[Movie 2015] Meet the In-Laws 2 위험한 상견례 2

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actor Jin Se Yeon revealed that Hong Jong Hyun “gives you the flutters when you least expect it.” On March 1, the production conference for “Clash of the Families 2” was held. During the event, Jin Se Yeon revealed her impression on Hong Jong Hyun, saying “I was a little worried because he seemed so stiff, but you could tell he was actually very caring through his actions.” When the MCs asked if she meant that he was a bad boy type, she answered, “He’s sweet and is kind to those around him. He’s also a very diligent worker. I couldn’t help but notice that he continuously went to school, even during filming periods.” “The two looked stunning in a picture wearing a wedding dress and tuxedo,” said Park Eun Hye. “I just want for the two of you to date,” she jokingly added. In response, Hong Jong Hyun lightly said, “That’s between the two of us.” “Clash of the Families 2” is the sequel to the original movie, which opened in 2011 and attracted 2.6 million viewers. It tells the comical story of two very different families’ trying to call off a marriage between their daughter and son, and will be released in theaters on April 30. ©soompi

Who wants a free hug and a live singing performance from actors Hong Jong Hyun and Jin Se Yeon? At the Seoul Lotte Cinema at the production briefing for 'Meet the In-Laws 2' on April 1, the two stars of the film made their personal promises to the public. Jin Se Yeon said, "I sang an OST for this movie. If we have over 3 million tickets sold, I will sing in public at a place with a lot of people alongside Hong Jong Hyun oppa." Hong Jong Hyun added, "After singing, we'll also give out free hugs. Jin Se Yeon will give free hugs to her male fans, and I will give free hugs to my female fans." 'Meet the In-Laws 2' is the sequel to 2011's 'Meet the In-Laws'. The film is about a woman from a police family and a man from a thief family who fall in love and plan to marry, while both families try to prevent the marriage. ©allkpop

[spot] ‘Meet the In-Laws 2: Police Family’ Jin Se-yeon’s first movie ever

The production briefing of film ‘Meet the In-Laws 2: Police Family’ was held on April 1 at Lotte Cinema in Ja-yang dong, Gwang-jin gu, Seoul. The cast Jin Se-yeon, Hong Jong-hyun, Shin Jung-geun, Jeon Soo-kyung, Park Eun-hye, Kim Do-yeon and director Kim Jin-yeon attended the event.

A family of police officers VS a family of robbers! The film is a comedy about two born-to-be-different families and their union for a marriage. Jin Se-yeon was cast as the youngest daughter of a police family,’ Young-hee’, and Hong Jong hyun was cast to play the role of ‘Chul-soo’, the only son from a robber family.

“I played Park Young-hee, the youngest daughter of in a family of police officers, who falls in love with the youngest son in a family of robbers,” Jin Se-yeon started to talk, explaining about her role.

When Hong Jong-hyun and Jin Se-yeon were asked whether they would marry each other if they met in real life, Hong Jong-hyun replied first. “Sure, why not? She is a lady by nature,” he said. “She has a heart of gold, and is a very considerate person. I was also amazed how sincere and hardworking she is, when I saw her not missing classes when we were filming this movie.”

“When I saw Se-yeon on TV for the first time, I was impressed with her mature performance. Then I thought, ‘hey, what not play a role of her age?’ It was a great choice to select her for my film,” said director Kim Jin-yeon.

‘You two should really get married! This is what actress Park Eun-hye told them a number of times, as the couple got along so well and looked good together

Regarding the chemistry Jin and Hong has shown in the film, “I have a good feeling about these two. They really were like husband and wife,” said actress Jin Soo-kyung. “Yes. Maybe not right now, but yes, in 10 years, yes,” added Park Eun-hye, setting the table in a roar.

Jin Se-yeon was asked if there is any difference between the couple in ‘Meet the In-Laws 1’, who were Song Se-byuk and Lee Si-young. “Oh, they were such a lovely couple,” said Jin Se-yeon. “We can’t beat that. But if there’s anything that we can outplay them, I guess… we are… younger?” She made everyone burst into laughter.

Since she played the youngest daughter, she showed off her cuteness in the film. “I am actually not a girl who is a charmer. My mother used to say I am more like a son. I sometimes think that I should learn to turn on the charm in case I start dating in the future,” she said. “It’s how every girl wants to act when she is with her boyfriend, isn’t it?” She smiled.

“When our film draws more than 3 million viewers, I promise to sing a duet from the OST with Jong-hyun in public,” she made a pledge.

‘Meet the In-Laws 2:Police Family’ will hit the theaters in Korea on April 30.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Credit to: http://www.getitk.com/spot-meet-the-in-laws-2-police-family-jin-se-yeons-first-movie-ever/?lang=en

“I haven’t met Jong-hyun before, so I had barely any information on him. All I know was that he is a very quite person. Well, yes, he is indeed quite, but he is also very considerate and sweet. He knows how to move girls, I’ll say,” said his partner, Jin Se-yeon. Hong Jong-hyun and Jin Se-yeon star in the film as a couple with a long history. To the question asking if he had a chance to get along with Jin Se-yeon off the set, he replied, “Oh sure. We met a couple times for a drink and talked a lot about the movie. We got along pretty well both on and off the set. The fact that we are playing a couple made us quite easy in becoming friends.” His answer drew high expectation to the chemistry they will show in the film. “I have had my eyes on Hong Jong–hyun ever since I was preparing for this movie last summer. I just made up my mind when I saw him. He is a rising star with great potential. I’m very looking forward to him in the future,” said director Kim Jin-young http://www.getitk.com/spot-director-of-meet-the-in-laws-2-police-family-i-had-hong-jong-hyun-for-the-male-role-the-moment-i-saw-him/?lang=en

Awww..seriously, these two should just follow Park EH's advise and just start datingyociexp120.gif. They really really look together and after 10 years, (like she says) , maybe then get married  1B645FFD3CF96C7E35419772E8445F33.GIF. So Seyeoni, forget about taking on the new drama with Lee JK and just concentrate on the success of your new movie..while waiting to star again with JongHyun in a drama this time hehe.

I just found out that this movie is coming out a day before The avengers movie on May 1, I know avengers is a huge movie so I really hope it won't affect the income on police family, hoping for police family to come in 1st place opening day

Archived