[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

57 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

@starfire182921 Welcome fellow Darling Couple Shipper!!! Welcome to the Darling Couple Thread!!! :D

opaT4Fo.gif

Thank You Flowers

i"ve been watching pinnochio for a long long time till now cant move on,,why im so  loving this couple..stupid of me just recently i thought theres a thread of this couple why i didnt search this before:Danyway now that i"m here can see updates!!:blush:wow 800+ pages to catch up:w00t:...im so dead:(:P

• Like 7

Guest aydenJ

Hi @starfire182921 welcome! Have fun here & share your love for darling couple:wub:

Cr to owner

This is not the first time they are spotted wearing same clothes line but heol!! It's a beautiful coincidence...& just recently!

1 hour ago, aydenJ said:

Hi @starfire182921 welcome! Have fun here & share your love for darling couple:wub:

Cr to owner

This is not the first time they are spotted wearing same clothes line but heol!! It's a beautiful coincidence...& just recently!

:heart:hahah thnx much:blush:i  know right this from yuri"s IG update with shinhye...they looks so happy in that pic...wow love is in the air:wub:Love As Long As You Live

• Like 10

Guest aydenJ

finally i got a few hours break & time to heal!! Seing these two cuties would make my day.

i browse sukkie post & notice smting interesting. Of alk pics he posted, this is the only pic with cute kitten sticker attached on it....well, knowing how simple minded he is, I don't think he bothers about clicking stickers before posting! And as for this particular pic, we know that the four of them posted one pic each in their ig. So, could it be possible that someone cute & creative enough took the initiative to 'put some deco' on his pic? His neice perhaps? They are indeed close friends. I don't think  js & yb are close enough to let her use his phone. 

Btw...has anybody watch the kyk web drama which ljs&psh become the cameo?? Has it been aired?

15 hours ago, starfire182921 said:

Thank You Flowers

i"ve been watching pinnochio for a long long time till now cant move on,,why im so  loving this couple..stupid of me just recently i thought theres a thread of this couple why i didnt search this before:Danyway now that i"m here can see updates!!:blush:wow 800+ pages to catch up:w00t:...im so dead:(:P

Welcome to the real couple tread;),darling couple they just the one and only couple who i love most....happy and proud for all of you who never tired to feed this tread with new up date and heavy delulu..:blush:(this is mostly for dear @ayden & lovely @ash...lol, i found your fanfic just in time ), and happy reach 800 page everyone@starfire 182921, faighting to cacth up the previsious page :sweatingbullets:...feel free to not give up...lol...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Btw...has anybody watch the kyk web drama which ljs&psh become the cameo?? Has it been aired?

Wikipedia says that the webdrama will be aired in June.

I can't wait to see our darling couple in that webdrama :D

Even though they aren't going to make an appearance in the webdrama together, it's the closest thing to seeing them together again lol XD

• Like 7