[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@kiyeujay woww very glad to know that our Darling among that list ad also both have the highest ranking among k-stars .. it shows how much they're loved and appreciated :D

@Asianpoopfangirl really ?? Out of everything that's what you wanted to know?? -_- you shouldn't ve brought this thing here if you love them both .. this is a darling thread and we don't care about their exes .. past is just past and they moved on long ago (that if it's true of course) so please try to not ruin this lovely thread with bad news and rumors .. unless you have something and you want to share it so badly then do it privately ..

@pinocchioash_stv how was your first day .. i hope it was good .. i also had my first day of exams and it was tiring because i was resting for two weeks at home so i thought about you hihiiihih :P      

@ everyone else .. thank you for being part of this thread .. this thread is part of my life now .. i love you all !! i hope you all had a good day unlike me :P and wish you all a better week ;)

Now i'm off to watch pinocchio bts .. fir the Nth time hahaha .. can't find anything else to chear me up except for darling !! :D

Question : still no news about their schedule this month ?? I'm sorry if i always ask i'm really sorry it's just that i don't have enough time to look for informations and i'm trying my best but can't find any ! 

• Like 13

006jopHxgw1ez7ni6vfjtj30fk0fk3zo.jpg

cr as tagged

Q. what's the definitive female image that you admire?

A. a girl who can make me feel like i'm a good man. if i was by her side, she can lean on me and get comport, i'll think that i'm a good man. and i hope that girl in the future will be someone that i admire and also respect.

:blush:

• Like 15

Friendly Reminder:

Shipping threads are used for the sole purpose of discussing and shipping two people. All posts that gear towards rumors, instigating negativity and disagreements, and/or other individuals unrelated to the two for which the thread was made are against the rules and, therefore, not allowed.

• Like 18

@mujay...why only Like...you need to post sweetie...lol.....got to be a protective parents for our darling....lol

So here is something fun to enjoy while I wait for you.....@yuan_ix she said she will post her thoughts next....still waiting too.....:lol:

cr to sbs...hehehehehtumblr_nezjz0Vazm1rqrpoao4_r1_500.gif

• Like 7

@mygirls,:D...idk...what happen with the post above...did some one try to mess up our peace again...?...they really know how to offend us...lol.. is relieve i don't cacth them up...:sweatingbullets: otherwise i become blow up and lost my patience again:rolleyes:...but  know i  understand you well...kkkk..beside being nice ..you get mad and worry too when  someone try to drag our love to them....oh...mygirls should i hug you..? ..:blush: because sometime i felt shy... even to mysel..i am so in love with our darling .kkkkk....@Rania,..she always reasure us very.well...:heart:..ssshh..i wish she give us l something juicy...after bowling..she didn't  leak any clue.:vicx:..oops i should stop be demanding to her ..HAPPY TUESDAY..darling lovers...

• Like 6

@pinocchioash_stv,..how the new job...i wish all is getting smooth...the key for the new place is about confident,humble and blend fast with new enviroment...more fast adaption is good ...:glasses:       @yuan...seem you get busy with your daily life...don't forget to lurk here... i am your fans too ...your post always put smile in my face..                     @mygirls, i love so much Michel buble,all his song is my favourite..the most is Home..and sway.... the hug is good when add swayed:blush:...and take a step...may you save the last dance for me...? oh God ..please Jong suk..aah...Shin hye...aah...pali pali do new project before..we  died miss you both..:bawling:

• Like 8

Hello all!! 

What just happened? I was looking through the older posts and couldn't understand what happened. :crazy:  as long as its all sorted! 

Aaaaannyyywayyyyyyy...I just wanna photospam!! I miss Not being active here for the past few days :D 

So here goes..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRywEWN-mVqnQb_CFZSPG2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ92MmknloZI7Vo_VJEcw7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6WZGAAW5IksDijs32CeH

0AEd1pyUcwrYDxBaH2Wnm19SqA_pXpVsQYwqTvEw

vvLdOC2KpOJvS5PinJHB9j_0gYQ_Yi1ZbWsrIA34

BfADiu4U-lsgEtKwAbAQXIrKjYKKEWwSpqMcKua1

F2bSA3V0ijBVdOh6O37HwC7m89bN7Ihmu99IMYaT

Random BTS gifs! Cos we all need a dash of the Darlings on Tuesdays! ;) 

Spoiler

@MarieJose @Yuan_IX @mujay thank you!! I had a good first day.. :) the people seem nice and there are plenty of girls..at least around me..and one in my team..so yay! It's a bit boring cos I won't get my laptop till the end of the week..inductions are boring things. They just make you sit and sign documents. *my poor hand*

@MarieJose How was your exam?! Study well for the rest of them, okay?.. :) good luck..

@mygirls thanks for being the protective parent while the rest of us were MIA.. I hate it so much when haters spam!!

@Rania Zeid.. The saviour of the day! :D Raaaniiiiaaaaaaaaa...I miss your soooo posts... Please make one soon.. *hides face*

Sometimes I feel like we are all such demanding kids, asking for updates all the time *ducks and hides*

I miss everyone!! 

Don't make me write "So dead, this thread!" Again.. :P

Here's a Sukie baby to help you through the day.. ;) 1371873657lzs9.jpg

• Like 16

@mujay...i see you cried a river...:w00t:..so soon JS will be near you filming Jade Lover...lucky fans and it includes us too., more pictures more fan accounts and candid photos.....:P..I can't wait to see 1930 clothing something maybe like yip man.....hehehehehehe....Counting the days...And hopefully something for SH soon too:D....don't worry we will be pour with lots of projects and cf's...just be patient because were are in 2016....twerk twerk:wub:

• Like 9

@mygirls..Hehehehehe.. I feel like I keep bugging her ..sorry Rania.. You're the best source we have :) 

@pekopoko you have the cutest name everrrrrr!! :D absolute awww!

@kyonkichi78.. A big random hug to you..just like that :) 

@gingertj831 Come back soon.. :) 

@mujay.. I love the idea of flying to Korea where they get married.. :D I'll come with you..and we'll spazz together okay?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSF90dBavtmEonhENw4MK

Spoiler

Even though I might totally faint when I see Sukie! :D 

Gaaahhhhh..that kid..sigh.. So cute!superthumb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7njYBNJRtpzqO4iM3ymD

• Like 13

@pinocchioash_stv i might faint as well with you posting such ridiculously beautiful hot photos of him ... might also die as well from missing them both just like @mujay said!!  Can't wait for the filming to start :D @mygirls i love your posts and i keep liking them non stop hahah and concerning @rania sometimes i feel like we're her spoiled kids who keeps nagging for food so i'm so sorry .. i should run and hide just like ash because i feel ashamed asking her for more everytime !! Anyway   she's a blessing to this thread and just her presence in here is more then enough :D  anyway am i the only one waiting for hyung trailer and it's vip movie premiere ?? A certain close friend must attend that movie premiere right ?? 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MarieJose said:

@pinocchioash_stv i might faint as well with you posting such ridiculously beautiful hot photos of him ... might also die as well from missing them both just like @mujay said!!  Can't wait for the filming to start :D @mygirls i love your posts and i keep liking them non stop hahah and concerning @rania sometimes i feel like we're her spoiled kids who keeps nagging for food so i'm so sorry .. i should run and hide just like ash because i feel ashamed asking her for more everytime !! Anyway   she's a blessing to this thread and just her presence in here is more then enough :D  anyway am i the only one waiting for hyung trailer and it's vip movie premiere ?? A certain close friend must attend that movie premiere right ?? 

Ooohhh...me me me ..but I'm scared too..that they might not..knowing how they love their privacy..it is likely they might not...BUT HOW I WISH!! :wub:

• Like 8