[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Happy New Year to ALL :blush:  l hope everyone have a wonderful 2016.

As for Darling, I will support you all the way, Fighting :heart:

I love this thread very much , I want to give a big hug to everyone who post here. Thanks for posting :wub::wub:

• Like 10

Hai, guys.. Long time no see.. I come here just to wish you all a very happiest and blissfull New Year.. May God always give us health and prosperous life through out this year and years to come..

So, i might not be able posting alot in this thread because of my hectic work.. But, i still come to lurk here once in a while.. I'm also so happy that our Darling is still going strong.. And they are always on my pray everyday.. Wish that Jongsuk will find a new good company and doing good in all that he does and will do.. So does Shin Hye..

Thanks to all chingus here who have made this thread still alive and kickin' till today (hopely till forever, although they make new dramas/movies with new co-stars)..especialy my lovely @Rania Zeid (i'm sorry i can't mention you all one by one..).. And by the way chingu @Yuan_IX, i'm your new fan.. Love all your posting!

Ok then..see you latter chingu.. i hope i can post again real soon.. Btw, chingu @Rania Zeid, count me in please, if you make the new thread for Jade Lover.. I'll be very thankfull..

Anyeoong... Hugs and kisses..

• Like 10

The 12 Best K-drama OST songs from 2015
by Rara Pop on Thu, Dec 31, 2015

5. "Passionate to Me" (Younha) from Pinocchio

Speaking of Younha, I had to also include her fabulous song from Pinocchio. This song is the perfect backdrop to Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's romance, creating a warm and inspiring atmosphere. I also absolutely love this music video!

Read more: 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-best-k-drama-ost-songs-from-2015/

• Like 8

happy new year 2016 guys :)

about sh in sbs awards 2015, hmm i dont think she look lovely at all.

to me she looks sexy, from the front view, side view, every view. and ofc, the haircolor is just perfect on her and it compliment well with her dress that night.

the cutting, the design and the color of the dress is just making her more sexy even to an ahjumma like me. argh, uri shinhye is now a sexy lady - just what she wanted ppl to describe her, right?

i cant help but wonder how she could be a great female lead in a 30's drama or movie ;)

she cud be a great femme fatale in revenge/ female- centered role too with lots of kick-asses scenes even in a dress @ mr & mrs smith kinda thingy..

argh i miss seeing shinhye in dramas,variety shows and even tvcf.. millet please continue to have sh n jongsuk as your model this yr too k?

i miss darling cp as in sh+js together in 1 event being themselves..

sorry guys for ranting after being MIA for a long while.. been bz with work n life..

im kinda sad:tears: lately especially since yesterday after i found out the result of my eldest sister's mri scan result.. the cancer cells has spread to her brains, bones and kidney now so..ranting here helps me a bit tonight.

again, sorry guys for this long post. im trying to cheer myself up n reading the forum tonight helps abit :)

• Like 8

tumblr_o0afsa45001sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[Jan 2.2016]  Moonjh0605  Instagram Update with Lee Jong Suk

( She s a student from dongkuk university) 

#촬영#졸사#우연 같은 시간 같은 곳에서 찍은 #이종석#축하  #고맙습니다

#shooting #graduation pic #coincidence we shooted at the same hour at the same place #이종석 #congrats #thankyou 

Source: Moonjh0605   Trans by: Seelahwang 

• Like 15

Wooww ourii samchoon looks so good in that ig update..  ahh how i miss him!!  And i must say i'm so so proud of him and proud of myself because i'm one of his fans.. he turned out to be such a smart and thoughtful man, he can manage his business very well and he knows what's right and what's wrong and always calculating every step he's taking..  so proud!!!  Uri chukae must be supporting him as well and admiring his courage for being a free agent :D

I wish kamdonnim would upload more pictures of pino bts or pics of our darling .. and i also wish for millet to keep the same models aka ljs and psh but still no news about that !! 

Still waiting for an update from ljs even though i know he's busy but i just feel i need his blessings for 2016 hhihihhhihi sorry :P

• Like 10

Morning darling lovers,...second day in 2016,finally we see uri Samchoon. face...:blush: his hair more short, seem this clue he prepare very well for his project.,....So handsome...event he take pic, with other girl i am not worry at all:sweatingbullets:....@Yuan, you are so meticulous ..lol...event just words...you google it...so crazy with grandma gogle...kkkkk. this words actually Shin hye use for describe the cute..thing...literally i don't sure what the mean is....  @Nuke.A,...welcome home...nice meet you here again...i remember your last post is my favorite, but i cant find it the version ' i love him'  when i search always bumb with original version 'i love her ' by beatles:frown:,...@mygirls, happy late new year...:grin: i read about your experience to drive make me laugh...kkkk...is easy driving when just go forward no need turn or parking....just push the gas... so we know feeling be Lewis hamilton...lol.       @kyonkichi....be strong..and prayed for all the love is good for accepted what come in our life...faighting. happt weekend everyone...:heart:

• Like 7

Guest Yuan_IX

11356993_471790406318403_656206574_n.jpg

cr: as tagged

^^ This is so cute with SH pinching Js chin while making that expression. They were already so sweet and displayed skin-ship during the early day of the press conference for Pinocchio.

Guest Yuan_IX

^^ Warning: It's just photoshop but it looks so real right but their hands did not grasp properly just yet hehehe…they were just about to hold hands but the unprofessional photographer just took the shot too soon…I want to know whom here would like to see them holding hands to attend a public event just like LBY & JS?  WOW did I just see a show of all your hands in here hehehe….well maybe one day it will come true…

But seriously now, there is a possibility that JS may come to support SH Hyung movie if he doesn't have a clash schedule during that time right? He has shown his support to his other friends so why not supporting this "close friend" too.

Spoiler

@kyonkicki78

Hi hi…It's been a while since we last converse with each other. I remembered we chatted about SH, hoping for her to act in an action movie like Mr & Mrs Smith. SH said she has not regretted becoming an actress if given a chance to start over again so she would do it all over again as she loves her profession very much and so we will expect many more acting projects from her, especially she will come back soon on the small screen this year. We will no doubt see SH in many different roles, different images, different movie/drama genres from 2016 and beyond and so your dream as well as mine will come true one day. I'm just happy to know that we will get to see her much more this year as she is a person whom will keep her word. Her message is that she will work hard to repay for the loves fans have given her during the award ceremony last year.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. We each have a journey in life that we cannot escape. Be strong to give her strength, talk about happy past times with her can help ease the pain a little and form a little smile, continue to make happy memory with her each day. Take care.

I love & appreciate this Filipino sister's translation of SH's Instagram posts. Dear Starlight angel, if you are one of us here or visits this thread, just want to say a BIG "Thank You!" 

Spoiler

@Yuan_IX, how about I change my username to 'PrinceCharming' hahaha. But I'm loving this thread too much to change for now:D

@mujay, sounds like the more wheels there are, the harder it becomes. So maybe 1 wheel is the easiest:lol: I'm scared of parking too...especially parallel parking hee. Let's overcome it with more practice (*wink)

@pinocchioash_stv, think the display name can be changed. I'm a dummy with social media sites but noticed that when I login to Soompi, a page comes up that shows a Display Name field which I think can be edited. Maybe the tech experts can advise. Here's also wishing you a good start in the new year in your new job:) I luv your posts...just looking at the shaving scene still gives me butterflies in the stomach:P

• Like 9

Guest Yuan_IX

@NukeA - That's very sweet of you but I hope we could be "High Tea" friends instead. Hope you could come and join us too when you're less hectic.. Between, Rania has already set up a new thread "Jade Lover" shortly after JS confirmed for the c-drama. You can find it here. Please join us there in the discussion too.

Hope darling fans can also show support for JS individual acting projects too since we love him too right? For intimate scenes just peek or close both eyes and ears or just press the skip button (don't worry about Millet little ad with SH saying "don't press the skip button" and JS giving you a deadly look….just totally ignore them in this case). The same goes with SH individual acting projects too. Let's support them all the way.

cr: owner

Guest Yuan_IX

@pekopoko - Hi Hi, I like your username too. Thanks for loving our posting and "loving this" thread and loving darling couple. Please come out and post more and join in our conversations too.

Peko & Poko are too cute in the images below….I just think them as the anime version of JS & SH ….the mind sometimes can go on the loose to magical land of chocolates too lol (doesn't make sense right? lol)

Just for Fun - The little picture story of Anime JS & SH

11123757_700644093378884_433604018_n.jpg

^^ Anime JS & SH as little kids in their school uniforms. Playing together is a must for them. They are close friends after all.

peko%26poko.jpg

^^ Anime JS & SH going out for a walk with Saja (dori & bongj have gone to training school and will graduate soon, like SH)

vK35v13po6a8cWpGaIXugw.jpg

^^ Anime JS has learnt cooking from Anime SH lately and proudly presenting his desert dish peko poko milky chocolate waffle. Anime SH couldn't wait to try it. I hope it tastes great even though it looks so  yummy.

wall0902.jpg

^^ Anime JS and SH is off to London for Instyle photo shoots. Now we even have a candid shot too hehe….how daring are they in their Anime version.  Mr. D, look look look…here is your evidence of them, please prepare a breaking news article…Opps, it's no longer the 1st day of the year …save it for raining weather then kkkkk

wall1202_m.jpg

^^ It's winter now in S.Korea and it's the best season to play with snow. Anime JS is so thankful to the change of weather since he could still remember how much his butt hurts from horse-riding. He is a little embarrassed and never told Anime SH for fearing of hurting her feelings, but he accidental made a slip out during his interview and remembered how upset she was with him. Forgot, I went off course so now getting back to the "SNOW". During Xmas this year, Anime JS & SH went on a little trip to the mountains wearing their newly Millet Winter clothes since they are so warm and so comfy and free too.….At the ski resort they stayed for 2 days and 1 night, they enjoyed their time there ….skiing, snowboarding, slate riding etc they played them all.  What a happy time they had.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRESPOro4mgkvCwBD3h0m-

^^ Anime JS is having a c-Drama called "Jade Lover" and lonely Anime SH is missing him badly. She packs her suitcase and before she knows it "Hello China" she says. Their little secrete date continues at the "Great Wall" of China this time. Anime JS loves hiking and climbing ever since meeting Anime SH so this has now becoming a habit for their many outings since it also keeps them fit and healthy.

4b439e4106058.jpg?v=1262722625

^^ Some time has passed. Anime JS & SH is preparing for their engagement. Mr D. you can now break the news. You will be happy to have confirmations from both parties now hehehe

peko_poko_1.jpg

^^ Some more time has passed. I heard wedding bells. Mr D. is happy again breaking more news. Darling fans in Soompi and all over the world first reaction is "I knew it all along" some say "It just a matter of time" some others say "I'm on cloud 1, 2, 3, 4 etc etc and some even went to the planet Venus, the planet of love hehehe ….some more say "I hope to see them kiss on their wedding day…"  "I hope they will broadcast their wedding…" "I'm coming to S.Korea even if I'm not invited" etc etc etc….  

So now back to Anime JS & SH wedding day. Anime SH marches down the altar in her pretty wedding dress with the backkrgound music "Beautiful in white" playing while handsome Anime JS admiring his cute adorable bride. Their were tears of happiness in their eyes when they finally says "I DO" "I DO"

wall0907_l.jpg

^^ Just one more scene. The honey moon of Anime JS & SH happens in "Japan" not Thailand like you thought in Millet. Let's your own imagination flows to wherever you want.

-The END -

PS: @kyonkicki78 - I wrote this little picture story for you. Hope to cheer you up a little.

Cr: Owners of pics used in this post.

Happy 2016!

May we be all healthy, happy and blessed althroughout the year and beyond!

Here's also wishing our darling lovies JS and SH all the best ahead!!!

JS as a free agent in 2016 is great! We all trust him in everything he does as one mature sensible individual right? Praying for the best inregards his career.

SH looked fabulous during the sbs awards! How can she look glowing each time??!!!

WIshing our darling couple to soar to greater heights with their careers and lovelife! They deserve to be blessed and loved!

@yuan, did you call out for me? Awwww, i am touched. You made me wake up from my deep slumber with my long overdue post. 

I am happy seeing this thread moving and vibrant lately. Welcome back @mujay, @mygirls! Glad to have you fill this thread with your post! 

Thanks @rania for always bringing the good news in this thread to our delight! To @ayden, @irenetan,@mariejose, @pinocchioash : healthfelt thanks for you posts too!!

And to all the other posters here, thanks. Please continue to be here especially when our couple take on their individual projects. 

Let us all fill this thread with love and warmth!!! :heart::heart::wub:

• Like 12

Hahahaha.... JS ah you broke that noona's :lol:heart when you told her she's 31 and your also stalking her... Lol... Now I know he is not so quiet after all... :D , just curious?????...:)

Spoiler

@kyonkichi78- sorry to hear about your sister... Be strong and be optimistic.

• Like 9