[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Oh thank god, I can spazz about this drama somewhere. 

It's kind of ironic that he lives in the Hall of Emotionless, since he is such a cold looking guy. The only time I have seen him show emotion is when he went down to earth as Brother Mao so he could complete the training to become the Immortal Sect leader.

tumblr_nprx1gDGdZ1qij3qwo2_400.gif tumblr_nprx1gDGdZ1qij3qwo1_400.gif

tumblr_nprx1gDGdZ1qij3qwo5_r1_400.gif tumblr_nprx1gDGdZ1qij3qwo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nprx1gDGdZ1qij3qwo7_r1_400.gif tumblr_nprx1gDGdZ1qij3qwo8_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nprx1gDGdZ1qij3qwo4_r1_400.gif tumblr_nprx1gDGdZ1qij3qwo3_r1_400.gif

Bai Zihua helps Qian Gu rebuild her house after villagers burned it down and teach her how to use a sword.

Credit: literallyadramaqueen

I loved it when he smiled at QG, whilst he was helping her built back her dad's house. My friend refuses to watch this because she said it's going to have a sad ending, and she's probably right. I can't resist a drama that is sooo darn pretty and has a great plot as well as great actors/actresses.

It's so sad that QG has to be BZH fated crisis that would bring life and death. Isn't there another where around this crisis where my OTP can have a HEA! Although BZH doesn't have romantic feelings for her now, I think that would change when he sees her kind-hearted/selfless personality. Although she may be born with a strange scent that makes flowers wither, she has a beautiful soul. 

Synopsis:

Based off the novel by Fresh Guo Guo, tells the story of Hua Qian Gu, on the day of her birth flowers wilted and and the skies turned dark as her mother passed during child birth. Her father past away when she turned 12 years old. Before he died, he advised her to learn some tricks in order to help her survive, it appears that she has the strange ability to lure demons and other worldly creatures through her scent.

This must be wrong or the subs I'm reading are wrong... The Tao priest said that the spell he casted over QG would last 16 years and her father before she died she must go to the Xu(?) mountain, and I believe she also said she was turning 16 years old. 

• Like 3

xXMzSmilesXx

Welcome in this tread :) let's analyse and show our love for this serie :wub:

About Qian Gu have 12 year old, I think it's from the novel hm and about if it's a sad or happy ending it's depend which novel edition they do take for to make  this serie. 

This is from Shimokuren from another site so all credit is from this person.

It depends on which version of the novel they are adapting or if they’ve even changed the ending altogether. The first edition of the book had an open ending where after 30 years of pain and insanity, Master finds the reincarnated Hua Qiangu and takes her to be his apprentice again. She’s a child this time but mentally impaired. And then it stops here.

The second edition of the novel goes further saying that Master eventually raised her and after she grew up (much mentally slower than her past self), Master was content to just live with her like this, but he always misses the past life version of HQG. Dongfang shows up after all these years and came up with a way for HQG to regain ALL of her past life memories and be not mentally impaired, and HQG takes it up, but ends up being physically impaired in exchange (blind, deaf, and mute). After many years of Sha Qianmo, Dongfang, and Master trying to find a cure, she eventually gets cured and she and Master married.

The 3rd edition of the novel (the newest one) has Master being in pain and insane for 200 years, and then finally finding the reincarnated version of HQG (who is mentally impaired), etc. So basically it’s the same as the 1st edition but with the angst and insanity lasting 200 instead of 30 years.

So if they choose the second one that I find is so romantic if it's like that I would be so happy !!!!! 

But Wallace tend to act in a sad serie =.=;; exemple: Tian Xia Di Yi with Michelle Ye, Sound of color with Ruby, Hong Fu Nu with Shu Qi, Chinese Paladin 3 with Tang Yang, Xin Yi Jian Mei with Lv Yi (GOD this serie is so sad that i cry no stop!!!!! omg ), Qing Shi Huang Fei with Ruby again (my poor Wallace my real OTP *tears*)....

I hope isn't a sad ending also because Li Ying also tend to have a tragic end in some her serie ''sigh''

Anyway, it's can be really surprised also we have a good ending because imagine mostly all teaser aka trailer we have for Hua Qian Gu is completely EXTREMELY sad. BUT it's said we got TWO opening and one ending which change after episode 25 probably appr. 

I completely agree with your friend, I try to brings all my friends to start Hua Qian Gu serie but they said it's seem bloody tragic hm...because the teaser. 

I will post some beautiful MV that I find it's fantastic ^^

CR: YingYang Too channel 

• Like 2

@miaka fy Thanks for the clarification! I went into this drama completely blind without really knowing any backdrop of the story!

I pray to the lord that it would have a happy ending! I mean give me angst yeah but give me happiness at the end of the tunnel! I see trailers of future BZH as in modern time... maybe his been searching for the reincarnation of QG all this years and found her during our contemporary world. That would be an ending that would totally make me happy LOL

Also I see there's a long version and there's a short one. In the long version episode 4 is completely passed the part of the short episode 4 (which Viki is subbing), because it begins after they passed the third test.

• Like 2

@xXMzSmilesXx   The version on viki is the edited and televised version.  It's shorter because of possible broadcasting regulations and may have some cut scenes.

The long version is the extended version which is usually aired online live stream.  it usually includes some footage from the prior episode and maybe some additional scenes and scenes from the next episode of the short version.  Both versions usually get released online

• Like 2

Guest evori

I love the voice for Tang Bao. It makes her all the cuter. I just adore Dongfang and how he keeps on calling her wife, and asked BZH to witness their marriage. As much as I like Dongfang I think that I will always like BZH better. Just the theme of tragic, angst, and forbidden love already have me on the edge of my seat with anticipation. I really like how its just the first 4 ep and they already choose to make it clear about Hua qian gu being BZH's downfall, and BZH refusing to kill her. It really show the lighter side of BZH and what he thinks which will make it easier to forgive him even after all the torment he makes Qian Gu goes through because through it all we already know where BZH stands. I may sound very ignorant, but you can not really hate someone like Wallace because he's just too beautiful (I'm probably just too obsess with him to find fault (-..-) ) Also am I the only one who gets confuse between the uncut version and the cut version?? Because I watch on viki for the sub, then switches to youtube and youtube have more scene than viki which is very confusing because its all lable the same ep. >.<

Edited by evori
forgot some words

@miaka fy Thanks for the clarification! I went into this drama completely blind without really knowing any backdrop of the story!

I pray to the lord that it would have a happy ending! I mean give me angst yeah but give me happiness at the end of the tunnel! I see trailers of future BZH as in modern time... maybe his been searching for the reincarnation of QG all this years and found her during our contemporary world. That would be an ending that would totally make me happy LOL

Also I see there's a long version and there's a short one. In the long version episode 4 is completely passed the part of the short episode 4 (which Viki is subbing), because it begins after they passed the third test.

​I'm happy you like this serie because I also pray a lord the same like you. Same too you, give me angst is ok, but at the end LET'S them reincarnated and can meet in a modern version. Why not Bu Bu Jing Xin do have a reincarnation in the second part :) 

Probably Zi Hua because his immortality, will wait after Qian Gu (that sound so romantic like that) but it's seem in the novel Qian Gu give a curse for him to never die and become old. 

The most tragic things is all bad things Zi Hua going to do on Qian Gu for to protect the immortaly clan without thinking about her and thinking about his own feeling. He would help everyone and never betray his clan =.= but betray Qian Gu love and his own feeling.

In the novel Hua Qian Gu thinking about Zi Hua is (SPOILER ALERT)

“You are the world’s gentlest person, and also the most heartless. Because of you, I have nothing. My body is covered all over with scars, all thanks to you. Between you and me, we have already broken all ties long ago.”

“I tried so hard for so many years, but I have never understood you. Now, I don’t need to understand nor want to understand. Whether to die or to live, you are now in my hands, I can do whatever I want.”

“Bai Zi Hua, the one hundred and three sword wounds on my body, seventeen cavities and a body of scars, all of them were given by you. Sixteen years of imprisonment, plus these two lives, I have already paid off all I owe you. The memories have been spoiled, the bell pendant has been damaged, so from now onwards, our master and disciple relationship is severed. “I have no Shifu, no friends, no lovers, no children. I once thought I had the entire world, but it turned out to be fake. The one who loves me, died for me, the one I love wants me dead. The ones I believed in betrayed me. The ones I  depended on abandoned me. I don’t need anything, I don’t want anything, I just want to live simply. But heaven is forcing me, you are forcing me! Do you think that now, I can still turn back?”

“I don’t believe in good, don’t believe in evil, don’t believe in happiness, but I believe in you!”

“Bai Zi Hua, I curse you in the name of God: This life and eternal life, you won’t grow old or die and won’t get injured or get killed.”

And about Zi Hua to Qian Gu (SPOILER ALERT)

“Noble character? Isn’t that just a phrase? A person who had to offer up his happiness, and sacrifice everything he has, does he still have feelings? My heart worries about Chang Liu, worries about the Xian realm, worries about all living things, but I have never done anything for her. I didn’t disappoint Chang Liu, didn’t disappoint the Six Realms, didn’t disappoint the world, but, in the end, I disappointed her and I disappointed myself.”

“Regarding love, both of us have made mistakes before and resulting in both of us suffered greatly. Now, it is not easy to finally have the opportunity to be able to do it all over again, I will never give her up like last time.”

CREDIT: https://hui3r.wordpress.com/  thank to this person!!!! omg

Seriously with everything I have read....hm can we change something more less painful from the novel to the drama version O.O

Also in the same site it's said different ''epilogue'' from different edition (SPOILER ALERT EXTREME)

In the epilogue of the original book, Dōng Fāng gave some drug to Qian Gu which helped her to recover her memory. She decided to forgive Bai Zi Hua and returned to his side. They got married and live happily ever after. Táng Bǎo and Shí Yī also ended up together. In addition, Xuān Yuan and Qīng Shuǐ also got together. Every time, after Dōng Fāng sacrificed his life, he continued to get reincarnated.

In the original book published for the Taiwan market as well as in the revised edition, there is an extra epilogue called ‘gamble’. Qian Gu recovered her memories and married Bai Zi Hua. Then something went wrong with her eyes. Dong Fang can heal Qian Gu’s eyes, but required sixteen years to make the medicine. Thus, he made a bet with Bai Zi Hua.

He will wipe away Qian Gu’s memory and sent her to the mortal world for 15 years. With no memory, who will she fall in love with? The outcome is she liked Liu Huo (Shuò Fēng). Then, she recovered her memory and went back to Chang Liu. At the very end, Bai Zi Hua healed Qian Gu’s eyes and they have a sweet and touching ending.

In the revised edition of the latest novel, there is an additional silly epilogue called ‘five husbands home-coming’. Qian Gu married Na Mo Yue, Xuan Yuan Lang, Dong Fang, Sha Qian Mo and Bai Zi Hua simultaneously so all five become her husbands. The order to exercise marital rights is the same as the sequence they got married as mentioned.

CREDIT: https://hui3r.wordpress.com/  (this person is amazing wow o.o thank so much for all her effort)

AND MY REACTION IS LIKE O.O

Check the last one ...==___== QIAN GU married FIVE HUSBANDS ...omg are you joking with me what kind a edition is this one I NEVER hear about that....

in a week we have 7 days ...5 husbands...HOW COME ZI HUA IS THE LAST ONE O.O noooooooooooooooooooo I hope that mean he got 3 days versus the other LOL

@carmolita 

did you finish to watch all episodes? OMG i can't wait next week 4 episodes !!!!

@evori

I know it's different lenght from viki what I give to you...but it's better the longer lenght but I still think isn't the uncut version....hm

this is a cosplay version of Hua Qian Gu with acting and they really good wowww hm seem also to have some spoilers 

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

Guest evori

It took a while, but I seem to get the hang of the cut and uncut version now. Also I saw the cosplay version of Hua Qian Gu, and it was quite amazing. It gave a lot of spoilers away, but just made me more excited for what is to come. I am really looking forward to the end of the drama because if they follow the book then SPOILER

there should be the huge battle and ends with BZH getting force by Qian Gu to kill her, and I really want to see how it would play out in the drama with all the suspense  and grief 

I just hope the drama doesn't drag too much after she become his disciple..but I don't think I'll mind it much because that mean I'll just get to see Wallace more <3 

Saw the preview for the next episodes. Qian Gu is already going to battle with the Demon sect for the holy instruments! Then that means she will soon become a disciple of Bai Zi Hua? Isnt drama is moving too fast? :)

• Like 2

It took a while, but I seem to get the hang of the cut and uncut version now. Also I saw the cosplay version of Hua Qian Gu, and it was quite amazing. It gave a lot of spoilers away, but just made me more excited for what is to come. I am really looking forward to the end of the drama because if they follow the book then SPOILER

Hidden Content

I just hope the drama doesn't drag too much after she become his disciple..but I don't think I'll mind it much because that mean I'll just get to see Wallace more <3

​True!!! With all spoilers we got, it's make me more into it than before. I know it's strange but I really want to see the drama version more than before because the story. Also how Wallace and Li Ying going to act together. They already have chemistry, I feel they are a good nemesis couple. Li Ying can bring the cheerful Qian Gu and Wallace will bring the cold, icy Zi Hua. Like in the transe, Zi Hua see the fire and water...it's seem Qian Gu is the fire and Zi Hua the water it's write really well our characters personality. 

They will travel together when Zi Hua accept Qian Gu his pupil. Let's see, I hope I can see Wallace bring Zi Hua more warm than the novel. 

About the video cosplay Hua Qian Gu wow it's really well done true!!! As you can see, they really make in the cosplay video Qian Gu 12 year old version her later version....and OMG i will prepare to cry when happen the part when Zi Hua :tears: ''tears''....

The guy who act Zi Hua was good LOL and the two girls who act Qian Gu was so funny also at the end of the video :)

Saw the preview for the next episodes. Qian Gu is already going to battle with the Demon sect for the holy instruments! Then that means she will soon become a disciple of Bai Zi Hua? Isnt drama is moving too fast? :)

​Hm, I'm sure she will become his pupil in the next 4 episodes and isn't moving fast because probably they want to concentrate in other element in the story like, the travel they suppose to have together. Also between them they will explore all other characters specially Dong Fang, Tang Bao, Sha Qian Bo, Ni Man Tian (*hm I HATE HER already), Meng Xuan Lang (the king of realm earth)....

hm, normaly isn't we have only 3 realms? how come we have 6 realms inside Hua Qian Gu serie o.o or I mistake about something 

Another MV that I find really good with the mood of Hua Qian Gu :) and the song was really good 

CR: yamyy68 channel (also more scene spoiler hehe )

Qian Gu metamorphose to ==== (promotion for the game version)

CR: Sapphire Wang channel (Promotion OL Game for Hua Qian Gu)

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 1

@carmolita -  I was looking forward to watching this show because of the lead actress.

I am not s big fan so much of fantasy type show. I will watch episodes 1-4 to get a better understand of the show and hopefully after watching this weeks I will feel a little bit better.

@dimples21 Fantasy is not my forte either.  There are only a select few that hold my interest (such as The Four :lol:) and if it doesn't have a good story line, bad costume, sets or a disjointed plot  then it can be difficult to watch.  This drama, however, breaks all the rules for a fantasy drama:huh: so I was a bit surprised :blink: .. The background sets look so real like you can reach out and touch them it makes you feel like your there or want to go there .. The costume design looked more natural or more realistic  for the not so human people without going overboard and the graphic's were awesome. You can see where the money went, which is straight into the production and some CGI :phew: The 2 lead actors Zanilia Zhao Li Ying and Wallace Huo Jian Hua are top grade and definitely add to the story and the supporting characters are good to..that's not often the case.  I like that it has a focal point and not all over the place and even though you can tell that it moves fast in the beginning ..It's not so fast that you don't get a grasp for the character or can't tell what's going on .. The story draws you in ..  In episode one I was like ok, ok, ok and when her father died and she told Wallace's character   Bai Zi Hua that he was her only friend in the world ~ I was  touched :tears:and then got hooked, but it wasn't until they were trapped together and she had no idea who he was or that he was her only friend who saved her and took care of her  after her dad's death that I began to love it. **OF course I was cheering at work, arms up in the air when she made it  during the bridge trial **

I'm use to seeing fantasy drama's, have the same story line ~ lose some family member, fight, lose, train, fight again, maybe find someone important to them, get separated from them, find them  and then fight again, over and over until it gets to the end where the bad person doesn't come back to life.  But this one seems more story driven then action driven.  I love that she has a friend that she wants to find and she is learning martial arts not to fight for something to gain or some great cause but to simply protect herself at the behest of her father.  I like that she's not good at fighting because she doesn't know how, but she still tries despite the many obstacles she face and Iove how she tried to protect and save   Bai Zi Hua  by digging a hole, she is so simple minded like a child. Sadly I like that   Bai Zi Hua keeps tormenting and torturing her because he can't make a decision, conflicted with his emotions and unable to come to terms with what is and what isn't. Another thing that is different is  that her peers are not against her nor destined or wanting to see her fail.  That it is cool, cause usually their is one bad person in the bunch who doesn't want to see them pass the trial.  In this case it's her teacher/ masterB)

What's even cooler is that their are soo many novel and epilogue ending's ..that you have no clue how it's going to end.. which is good because then your not focused on the ending ..your sort  of forced to focus on the story.. :rolleyes:

@xXMzSmilesXx  I agree with you since they had that preview showing him in modern times (current day 2015 hopefully ), wearing a nice blue/violet blue suit, short hair and  with the sword in his apartment .. if it ended that way - her cursing him to live forever and never get sick or age and she gets reincarnated in the future.. I would be totally happy with that ending  ...and It's more likely they will take it in that direction otherwise why waste the money shooting the footage (that type of ending is similar to the k-drama Gu Family Book where the girl dies in the past before she died he said he would search for her  until she's reincarnated , he lives forever/immortal she is reincarnated  with no memory of her past life, he's in present day with a similar relic, looking hot, with short hair and a black suit in his apartment and he saves her from some bad guys in a park and then he found her again like he said )

@miaka fy  Thank you for all the novel excerpts, video's and insight. I'm really looking forward to the next episode.  Call me insane but I have to watch those episodes again for the 3rd time...  What can I say I like the part when she asked him to stay with her until her birthday passed and when they were trapped together underneath the magical dome... that was too funny ...:w00t: :lol:  He was weakening himself by trying to over load the barrier with magic making it shrink smaller and she was digging a hole with her bare hands and he looked at her like she was crazy  and she said don't worry i'll save you..and after going through all that trouble trying to make a hole in the barrier with magic it shrinks so small that they jump in the hole (and she was like~ it's a good thing I dug this hole), and then she raises and waves her hands like she's gonna touch the barrier then  the blood from her hands makes a hole in the barrier....the look on his face was priceless (he was like I nearly killed myself trying to make a hole and all she does is a little manual labor and wave her hand) :w00t:  I laughed so hard  LI Ying made that scene work....and the part while their in the magical dome where  she says by the way I'm suppose to tell you they stole the ??? (some object)   and he turns to her and says I can see that!  because the enemy was using it against them... I thought that was hilarious   :lol:

• Like 2

@miaka fy  Thank you for all the novel excerpts, video's and insight. I'm really looking forward to the next episode.  Call me insane but I have to watch those episodes again for the 3rd time...  What can I say I like the part when she asked him to stay with her until her birthday passed and when they were trapped together underneath the magical dome... that was too funny ...:w00t: :lol:  He was weakening himself by trying to over load the barrier with magic making it shrink smaller and she was digging a hole with her bare hands and he looked at her like she was crazy  and she said don't worry i'll save you..and after going through all that trouble trying to make a hole in the barrier with magic it shrinks so small that they jump in the hole (and she was like~ it's a good thing I dug this hole), and then she raises and waves her hands like she's gonna touch the barrier then  the blood from her hands makes a hole in the barrier....the look on his face was priceless (he was like I nearly killed myself trying to make a hole and all she does is a little manual labor and wave her hand) :w00t:  I laughed so hard  LI Ying made that scene work....and the part while their in the magical dome where  she says by the way I'm suppose to tell you they stole the ??? (some object)   and he turns to her and says I can see that!  because the enemy was using it against them... I thought that was hilarious   :lol:

​OK dear you are really become crazy like in Lan Ling Wang (well I was so into it also for Lan Ling Wan LOL), Finally I was hope I have more less serie to watch, you would be crazy to know how many series I start in a same time now and try to update all LOL. Anyway, I love a lot Hua Qian Gu serie so that would have a big space in my time :)

Already 3rd time wow!! :wub:

Zi Hua was weakening because Qian Gu touch him...so his inner force was draining away. Her blood can break the magic barrier 

128250blood.png

and for me the part Qian Gu touch him and Wallace was so surprised he can't control his innner force and draining it his face was the best !! LOL

886209funnywallace.png

hehe :wub::wub::phew::w00t:

Another MV  that I like it :) from Hua Qian Gu

CR: Amanda66729 channel Youtube

and hehe PROMOTION from ALL CAST Hua Qian Gu ^_____^ funny one MUST SEE

CREDIT: Amanda66729 channel youtube 

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 1

Guest evori

@carmolita I totally agree with you on how BZH keeps torturing Qian Gu because he can't make a decision, conflicted with his emotions and unable to come to terms with what is and what isn't. In the book, even in the very end BZH couldn't choose between Qian Gu and the 6 realms until she pushes him to the very edge and even after he kills Qian Gu he was planning on committing suicide with her until she curses him for his inability to make up his mind. In the trailer we also get a few second preview of Dongfang telling BZH that he is willing to take Qian Gu away and start anew, but BZH says its impossible. After Qian Gu becomes his disciple he gets more attach to her than he meant to causing him to become selfish in his decisions because he doesn't want her to leave him nor does he want the end of the 6 realms which leads him to torturing her, but at the same time keeps her next to him because of his inability to give up on her completely while having to keep balance within the realms.

Guest severus

Has anyone seen the "englished dubbed" trailers for 花千骨? Absolutely hilarious. 

I can't really get into the story, but I put it on when I get ready in the morning, 霍建华/白字画 is like the prettier asian version of Legolas. 

Has anyone seen the "englished dubbed" trailers for 花千骨? Absolutely hilarious. 

I can't really get into the story, but I put it on when I get ready in the morning, 霍建华/白字画 is like the prettier asian version of Legolas. 

​Welcome in Hua Qian Gu tread and yes probably the world have see the englisn dubbed version because it's was in Canne festival presentation :) So that why we got a english dubbed version. LEGOLAS LOLLL we have a Tolkien fan here ^^ well isn't so bad ideo to compare Wallace/Zi Hua to him...but more colder hehe

Take your time to start it episode 01, probably you will like it or maybe not. It's a lot CGI well all rpg wuxia is like that..and this serie is fantasy, wuxia, love, adventure (hm...isn't really adventure but well). I like any drama serie have a good plot so I will watch all :)

d067e519cb6615b3da8e20.jpg

hm, you like the pure Qian Gu or this latter version everyone ^^

she still beautiful like that 

another poster gif here from wenxuecity.com credit

Guest evori

Also I'm not the only one mesmerized by the opening and ending song right? I think that both songs really depict the whole story/plot of the drama. Some verse that I really like in the ending song sung by Wallace and ZLY is "

Bound for life, one idea leads to a disaster. (They are each other's downfall, connected by fate. Wallace idea of challenging fate in trying to change both of their fate lead to a disaster.)

But we insist on making the same mistake over and over again. (But they stand firm on their actions and love.)

In an instant the vow to stay together is shattered to dust. (Their promise of being together as teacher&deciple is no longer an option after everything that's happen)

Falling in love with you is falling in love with a mistake. (In the book, before Qian Gu dies she tells BZH that falling in love with him was a mistake and that if she can do everything over again she'll never fall in love with him.)

Losing you is like losing my soul. (After Qian Gu dies, BZH went crazy trying to kill himself.)

Its funny how fate teases us. Whether it is this life or the next life, there is nowhere to escape. (They are bound by fate with no escape. Fate plus misunderstanding makes it so that they can not be together although they obviously love each other.)

One step, one smile. One step, one grieve. One step, one calamity. (There were happy times at the beginning, but their actions lead to calamity.)"

Some verse that I really like from the opening is 

"So much hurt, so much resentment, so so much pain. So much love, so much hate, so so much mess. (This basically describe their love lol. I especially agree with the so much mess part."

Every reconciliation after a fight, we hug, kiss wildly, and surrender. "Even after everything, they will always love each other and surrender to it. As much as BZH tries to run he can't get far. :))) )

I'm not asking for tomorrow, eternity or a future. Your glance light up this moment with me in it, its enough. (Qian Gu is happy with just being with him. She's not asking for much, but like the quote Qian Gu says at the end of the book "The world is forcing me, you're forcing me." leading her to commit the action she did.) 

In the epilogue five husbands, who is Na Mo Yue? :blink:

Oh!! I got the same reaction like you LOL :w00t: hm..Mo Yue...someone who is humain? but the name is more ..from demon clan hm. No matter what =.=;; isn't in the drama serie it's confirm by Fresh (the author from the novel) thank god...I want Qian Gu have only ONE husband if we have a happy ending!!! LOL

Also I'm not the only one mesmerized by the opening and ending song right? I think that both songs really depict the whole story/plot of the drama. Some verse that I really like in the ending song sung by Wallace and ZLY is "

Bound for life, one idea leads to a disaster. (They are each other's downfall, connected by fate. Wallace idea of challenging fate in trying to change both of their fate lead to a disaster.)

But we insist on making the same mistake over and over again. (But they stand firm on their actions and love.)

In an instant the vow to stay together is shattered to dust. (Their promise of being together as teacher&deciple is no longer an option after everything that's happen)

Falling in love with you is falling in love with a mistake. (In the book, before Qian Gu dies she tells BZH that falling in love with him was a mistake and that if she can do everything over again she'll never fall in love with him.)

Losing you is like losing my soul. (After Qian Gu dies, BZH went crazy trying to kill himself.)

Its funny how fate teases us. Whether it is this life or the next life, there is nowhere to escape. (They are bound by fate with no escape. Fate plus misunderstanding makes it so that they can not be together although they obviously love each other.)

One step, one smile. One step, one grieve. One step, one calamity. (There were happy times at the beginning, but their actions lead to calamity.)"

Some verse that I really like from the opening is 

"So much hurt, so much resentment, so so much pain. So much love, so much hate, so so much mess. (This basically describe their love lol. I especially agree with the so much mess part."

Every reconciliation after a fight, we hug, kiss wildly, and surrender. "Even after everything, they will always love each other and surrender to it. As much as BZH tries to run he can't get far. :))) )

I'm not asking for tomorrow, eternity or a future. Your glance light up this moment with me in it, its enough. (Qian Gu is happy with just being with him. She's not asking for much, but like the quote Qian Gu says at the end of the book "The world is forcing me, you're forcing me." leading her to commit the action she did.) 

NICE analyse @evori !!!! excellent 

For myself I will start with the opening analyse too but later ^^ It's more because I got more analyse in the ending song and the opening to write. Still for people who want to analyse also the song here 

00:00:14,900 --> 00:00:18,970
♫ <i>When yearning flew across the night sky,</i> ♫ 

00:00:19,000 --> 00:00:28,100
♫ <i>it twisted around the fingers, <br>and left behind a beautiful image like a dream.</i> ♫

00:00:28,100 --> 00:00:32,400
♫ <i>When infinite cherry blossoms fall,</i> ♫

00:00:32,400 --> 00:00:41,600
♫ <i>a thread of sadness and regret sweep across me <br> as I remembered that feeling.</i> ♫

00:00:41,600 --> 00:00:45,300
♫ <i>So much hurt. So much resentment. So, so much pain!</i> ♫

00:00:45,300 --> 00:00:54,000
♫ <i>So much love. So much hate. So, so much mess! OH~</i> ♫

00:00:54,000 --> 00:01:01,100
♫ <i>One whose love is too insane, that is a willful squander.</i> ♫

00:01:01,100 --> 00:01:07,900
♫ <i>Every reconciliation after a fight, <br>we hug, kiss wildly and surrender.</i> ♫

00:01:08,000 --> 00:01:14,700
♫ <i>One whose love is not mad, <br>is not fit to say they have loved before.</i> ♫ 

00:01:14,800 --> 00:01:18,100
♫ <i>I'm not asking for tomorrow, eternity or a future.</i> ♫

00:01:18,100 --> 00:01:24,900
♫ <i>Your glance lights up this moment with me in it. <br>It's enough.</i> ♫

and here the beautiful and yet so sadlly song from Wallace and Li Ying 

00:42:48,000 --> 00:42:55,400
♫ <i>With your hands, you untie my lock. <br>We fell into a whirlpool of tenderness.</i> ♫

00:42:55,400 --> 00:43:03,900
♫ <i>Through numerous turmoil and wasted time on all the wrong steps, our affections have not changed.</i> ♫

00:43:03,900 --> 00:43:11,700
♫ <i>Bound for life, one idea leads to a disaster. But still we insisted on making the same mistake again and again.</i> ♫

00:43:11,700 --> 00:43:19,900
♫ <i>In one instant, <br>the vow to stay together for life is shattered to dust.</i> ♫

00:43:20,000 --> 00:43:23,700
♫ <i>Falling in love with you, is falling in love with a mistake.</i> ♫

00:43:23,700 --> 00:43:27,200
♫ <i>Losing you is like losing my soul.</i> ♫

00:43:27,300 --> 00:43:35,400
♫ <i>It's funny how fate teases us. Whether is it this life or the next, there is nowhere to escape.</i> ♫

00:43:35,400 --> 00:43:39,400
♫ <i>It is not that it cannot be spoken of.</i> ♫

00:43:39,400 --> 00:43:43,200
♫ <i>It is that I don't dare to say it.</i> ♫

00:43:43,200 --> 00:43:51,400
♫ <i>One step, one smile. One step, one grieve. One step, <br>one calamity. Changed into a moth that flies into the flame.</i> ♫

00:43:51,500 --> 00:43:53,700
♫ <i>Because I fell in love with you,</i> ♫

00:43:53,760 --> 00:43:55,570
♫ <i>did I become me.</i> ♫

00:43:55,600 --> 00:44:00,400
♫ <i>Sink down together with you.</i> ♫

00:44:16,000 --> 00:44:19,500
♫ <i>Falling in love with you, is falling in love with a mistake.</i> ♫

00:44:19,500 --> 00:44:23,300
♫ <i>Losing you is like losing my soul.</i> ♫

00:44:23,400 --> 00:44:31,400
♫ <i>It's funny how fate teases us. Whether is it this life or the next, there is nowhere to escape.</i> ♫

00:44:31,420 --> 00:44:35,110
♫ <i>It is not that it cannot be spoken of.</i> ♫

00:44:35,110 --> 00:44:39,140
♫ <i>It is that I cannot say it.</i> ♫

00:44:39,200 --> 00:44:47,700
♫ <i>Holding onto the promise. Don't blame me for my weakness. The situation does not allow you and me. <br>Give me up so that you can live.</i> ♫

00:44:47,700 --> 00:44:49,600
♫ <i>Because I fell in love with you,</i> ♫

00:44:49,640 --> 00:44:51,670
♫ <i>did I become me.</i>

00:44:51,700 --> 00:44:57,800
♫ <i>Sink down together with you.</i> ♫

LET'S analyse it :) but it's already so sadly to understand it. I feel I will cry a bloody tears no stop.....:tears::tears::tears:

Oh if someone want the opening lyrics in chinese here 

15-21-21-71-7.jpg

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2