[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

1 hour ago, aydenJ said:

I wonder why shinhye did not post the pics in her ig since she's the one who took them? (She's holding the cam)... She normally updates gathering pic with friends. Avoiding rumour again? InHa-ya...you sitting beside Dalpo is none of 'their' business. You post this pic in your ig is also none of 'their' business but being you, i know you tried hard not to cause 'war'.. You too, dalpo-ya? So protective for your InHa that the moment with her is only for your treasure!

ps: btw, i know the reason you choose to sit beside dalpo, you wanted to trade egg yolk-white egg with him, right?? *hiccup

;)Their circle of secret but not really secret get bigger now:D..they no need to hide anymore...seem all happy saw them together...even dispacth reveal their satire again....gosh...what a wonderful live..love you my darling...and.proud of you all the darling lover's.......:glasses:.

• Like 6

Being a newbie here , I m new to Kdrama , ist kdrama I watched is My Love from the Star and follow by Pinnochio , I m totally new to being a shipper (wonder what is that at ist ;p) and ist time that I love a kdrama couple that much - Inha and Dalpo , ist time in a shipper forums here and ist time to know about K culture that the there are haters when K stars r linked together romantically !! I m actually quite shock with this cos this is actually None of their business rite !!! Anyway I just want to say I m very happy to know that Inha and Dalpo are still good "friends" and not affected by all the negative remarks n haters etc !! I thought I won't see them together anymore (remember the last time they are together on stage receiving awards they are like strangers where ther are not even looking at each other when they are giving their thank you speeches !!)  but for this recent pic the ist impression I got is why did ShinHye sit forward and covered her face with her camera where she knows that someone is taking a pic of them ! Is it to avoid all the negative remarks from the haters again ?? Anyway I just want to say I love them and respect whatever decision they make and hope as the rest of the shippers here that one day we can all travel to Korea and celebrate with them when they announced their wedding news !! Ok this is my delulu mind ;> ;p 

Have a good day ahead all friends here :) 

• Like 12

Guest Yuan_IX

Just for fun: A Pinocchio Re-union reported by Mr. D

DISCLAIMER:

• A post to spaz about anything related to Darling Couple with  only some truths in it so do not take everything seriously because it's only meant to be for fun. Join in the fun if you feel happy…

Mr D. is a little late with this reporting. I had to google translate the article that @Rania posted (thanks again), and seems like they just reported "Best Friends SH & JS" were sitting side by side and making "Victory" sign with their hands based on the photo/info they got from actor Lee Joo-seung IG. Mostly, is the same as what Soompi has posted I think, just describing the photo and people present, specifically the "closeness" of darling couple.

@Mujay - I doubt SH will reveal her "love" relationship publicly since she said before will tell "little white lies" (if needed) so people will not get hurt becoz of her. She's not posting any photos with JS on her IG since Pinocchio is a big sign that she doesn't want people to talk about them, keep the rumour at bay. Just with a "Group" gathering photo, Mr. D is already tick again. Since we are in this ship we "believe/hope" they are an item but her other fans whom don't will only think of them as just "friends", like her with Hongki. I guess we just support them until the day they reveal to us…..but yes, this re-union of Pinocchio cast and them sitting next to each other and giving out that comfortable feeling again like before is the first I (we) have seen in a very long time.

@Aydenj - Yes, In Ha can only eats egg white from Dal Po so he has to sit next to her . How about another reason of the "REAL THEM", like JS remembering the Pinocchio's wrapped up party, he was separated from her and  was trying so hard (and so cute) to get her attention because they weren't seated together. So for this reunion, since SH is the one organising it so JS may say something like "I'll come to the re-union only if you will sit next to me" since he is a person whom doesn't really mind going public as I recall…

@flashlight - Yeah, thanks to PD-nim! He may just be one of us.

@dalinhafans - Welcome and thanks for loving them too!

Credit to owner of video

@Yuan...:lol: love your thought so much. the line'i'll come when you sit next to me.'' is the best delulu you write ...lol...so Jong suk...posesive but respect her decision to keep secret...:expressionless:.@aydenJ, like your post, tender,rational but naughty...:heart:

• Like 7

Guest Yuan_IX

Fan MV: A lovely words to the lovely Korean Actress from Starlight Angels to Park Shin Hye Happy New Year 2016

Just a short fan-made video with beautiful new year greeting messages to SH with her adorable pics from the photobook. Check out if you haven't yet seen it.

Credit to Mohamed 모함마드 Sunbae 선배 From <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVKRDa-dgqI>

7 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

“Pinocchio” Cast Meets for Warm Reunion

The cast of “Pinocchio” met up for a friendly reunion!

Lee Joo Seung, one of the actors on the drama, posted a picture on his Instagram account on January 8, saying, “I was Ahn Chan Soo again for a moment. Wishing all the happiness in the world in 2016 to my Pinocchio family.” With this touching comment is the photo of the actors and actresses who were on “Pinocchio,” including Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Young KwangKim Kwang Gyu, and more.

It’s amazing that they are still keeping in touch, after the drama is over! How great to see some of our favorite stars maintain their friendships!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/07/pinocchio-cast-meets-for-warm-reunion/

Because of that pic, I am back. I mean its been a long time ago since i log on into this forum. Oh dear sukkie and shinhye yaa what i want is just simple wish. If you are good friend still remind as good friend until the day both of you sure to upgrade it (read as a couple). And if now both of you has been a couple (and having secret date) thats fine. We will waiting until the right time.:phew:

• Like 9

Guest aydenJ

I love seing darling wedding kiss as finale of the song...such a beautiful feeling seing beautiful couple seal their deal in a beautifully captured scene

So happy and glad to see Pinnochio casts having a gathering and can really feel their closeness together. I can't express my feelings now!!

:D:D:D:D:D

At lest they still keep in contact and didn't deliberately avoid anyone. Pinnochio team really cherish their friendship and team.

DAEBAK! :blush:

#DarlingCoupleDaebak

• Like 9

Gaaaaaahhhhh... :D I couldn't find the time to post anything for so long but I was lurking around reading everything that was being posted :wub: 

:wub: -> this is exactly how I've been all day! 

*happy sigh*

Delulu mode on... Maybe I'll go and write something about egg sharing now. :D 

*my babies*

And Dispatch..you gotta hate them and love them..so much sass!! :D Everyone loves our Darling couple, don't they? :D 

So much Darling love.. Ottokke! :D:wub: 

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, and more Pinocchio cast members reunite

by Rara Pop on Fri, Jan 08, 2016

f7f55409-61d4-410e-b813-31134181cc9f.png

On January 8, Pinocchio actor Lee Joo Seung, who played Ahn Chan Soo in the drama, posted a photo of a recent mini Pinocchio cast reunion. In addition to Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, other cast members in attendance included Kim Young Kwang and Kim Kwang Gyu. Even though the drama finished airing in January 2015, it’s great to see that the cast and crew members have remained close over the past year.

Check out their adorable photo below!

749f8545-d163-436a-9887-8189e71cfa46.jpg

Are you happy to see the Pinocchio cast back together? Do you wish they would do another K-drama together? Share your thoughts below!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-and-more-pinocchio-cast-members-reunite/

• Like 15

Guest Yuan_IX

Nine K-Drama Stars Who Were Adorable Child Actors

BY Julie Jones | Jan 08, 2016 08:27 AM EST

Park Shin Hye

Several popular k-drama stars have been acting since they were kids. If you've grown up alongside these child actors you may have forgotten how very adorable they once were. And if you haven't you may enjoy seeing some earlier photos.

Here are a few:

Park Shin Hye is a good example of a child star who grew up gracefully. She was adorable when younger and she's adorable still, only now she's sophisticated and glamorous.

The photo above is Park Shin Hye when she played the younger version of Choi Ji Woo in "Stairway To Heaven." She looks different but even then at the age of 13, she was already a confident and personable actress. Park can soon be seen in "Thinking of Older Brother."

For complete article read from <http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/111793/20160108/nine-k-drama-stars-who-were-adorable-child-actors.htm>

--------------------------------

I'll include some more adorable pics of young SH not included on the article….

%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C.jpg

137737943240368.jpg

Spoiler

The "V" sign from sassy young SH :grin:

2013-01-23_164246.jpg

Spunky SH

tumblr_nqyh40gjan1txkm7uo2_500.jpg

SH in Hanbok

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Credit to owners of pics I used in this post

Hahahah... I'm so late to spazz.... You ladies said it all... All I can say is Cho pd nim is a certified darling shipper... He needs to come on soompi and join us spazz...:phew:.......are any of the new user him in disguise... Lol..... I love this thread it's so fun....:grin:...

wherebis everyone... Sleeping in on Saturday...

p/s- happy belated bday Cho pd nim... Thank you!

• Like 9