[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

Here are the English lyrics

Translation credit : wassereis

(No Reply) - (Unfinished Song)

I didn't know that time
to a curled up, exhausted me
reaching out a hand, holding me
all the sincerity of yours

hear it when I close my eyes
warm laughter
that appearance by my side

I want to run to you
even when I don't know where it leads me to
this world that besieges me
moves me

sounding in a deep place inside my heart
couldn't say that time
this heart
I want to tell you like this
with this song

paced back and forth
a crowded heart, the awkward appearances
the dreams are there at a place very far away
that hands can't reach

I even can't see you
shining pupils
that appearance that pulls me

I want to run to you
even when I don't know where it leads me to
this world that besieges me
moves me

sounding in a deep place inside my heart
couldn't say that time
this heart
I want to tell you
with this song

did you know
quietly, sung with that low voice
that song that made me dream

remember, the sound of my guitar
my voice to you
now singing this song
my heart

some time, even when a lot of days pass
I will always here at this place
call you

never ending stories
passing time
you that time, that figure from behind
with this song

Guest mickymin

Firstly,I must said I am Chinese, maybe there is something different in expression between  Chinese and English. So I  translate it base on the translation of my friend 阿嚏 who help me to translate it to Chinese and @itashee who has translated some of them to English.Following is the translation.

아홉수소년'경수진"김영광이랑사귀냐고요?하하"
九数少年'庆收真'"问我有没有跟金英光交往?哈哈"
ask KSJ” are you really dating with KYK”haha

배우경수진이tvN 아홉수소년'에서달달한'케미'를과시했던김영광에대한생각을솔직하게밝혔다.
演员庆收真 对于在tvN电视剧'九数少年'里炫耀甜甜蜜蜜的'化学反应'的金英光,表达了她的真实想法.
KSJ expresses her real thinking about the crazy chemistry with KYK, as he always show off their sweet relation in the drama “ 9th boy”

경수진은15일스타뉴스와인터뷰에서"진구와세영이라면가능할것"라며"극중에서는달달하겠지만현실에서는티격태격사소한것에많이싸우고그랬다"고말하며웃었다.
庆收真在15日的star news的采访中说道"真久跟世英的话是可能的"还笑着说"虽然剧中是甜甜蜜蜜的,但是在现实却是吵吵闹闹的,对于细小的地方都经常吵架的".
in the 15th interview of star news, KSJ said:” its possible in Jin-Goo and Se-Young” and she also smiled” although it
s sweet in the drama, but in reality KYK and KSJ were constantly bickering, and always bicker in very small things.”
경수진과김영광은'아홉수소년'에서각각마세영과강진구역을맡아연이은키스신등달콤한연인의모습으로시청자들을설레게했다.연출자유학찬PD가사귀는것아닌가하는오해를했을정도.
庆收真跟金英光因为在'九数少年'里马世英跟姜真久的角色的关系上演了吻戏等,以甜蜜的恋人模样让观众们都心跳不已.连导演刘学灿PD(音译)都产生了他们是不是在交往的误会.
because their role in the “9th boy” played kiss scene, and the sweet couple really impress audience, also PD was suspect that whether they are dating?

경수진은"그런티격태격하는모습들이감독님(유학찬PD)눈에는아마사랑싸움을하는것처럼보였던것같다"고말했다.
庆收真说"把这些吵吵闹闹的样子都看在眼里的导演(刘学灿PD),大概是把这些当成是打情骂俏了".
KSJ said
that PD probably mistook their bickering for something else/being in love.

경수진은김영광과'비하인드스토리'도공개했다.그는"김영광과87년생으로동갑인데,김영광이'빠른87'이라고자신이오빠라고했다""자기는스물아홉살과동갑이니,저보고'족보'꼬인다고오빠라고부르라고했다.할수없이오빠라고불렀다"고했다.
庆收真还公开了她跟金英光的'幕后故事'.她说"跟金英光都是87年生的,是同岁的,但是金英光说他是'87'生的,说自己是哥哥"还有"说自己是跟29岁的是同岁,看我说是'族谱'不顺,叫我喊他哥哥.没办法就叫他哥哥了"
KSJ also tell about their off-screen story. She said they were all born in 1987
, is the same age, but KYK said he was born in the early 1987, so he is oppa. And he said he is friend to the age of “29”,and as the routine, he told me to call him oppa.
There is no way so I call him oppa.

경수진은"제가생각할때는아무리생각해도친구인데오빠라고하라고하니어쩔수없이기분나쁘게오빠라고불러줬다. '오빠그랬냐'이런식이었지만말이다"고말하며웃었다.
庆收真说"在我看来,怎么想都是(同岁)朋友的,却叫我喊他哥哥,没办法,才心情很不好地喊他哥哥了.虽然是用'哥哥是这样吗'这种方式的".

KSJ said: as for me, we are absolute the same age”friend”, but he just ask me to call him oppa. So I call him oppa reluctantly, although use the way “oppa, is it right?” .

Guest itashee

Thanks @mickymin! :)

Ha! So he told her to call him *oppa*?
I mean, isn't it very telling?
It's like a large neon sing saying that a guy likes a girl more than a friend. . .

Well, from what I understand, in South Korea when two people of the opposite sex are born in the same year, even when a guy is several months older than a girl (like in the case of KYK and KSJ, both born in 1987) a girl can't really call him *oppa*.

But if there is something romantic going on, she can call him *oppa* even when they are the same age?
Ha! And the excuse that he was born earlier in the year! Come on. . .I have no words . . .

KYK - you sly devil!

tumblr_mgxt3hXkRd1rlp86po1_250.gif
cr.00414.tumblr

Guest itashee

"영광이랑요? 에이, 준구와 세영이라면 가능했겠죠. 드라마 속에서는 달달했겠지만 현실에서는 티격태격했어요. 사소한 것에서도 싸우고요. 저희는 티격태격 싸우는 감독님 눈에는 사랑싸움하는 걸로 보였나 봐요. 영광이는 저와 87년생 동갑인데, 자기는 '빠른87'이라고 저보고 오빠라고 부르래요. '족보' 꼬인다고요. 어쩔 없이 오빠라고 했어요. 근데 그냥 오빠라고 있나요. '오빠 그랬냐?'식으로 오빠라고 듣고도 기분 나쁘게 불러줬죠(웃음). 영광이는 오빠라고 부르라는 빼고는 배려를 많이 해줬어요. '오빠' 호칭 강요 빼고는 착해요(웃음)."

'아홉수소년'으로 배우로서 단계 도약한 경수진은 다른 도약을 바라보고 있다.

" 데뷔 이후 청순 아니면 '일진'이었거든요. '아홉수소년' 통해 경수진의 사랑스럽고 밝은 부분을 보여드릴 있어서 감사해요. 다음에는 사극에 한번 도전해보고 싶어요. 예전에 '마의'에서 소현세자 부인 강빈 역으로 정말 5 등장했거든요. 제대로 사극을 해보고 싶어요. '바람의 화원'에서 문근영씨가 연기한 신윤복 같은 역할이요. 아직 보여드리지 않은 경수진을 보여드리고 싶어요. "

경수진은 첫사랑이었다. 그리고 첫사랑의 아이콘은 이제 '로코' 여신이 됐다.

2014101608442688335_3.jpg?time=145655

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014101608442688335&type=1&outlink=1

Guest itashee

Here's the gist.

First article:

She says:

- Ma Se-Young was a good character to play - she's sorry that she must part with her now that the drama has ended.

- KYK & KSJ's unusual chemistry attracted attention and raised suspicions among the crew (that they were dating for real)

- she's thankful to KYK for the way he looked at her in the drama. In his eyes she looked really pretty/lovely.

-mentions the same age thing again - both born in 1987; told her to call him *oppa* because he was born earlier that year – still lolling at that ;); always bickering friends, but had a very close relationship.

That's why there was a misunderstanding that something romantic was going on between them (not sure if that's what she meant)

This part is a little confusing:

우리는 같은 87년생이다. 김영광 씨가 빠른 생일로, 오빠라고 부르기는 했지만 티격태격하며 친하게 지냈다.그래서 다정하게 보였나 보다 허허 웃었다." (she laughs)

-JinSe couple received support (I think from the fans); strangely, it felt nice, and she was grateful for it (not sure)

Guest mickymin

@itashee Actually, I am confused about the word" oppa", you know it may be different in the different situations. I think as for KSJ, she just call him oppa as a "brother" , but I dont know how KYK consider about it ?

Guest itashee

Ok. Here’s the gist of the second article/as I said before my translation might be off:

First the article mentions her previous projects; she played "first love" roles (for example in That Winter, The Wind Blows she was Jo In-Sung's first love); then it talks about her recent role in Plus Nine.

-KSJ says that there's 90% similarity between her and Ma Se-Young (closest character to her real personality that she's ever played)

-What are the similarities between KSJ and Ma Se-Young? Loves to eat and she's loyal to her friends (of both sexes)

-but she says that she is different from her character; I think she says that when she's in love she behaves differently.

Need help with this:

"세영이는 점에서 저와 달랐어요. 사랑에 적극적이거든요. 좋아하고 사랑하는데 아닌 것처럼 행동하는지..세영이는 저와 90% 닮았는데 사랑 부분만큼은 많이 달랐어요."

-KSJ was asked how she felt about acting for the first time in a romantic-comedy?

Her answer: "Cool". She had a good time. It seems it's her best work yet.

-on her chemistry with KYK

they have been called a "lovey-dovey" couple; it's started with Brown Eyed Soul's MV in which they played the campus couple.

Plus Nine PD watched the MV, saw their chemistry and cast them in his drama; I think she says: "Guess who was excited while watching it? haha."

And again the title of the ultimate shipper goes to PD Yuhakchan ;)

-the first kiss scene in the drama

I think she says that they had to shoot it 3-4 times; there was a lot of tension at first, but they decided to relax rather than kiss? (not sure).She was sorry to KYK for being so nervous? KYK was also nervous about the first kiss?

Need someone who could translate it properly, my translation might be off:

' 아홉수소년' 경수진의 여덟 번째 출연작이다. 그녀는 드라마에서 처음으로 키스신을 찍었다. "3번인가, 4번인가 영광이와 키스신이 있었어요. 드라마에서 키스신을 하는 것도, 이렇데 많이 하는 것도 처음이었죠. 처음에는 긴장을 많이 했어요. 근데 편하게 받아들이기로 했죠. 키스 아니고 입맞춤이라고. 긴장하다보니 영광이에게 미안했어요. 근데 영광이도 속으로 긴장하지 않았을까요?"

-and she repeats what she said in a previous interview about the difference between onscreen/off-screen couple (bickering, oppa-thing, and I think she mentions something else but I don’t really understand – sorry…)

-now she's looking for another drama project/maybe historical drama/costume drama?

Guest itashee

@mickymin Oh, so did she say that although he's kind he inisited on being called "oppa" by her?
Or he was cool about her not calling him oppa?
Heh, I think I'm confused right now - lol!

Guest mickymin

itashee said: @mickymin Oh, so did she say that although he's kind he inisited on being called "oppa" by her?
Or he was cool about her not calling him oppa?
Heh, I think I'm confused right now - lol!

KSJ said that KYK is kind in many ways but not incude the point that he insisted the "oppa" thing. Can you understand what I mean?

Guest itashee

Ep1

Jin Goo running to confess

10625090_1673536196204977_36349804658906

& his heart is crushed - but not for long! ;)

10615640_1673536659538264_44476957362644
10609708_1673536739538256_99380394745658
cr.facebook.com/ThePlusNineBoys

When this song started playing I really fell in love with the drama. . .

Archived