ju" and "Cart" which gave her the honor of several awards at the end of the year. This time, she takes on the role of Woo-jin, a male character in "Beauty Inside".
The still shows Cheon Woo-hee is standing with Lee Soo (Han Hyo-joo) to her back with a worried expression on her face. Cheon Woo-hee said, "I wondered when a chance for an actress to act like a man will ever come again so I decided to star in the movie".
Ko Ah-seong is also Woo-jin. She stood out in movies "The Host", "Snowpiercer", "Elegant Lies" and more. Ko Ah-seong seems innocent and blurred in the stills and makes one think what happened to her.
She said, "It wasn't easy acting out Woo-jin who become a different person everyday but he's appealing and I am happy to think that I have another experience to be proud of".
Park Shin-hye from movies and dramas, "Cyrano Agency", "Miracle in Cell No.7", "The Royal Tailor", "You're Beautiful", "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio", plays another Woo-jin.
Park Shin-hye said, "I wonder what the viewers will think of me. I did my best to create an Woo-jin which doesn't disappoint the others".
SourceHanCinema

Beauty Inside finished its filming in Prague and that marks its crank up with Han Hyo Joo and Yoo Yeon Seok (as Woo Jin) Here are a few photos of them in Prague (from the production staffs instagram). 
(edited. Instagram embed went absurd)
914510_378413905676494_246133076_n.jpg
taken from siosyd instagram From the director's instagram:

Crank up.

A photo posted by zongbaik (@zongbaik) on Feb 13, 2015 at 7:39am PST

^ idk what's wrong with the formatting in the above post, ugh. I'll try embedding the instagram posts again here (of the cast in Prague)

From the director's instagram

Crank up.

A photo posted by zongbaik (@zongbaik) on Feb 13, 2015 at 7:39am PST

From siosyd instagram

오늘 포함 두번.. beauty camera inside

A photo posted by syd lim (@siosyd) on Feb 11, 2015 at 10:31pm PST

멋있어졌다

A photo posted by syd lim (@siosyd) on Feb 10, 2015 at 9:39pm PST

시선이 마음에 들면 설정도 오케이

A photo posted by syd lim (@siosyd) on Feb 10, 2015 at 9:37pm PST

• 1 month later...

Archived