[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gist of what they had said from the soompi live blogspeech during the 10's awardviewimage.php?id=2fb2d2&no=29bcc427b0837
Han Ye SEul 
Feels great to be loved, thanks to everyone
Asked about being a ajjuma - I think every lady has a bit of ajjumma feel to them
Joo Sang Wook
Got the new star award 4 years ago, will work 
pic credit dc inside

Winner of the Excellence Award - Middle Female is
Han Ye Seul .... speech
Thank you, I saw my footage before coming up and it was really embarassing.viewimage.php?id=2fb2d2&no=29bcc427b0837
Always embarassing to see myself actor, I wonder when I can be proud of my own acting but it's always nice to get an award.
Thanks to cast and family 
Not scared of the recording sets 
Says I love you to BF Teddy and let continue to love next year 
pic credit dc inside

best couple awardwah congrats to both of themthere were 10 couples but only 4 couples did winviewimage.php?id=2fb2d2&no=29bcc427b0837

speechYe Seul - Did you expect us to win this?
Sang Wook - We really didn't expect this, two weeks left in the drama 
(Ye Seul asked which was the toughest recording) - It's a bit tough doing the erotic like scenes (i.e. the Sang Wook helping with Yoga) Jo Sang Wook - (Praises Han Ye Seul's beauty a lot, what is the best part of our couple)
We are the oldest.
tumblr_nghfgiMNnU1sh8uxlo1_500.jpgtumblr_nghfgiMNnU1sh8uxlo3_500.giftumblr_nghfgiMNnU1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

squeeee~

credit LINK to the winner listpic credit drama troll and dc inside

Omo, Omo, Did i read correctly that OUR MISO COUPLE JSW/HYS known as HTH/SARA have won the best couple. Well excuse me everyone let me get my dance on with a little version of...

You know you make me wanna (SHOUT!) Kick my heels up and (SHOUT!) Throw my hands up and (SHOUT!) Throw my head back and (SHOUT!) Come on now (SHOUT!) it out. Oh I just had to cut loose with that one :-j

Archived