[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"logo.gif
class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Passionate Reporter Lee Yoo-bi and Gorgeous-Looking Kim Young-kwang from Drama ‘Pinocchio’

This post is also available in: JapaneseKoreanChinese (Simplified)

The press conference for SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> was held at SBS office building in Mokdong, Seoul on November 6. Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-kwang and Lee Yoo-bi participated.

Drama <Pinocchio> tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom.

Lee Yoo-bi said, “I appear as a reporter named ‘Yoon Yoo-rae’ who used to be a stalking fan. It is my first time to appear in SBS drama. I feel so honored to work with producer Jo Soo-won.”

Kim Young-kwang said, “I appear as a gorgeous looking and very talented man. I will do my best.”

Embedded image permalink

Lee Yoo-bi mentioned about her character as a stalking fan, “‘Yoon Yoo-rae’ became a reporter to see celebrity whom she like in person. I think her enthusiasm is the most important thing when it comes to acting this character.”

When asked how Kim Young-kwang is similar to his character in this drama, he said, “I appear as a perfect guy in the drama, but I am not. I am rather clumsy.”“I want to express this character in my own way,” he added.

Actor Lee Jong-suk and Kim Young-kwang used to work as a fashion model. Kim Young-kwang stated, “I first met Lee Jong-suk in film <Hot Young Bloods>. We were not that close when we were model, though. We got close while we were shooting scene that I beat him in the film <Hot Young Bloods>. I heard that Lee Jong-suk asked writer to put a scene that he beat me,” causing a round of laughter.

SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> will be aired at 10 p.m. from November 12.

http://www.getitk.com/spot-passionate-reporter-lee-yoo-bi-and-gorgeous-looking-kim-young-kwang-from-drama-pinocchio/?lang=en&ckattempt=1

PINOCCHIO SYPNOSIS

Pinocchio is a romance drama about a man living under a false name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. Starring Park Shin Hye, Lee Jongsuk, Lee Yoobi, Kim Youngkwang, Lee Pilmo etc

Writer: Park Hye-Ryun
Network: SBS
Episodes:
Release Date: November 12, 2014
Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55

Synopsis:
Choi In-Ha (Park Shin-Hye) has a Pinocchio Syndrome. She hiccups whenever she lies. Choi Dal-Po (Lee Jong-Suk) is a first year society reporter at the broadcasting company. He has a handsome appearance, but his ugly clothing and hair style hides that fact. He has an excellent memory and speaks well. - viahttp://asianwiki.com/Pinocchio_(Korean_Drama)

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

Guest LadyAra

"Pinocchio" Lee Yoo-bi rivals with Park Shin-hye over Kim Yeong-kwang

photo517901.jpg

While Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Yeong-kwang seem happy in the drama "Pinocchio", there seems to be a hint of rivalry between Lee Yoo-bi and Park Shin-hye.

Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Lee Yoo-bi, Kim Yeong-kwang and Lee Pil-mo attented the press conference of the new SBS drama "Pinocchio" on the 6th. Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Yeong-kwang showed up in a black dress with shoulders revealing and a classical checked suit.

Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Yeong-kwang's difference in height also drew attention. Kim Yeong-kwang had to be considerate of Lee Yoo-bi due to his 187cm height when they were taking pictures. Park Shin-hye also wore a sexy dress as if to compete with Lee Yoo-bi on this day.

Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-bi takes on the role of Yoon Yoo-rae, a former idol group stalker-fan and current local news reporter. Kim Yeong-kwang is Seo Beom-jo, a tall and good looking plutocrat and Park Shin-hye is Choi In-ha, a girl who hiccups when she lies.

Source : daily.hankooki.com/lp... [more]

Guest LadyAra

The cast of 'Pinocchio' show more of their chemistry in BTS photos ahead of premiere

lee-jong-suk_1415336050_PinocchioCast.jp

'Pinocchio' continued to raise the hype for the drama with BTS photos of Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Yu Bi, and Kim Young Kwang!

As Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are of the same age both in the drama and real life, the onscreen couple naturally got close in a short span of time and their chemistry showed through the photos.

A producer stated, "As much as Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are called the endorphins of the set, they are responsible for the warm atmosphere... To the point that they can't stop smiling and laughing since the first filming, they are showing the best acting chemistry. We ask for a lot of anticipation and support."

'Pinocchio' will premiere next Wednesday at 10 PM KST! Check out more BTS photos as well a clip of their press conference below!

lee-jong-suk_1415336061_LeeYuBi_ParkShin

[allkpop]

Guest LadyAra

Park, Lee boast real chemistry in behind-the-scenes cuts

Actor Lee Jong-suk and hallyu star Park Shin-hye boasted real chemistry in behind-the-scenes cuts of drama “Pinocchio” released Friday.

Taking care of each other and making big smiles, the couple gave off loving vibes.

“The two stars are acting as endorphins in the set for all the staff. They are showing off the best chemistry ever,” said a drama official.

The SBS drama is to kick off on Wednesday.  [more]

4nDsnCBy_bigger.jpeg

itemprop="title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0.3rem 0px 0px; font-weight: normal; width: 117rem; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe WP', Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"New drama “Pinocchio” publicity event(Yonhap News Agency)
New drama “Pinocchio” publicity event(Yonhap News Agency)

NEW DRAMA “PINOCCHIO” PUBLICITY EVENT(YONHAP NEWS AGENCY)

The stars of the new drama “Pinocchio” -- Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Lee Yoo-bi, Kim Young-kwang and Lee Phil-mo pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 6, 2014. The first episode of the drama will be aired by the SBS TV network on Nov. 12.

More Photos

class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: Verdana; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(124, 124, 124); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"[Gallery] SBS Pinocchio Press Conference

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Yoo Bi, Kim Young Kwang ~ SBS Pinocchio Press Conference (6 November 2014)

SBSPinocchio PC bc1 1 [Gallery] SBS Pinocchio Press Conference

More photos   

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title"Jung Woong In to Cameo in “Pinocchio” as Min Joon Gook from “I Hear Your Voice”

Jung Woong In to Cameo in “Pinocchio” as Min Joon Gook from “I Hear Your Voice”

Actor Jung Woong In will be reprising his role as the iconic villain Min Joon Gook from “I Hear Your Voice” for a cameo in the upcoming drama “Pinocchio.”

Lee Jong Suk who worked with Jung Woon In on “I Hear Your Voice” is the leading actor of “Pinocchio.”

A broadcast insider told the media, “Jung Woong In maintained a great relationship with the production staff of ‘I Hear Your Voice,’ and when we approached him about the idea, he accepted it gladly.”

They further revealed, “During the second episode which will air on November 13, Park Shin Hye‘s character will imagine a courtroom scenario. Jung Woong In’s Min Joon Gook will appear in that scene.”

“Pinnochio” is slated to premiere on November 12. [soompi]

Guest anniyah_claire

i'm quiet a big fan of psh so i don't really mind how she'd kissed..but as people keep judging her kissing skill,i think all she had 2 do is respond a bit rather than juz stand still.

Trueee.... and she deliver us a good kiss scene too.... she is like YEH very passionate on kiss scene... yeah who will not ... if i got a chance to be her and able to kiss LMH and now LJS i really dont mind even if i have to re take the scene more than twice.... =)) =))

Guest anniyah_claire

Actor Jung Woong In will be reprising his role as the iconic villain Min Joon Gook from “I Hear Your Voice” for a cameo in the upcoming drama “Pinocchio.”

Lee Jong Suk who worked with Jung Woon In on “I Hear Your Voice” is the leading actor of “Pinocchio.”

A broadcast insider told the media, “Jung Woong In maintained a great

relationship with the production staff of ‘I Hear Your Voice,’ and when

we approached him about the idea, he accepted it gladly.”

They further revealed, “During the second episode which will air on November 13, Park Shin Hye‘s character will imagine a courtroom scenario. Jung Woong In’s Min Joon Gook will appear in that scene.”

“Pinnochio” is slated to premiere on November 12. [soompi]

I wonder what kind a villain he will become in that scene... i have goosebump everytime i re watch him in i hear your voice. The drama will be interesting with a very known pd team and casts. I hope the writer will deliver very interesting story like the one hit before. I dont mind if i have to cry in the middle of drama...as long as i can have a smile when i saw cute things between them... drooling when i see them kiss...and having my self say "oooowwww" when LJS do some romantic things with PSH and the most important things how the ending will leave us satisfy enjoying the drama.... right everyone????