[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

"Doctors" Park Shin Hye viewing rate pledge, broadcast live on 15% breakthrough "Shashasha"

2016/07/14 (Thu) 15:00

218629_l.jpg[Photo: Park Shin Hye of Insta gram] actress Park Shin Hye has attracted attention to breathing and fans cute "Shashasha" pose.   Park Shin Hye was face-to-face with the fan in NAVER V live of 13 days. In appeared in SBS drama "Doctors" she, if you break through the 15% audience share, was a commitment to show the swing of "Shashasha" of TWICE. Current "Doctors" is popular in the viewing rate approaching 20 percent. Park Shin Hye was broadcast V live immersive in the set shooting field of the house of Yoo Hejon. But it was done without notice, was Seido realism figure atmosphere is transmitted in the shooting of warm "Doctors". Park Shin Hye is "somehow, because embarrassed if advance notice, to prepare a V app in surprise," said, showing off the "Shashasha" adorable together and Suni in appearance (Moon Temple) as a soul mate in the drama , it has attracted attention. 

CR http:// contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=218629 

ThankYouSoMuchBunnyButterflies.gif~c200

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

someone must be jealous hahahahaha ... or probably they're just doing this to tease him hhahahaa :D:D:D i'm sure that's why !! 

He did post a picture with a cat a few days back... :D

And the caption is :Passing by with kittens..

:D

• Like 8

14 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@mview you made my day brighter by telling me that info..  Now really they updated the same day the same time..  Well im used to that but not few minutes apart and it's a pic of themselves. :D i'm happy not because they were online the same time and probably chatting with each other (of course i'm happy *lies* kkkk ) but because they were daring and they didn't care when they posted together .

Now let's say that they didn't chat together and didn't interact add to that they're not following each,  other , we know for sure that once one of them updates his ig or anything fans will start reposting and using their nametags, both nametags and we also know very well that they search their names to all that time so it's 200% sure that they'll see each other updates  ... I wonder what they think when they see fan edits and all the posts about darling couple and all the facts and stuff and MVs ,i'm sure when they get married they will collect the whole thing to show to thwir children aaah lucky childreb they'll ship their own parents kkkkkkkkkkk

Don't mind me i just woke up and i tend to be crazier in the morning mayb ebecause of the dreams i keep having about them huuuh i'm obsessed i need treatment :P

The coincidence has been plentiful. Some fans suspect they use obscure accounts to follow each other, as obviously LJS doesn't follow anyone (0 follows). PSH actively follows many of her co-stars and celebrity friends, with one notable exception...LJS.

For the fanedits in instagrams or weibo, some did wrote that they are aware of those. Also, their stylists may aware of those. That's why in bizarre coincidences, when they were making appearances in different events, within a short time from each other, their clothes were matching and color coordinated. That makes it easier for fans to combine them together in one picture. 

Remember the pictures in ig below were also sent shortly after one another, and can be combined as if they were together at the time (although they were actually in different shooting places). credit to ig owner.

I think they enjoy playing with these a lot. @Rania Zeid and others noticed that whenever they went to separate places abroad, their ig's or weibo's lit up with many pics. Once they disappeared in South Korea, not much ig or weibo updates. Usually PSH updated hers with other friends etc. as she is generally more active with media, but LJS was quiet most of the time.

Of course, LJS typically uploaded his own face pics, to tell fans that he is okay and works on something (new hairstyles or facial make up), so when he is at home, he doesn't do much, so that could be the reason. Otherwise, he may also need to show his face only when he is separated from a particular fangirl. Think of it as a daily report :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

@mview darling couple's fan keep amazing me every time with all the fan edits they do it's such a fine talent and we're lucky to have talented people as darling shippers at least when we can't see them together really we can do it through photoshop and it looks just so real sometime that it makes me wonder, shoutout also to the people writing fanfics about them such as @pinocchioAsh my dearest writer and @aznfantizie (God i miss you soooo much girl where have hou been) and also @dramafan100 who went also went mia after deleting her fanfic unfortunately and too many others ...

to be honest i don't think that they'll make private account just to keep in touch avia instagram, there are so many other ways and i'm sure calling or messaging using line or kakaotalk is one of these ways .. they wouldn't use something they're not accustomed with specially with LJS who admitted he had struggles with sns and only made instagram because of his fans so i'm sure whenever his particluar fangirl wishes to see him he'll send her 20 selcas in a blink of an eye or they can face time simply (just like LBY did with JS when she was filming ICHYV ;)  ) 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

Kisses from our darling couple 

It looks like Park Shin Hye is sending kisses to Lee Jong Suk through her phone XD (my mind is going dululu hahaha)

Actually looking at it again, I'm also thinking at PSH is looking at LJS althele scene. She's smiling brightly at LJS looking so handsome in his sportswear ;););) 

• Like 9

Guest aydenJ

Talking bout fanedits, this one of them that look real

(thanks owner of this pic, great job)

* miss them too esp after looking at sh cute post with hyung...cute puppies & kitties. Js dancing alone...he sure miss his pinochio's moments when he danced& sang to her!

Hi to all. It's frustrating for me for a long time now because I can't seem to type in my lappy to post or reply and it's hard to do in the cp. I'm using another desktop now in order to post my thought. I am so happy with the success of Doctors and I believe, W will also garner popularity like Doctors because it has a unique story and awesome casts. 

For me I see incredible chemistry between Shin Hye and KRW as well as with Jongsuk and HHJ. Both love story has credibility for me. It is a credit to their being good actors and professional. As for the BTS, their closeness and being playful with their co-star is legendary, JS and SH are alike in that aspect. But it is in the name of being friendly and creating a comfortable work atmosphere. JS is like that with LBY too, enough that shippers was also aplenty in IHYV and his other drama. That is also true with SH and her other drama. But I see a Noona-dongsaeng being friendly and comfortable with each other with HHJ and LJS. It is also an older brother-dongsaeng with PSH and KRW. But in the BTS, SH is also playful and close to all the cast - male or female, even with the staff. 

In the drama You're Beautiful, SH before scolded her co-stars esp JGS if they use their cp's constantly but now she is always on her cp. And darling supporters, dont you wonder who is she in constant contact with? There are many little things that makes me personally believe that they are SH and JS are together. People also still link them together. And these people see the LJS and PHS that we dont see as international fans. So have fun darlings. I think our ship is still very much sailing....wheee.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, moomooz said:

Actually looking at it again, I'm also thinking at PSH is looking at LJS althele scene. She's smiling brightly at LJS looking so handsome in his sportswear ;););) 

Yeah i thought about that too .. specially when he was all about winks and kisses to the camera it was refreshing :D my delulu tells me that just like LBY who face timed with her husband on set on the presence of LJS and presenting them to each other perhaps SH is doing the same thing.. after all we all know that LJS praised KRW acting in punch and likes him a lot ;) 

SH might be helping him to build connections and speaking of which she's definitely doing so .. just a couple of days ago we heard about jain song and NOYB working together and we know very well who's jain song's best supporter :P 

7 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

Hi to all. It's frustrating for me for a long time now because I can't seem to type in my lappy to post or reply and it's hard to do in the cp. I'm using another desktop now in order to post my thought. I am so happy with the success of Doctors and I believe, W will also garner popularity like Doctors because it has a unique story and awesome casts. 

For me I see incredible chemistry between Shin Hye and KRW as well as with Jongsuk and HHJ. Both love story has credibility for me. It is a credit to their being good actors and professional. As for the BTS, their closeness and being playful with their co-star is legendary, JS and SH are alike in that aspect. But it is in the name of being friendly and creating a comfortable work atmosphere. JS is like that with LBY too, enough that shippers was also aplenty in IHYV and his other drama. That is also true with SH and her other drama. But I see a Noona-dongsaeng being friendly and comfortable with each other with HHJ and LJS. It is also an older brother-dongsaeng with PSH and KRW. But in the BTS, SH is also playful and close to all the cast - male or female, even with the staff. 

In the drama You're Beautiful, SH before scolded her co-stars esp JGS if they use their cp's constantly but now she is always on her cp. And darling supporters, dont you wonder who is she in constant contact with? There are many little things that makes me personally believe that they are SH and JS are together. People also still link them together. And these people see the LJS and PHS that we dont see as international fans. So have fun darlings. I think our ship is still very much sailing....wheee.

i like your post and couldn'tagree more on the kind of relationship between LJS/HHJ and PSH/KRW.. aka noona/dongsaeng and big brother/dongsaeng :D 

And yess yesss yessssss about the use of ththeir phone just after pinocchio ended i noticed how much they became attached to their phone i mean they're holding it everywhere seriously and not like before !! I just watched a bts of doctors where SH was sitting on a table and focusing on her phone and typing very fast ... delulu mode was quicklyswitched on and i started imaginig someone else in a different place holding his phone and smiling ahhhh!!

and yes our ship is sailing and we're so lucky about it  !!

• Like 11

Guest aydenJ
22 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Yeah i thought about that too .. specially when he was all about winks and kisses to the camera it was refreshing :D my delulu tells me that just like LBY who face timed with her husband on set on the presence of LJS and presenting them to each other perhaps SH is doing the same thing.. after all we all know that LJS praised KRW acting in punch and likes him a lot ;) 

SH might be helping him to build connections and speaking of which she's definitely doing so .. just a couple of days ago we heard about jain song and NOYB working together and we know very well who's jain song's best supporter :P 

7 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

i like your post and couldn'tagree more on the kind of relationship between LJS/HHJ and PSH/KRW.. aka noona/dongsaeng and big brother/dongsaeng :D 

And yess yesss yessssss about the use of ththeir phone just after pinocchio ended i noticed how much they became attached to their phone i mean they're holding it everywhere seriously and not like before !! I just watched a bts of doctors where SH was sitting on a table and focusing on her phone and typing very fast ... delulu mode was quicklyswitched on and i started imaginig someone else in a different place holding his phone and smiling ahhhh!!

and yes our ship is sailing and we're so lucky about it  !!

Agree! Remmber psh once claimed in her interviews that she tends to cut off from contacting her fmly & friends when she's focused/working/filming smtimes for weeks! And it's hard for her to maintain a relationship. Well...now she is manipulating the tech i'm sure to keep in touch. Even js...i notice the same changes. Once he said he rarely use his phone unless to contact his maneger or agency. 

10 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@pinocchioAsh lool our boy must be feeling very lonely on set hihi probably that's what explain his childish and cuuute  behaviour in the bts of W and his aegyo and closeness to HHJ :P 

ps: not only once but i've seen him making sights several time .. he's missing someone :P 

Aaah... he definitely misses baby girl. He's the only one being cute and child-like and playful on sets now... he must be missing the Pinocchio team...ahem... :P

Now they just do things at the same time... they are tired at the same time too.. 

He said he was sleepy in this post...and so did she...while thanking Beast's Yong Junhyung said that all she was looking forward to was going home and crashing on her bed...

now....if I remember correctly, there was a Sukie Weibo update saying he hated Monday a few weeks back... now why would two self proclaimed workaholics be so eager to go back home and be weary of Mondays? Hmm?? :D

Aishhhh...my argument isn't really valid because I live for holidays..but that's only because I love my bed so much... :P

Anyway...just a delusional thought... ;)

• Like 10

@aydenJ thhat's the power of love my friend hahahahaha.. they can't keep away from each other :P  even on set .. i remember watching bts of their other dramas sometimes they stay alone on pause or with their stuff or their vans and once the director yells cut each qctor is on his own but it was different during pinocchio they were always together ... i also remember the pd i think saying that even in launch pause instead of going to their vans like other actors they just stay on the filming site together to cheer everyone up .. how lovelier could they be!!!!

• Like 11

How lovely life...:D all of your discustion made my day...@ayden J, miss you ..i know you are busy with new life...thank to spare time to posting..@mariejose..i reading your post in W tread,..so many plot to questing in W right, anticipated nextweek ..excited.@mview, read your post remaind me someone.. @ash_...seem we never ever give up our darling..kkk..to much, conciedence become the truth...and @mygirls...did you completed your vacation ... and everyone, i wish we meet often in W tread next week, time to cheer up uri samchoon...go..go.W.. clime good rating for wend-thusd...:astonished:

• Like 8

'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, says filming flower beauty

15/07/2016 9:15 a.m.
79209134.1_99_20160715091505.jpg?type=w5

Actor Park Shin Hye showed off a floral beauty. SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (hamyeonghui a play, ohchunghwan directed) through the film in harsh rebels in the alley loved decompose yuhyejeong growing physician full commitment, wisdom assemblies' filming of Park Shin Hye the figure was released. Salt Entertainment has unveiled the look of Park Shin-hye with the support of through the agency Instagram 14 days "hot summer, Hye Jung Sam that says brightly, the filming set today's shooting is also fighting!" article. doctor wearing a robe in the state that built a little smile to match your camera and gaze Park Shin Hye distinctive pleasant smells sangkeumham it is buried. He and another one photo to be compared is a neat beauty drifting scent of a woman mulssin to look focuses the attention. During shooting acknowledge the past of his in the form of troublemakers closed his mind the door of a collapsed home through the 'Doctors' it is heard naturally as repeated efforts to surgery scenes in the current pole of the action yuhyejeong to have no bandwidth Park Shin Hye after French special life force of its own to move forward melted by Hye Jung is evaluated. the 'Doctors' first broadcast around the audience 15 If you break the Event 'fry-up (cHEER uP)' Park Shin Hye who has promised to showcase tap of the Shah Sasha choreography of Weiss has already exceeded 15% in the fourth broadcast, loved hot and recorded 19.2% 8th ratings who was running the 'Doctors' truly capture the hearts of young audit 13 days Sha Sasha commitment to viewers. Park Shin Hye is "somehow you notice in advance and I think sounds too embarrassed surprise V apps were prepared," divide the movie soul pal kkamjjikhago with Soon - hi (rub in minutes) being appeared as a friend adorable Sasha Charles Introduces received applause from the fans over the world to watch the live broadcast. getting more love, more repeated once rolled their warm sympathy goes Ambassador and actor ' Doctors' 
  • Like 9

Guest aydenJ
4 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@aydenJ thhat's the power of love my friend hahahahaha.. they can't keep away from each other :P  even on set .. i remember watching bts of their other dramas sometimes they stay alone on pause or with their stuff or their vans and once the director yells cut each qctor is on his own but it was different during pinocchio they were always together ... i also remember the pd i think saying that even in launch pause instead of going to their vans like other actors they just stay on the filming site together to cheer everyone up .. how lovelier could they be!!!!

Let's pray that the power of love become eternal... Another beautiful coincidence in psh latest work is 'hye jung'...as in shin HYE & JUNG suk..this maybe pointed by others before but it's very interesting. I love it when my delulu button is on! Also notice the repeatition on 'none of your business' line inthat drama! Well...ha,ha...everything keeps me reverted to darling couple!

@mujay me too feel glad to be here once in a while! Sometimes i just lurk to get updates on jongshin!