[Official Thread] ♥ Yamazaki Kento ♥

DarkRose

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I visit soompi every once in awhile~ since I'm more on Japanese entertainment for the past few years I wander away. Like you I too am surprise with the changes! LOL. But its great to see someone who loves J-drama too^^ You posted also that Fukushi Sota thread right? I am a big fan of him too! To the point I ended up buying his PB. Haha^^
Ah~ now that you mention it I guess thats his role. But I hope he becomes like a love interest.  ♥ It reminded me of how Fukushi Sota also appeared in an asadora, Amachan although he didn't have the main role he was the girl's love interest which was cute.  :x

lee-chan

said:

Yep I visit soompi every once in awhile~ since I'm more on Japanese entertainment for the past few years I wander away. Like you I too am surprise with the changes! LOL. But its great to see someone who loves J-drama too^^ You posted also that Fukushi Sota thread right? I am a big fan of him too! To the point I ended up buying his PB. Haha^^
Ah~ now that you mention it I guess thats his role. But I hope he becomes like a love interest.  ♥ It reminded me of how Fukushi Sota also appeared in an asadora, Amachan although he didn't have the main role he was the girl's love interest which was cute.  :x

omg me too! I started with J-Doramas first. I also watched this family drama starring Nakai Masahiro (also from SMAP like Kimura) and that got me going. Although I must say there are also good Korean dramas out there, but i'm choosy though. haha^^PB is photobook, sorry about that! Since you are big fans of both I presume you have seen Yowakutemo Katemasu?   ;;) It was such a fun drama with lots of good looking cast (although im a bigger fan of Yuto Nakajima :D)
yep! but this is just speculations! I do hope its true.

lee-chan

said:

omg me too! I started with J-Doramas first. I also watched this family drama starring Nakai Masahiro (also from SMAP like Kimura) and that got me going. Although I must say there are also good Korean dramas out there, but i'm choosy though. haha^^PB is photobook, sorry about that! Since you are big fans of both I presume you have seen Yowakutemo Katemasu?   ;;) It was such a fun drama with lots of good looking cast (although im a bigger fan of Yuto Nakajima :D)
yep! but this is just speculations! I do hope its true.

Oh its great to meet you then! I'm sure there are still a lot of older fans. (even though Arashi has overtaken the fandom) Really! So you'll never forget Yuto's birthday~ I saw him two weeks ago in their concert, he looks so handsome and slender in person!
IKR?! Come to think of it, Nino is the oldest yet he really looks young for his age.

lee-chan

said:

Oh its great to meet you then! I'm sure there are still a lot of older fans. (even though Arashi has overtaken the fandom) Really! So you'll never forget Yuto's birthday~ I saw him two weeks ago in their concert, he looks so handsome and slender in person!
IKR?! Come to think of it, Nino is the oldest yet he really looks young for his age.

My favorite Arashi member is Sho. I love watching VS Arashi with all those big stars as guests!I remember seeing Kento, in their January episode and I was shaking my friend asking him who was the name of that handsome guy in tv. He was like "Kento Yamakazi"That's when I remembered him from the movie Another. Its nice to talk to someone who like Japanese entertainment here too^^  :DI love that latest photo of him with short hair!
Yeah, Yuto was dazzling. Haha^^ Well his entire group mates were all amazing too. 

Guest chocoro17

Yamazaki Kento is sooo cute! I first saw him in kyou koi wo hajimemasu and I knew instantly that he would become really popular one day. thanks for making this thread, it's really hard to find people who are into Japanese entertainment these days ><

has anyone watched LDK? it recently came out online and kento is really adorable in that movie <3 

lee-chan said: My favorite Arashi member is Sho. I love watching VS Arashi with all those big stars as guests!I remember seeing Kento, in their January episode and I was shaking my friend asking him who was the name of that handsome guy in tv. He was like "Kento Yamakazi"That's when I remembered him from the movie Another. Its nice to talk to someone who like Japanese entertainment here too^^  :DI love that latest photo of him with short hair!
Yeah, Yuto was dazzling. Haha^^ Well his entire group mates were all amazing too. 

chocoro17 said:

Yamazaki Kento is sooo cute! I first saw him in kyou koi wo hajimemasu and I knew instantly that he would become really popular one day. thanks for making this thread, it's really hard to find people who are into Japanese entertainment these days ><

has anyone watched LDK? it recently came out online and kento is really adorable in that movie <3 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest sgluvkentoyamazaki

Is anyone here already seen Yamazaki Kento in person??? :D Nice to meet you all!!! I'm a fan of him from Philippines :) i hope you can be my friend... Let's talk about Yamazaki Kento ♥ I want to see him in person. I want to go in Japan and find him :) and have a picture with him ♡♡♡ 

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone here already seen Yamazaki Kento in person??? :D Nice to meet you all!!! I'm a fan of him from Philippines :) i hope you can be my friend... Let's talk about Yamazaki Kento ♥ I want to see him in person. I want to go in Japan and find him :) and have a picture with him ♡♡♡ 

You have to join some sort of event to meet some celebs in Japan. Sometimes they have lottery or you can buy limited tickets too. 

But I hope you can meet him someday.

• 9 months later...

I am a big fan of Kento.  He is so cute.  I am currently watching his new drama sukina hito ga iru koto.  He is acting as a matured man unlike his previous high school characters.  He is so exuding manliness in his character.  I have almost watched all his works.  I liked his orange movie kakeru character.  I got a video link of him with his current drama lead kiritani mirei.  

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4lfv4g_好きな人がいること-桐谷美玲-x-山崎賢人-2016夏ドラマツアーズ_tv

Archived