[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Yuan_IX

^^ SH, JS & PD-Nim - too cute

Great team from the beginning of Pinocchio filming to the very last day.

They're really good for one another. If only they can all work together again in a few years in another project would be a dream come true.

--------

Spoiler

@IreneTan - Thanks!!! Hope you will find many lovely ones to share with us :blush:

@mujay

What does "cho cho" mean (sorry for asking) .....I use my favourite "google" to understand it but the slang for it just B).....you must mean something funny/cute though hehe...

Arg…maybe I know if the based on the sounding of that in Chinese is "ugly" so I think maybe that makes more sense….just think they have similar moustache post too lol

Here is a classic beauty one without the ugly moustache for you to dream on ...

**10943701134_a07a24dc93_b.jpg*

Edited by Yuan_IX
cho cho cho....lol

One more hour to go for us in New York before ringing in the New Year.  Therefore, before I go out on the town for some celebration, I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! to all of my fellow shippers of one of my favorite pairing in Kdrama.  Keep fighting!!!!!:w00t:

• Like 9

Happy New Year, all you lovely folks.. :) I went for a lovely midnight mass last night, and it felt so good to ring in the new year that way..

The new year is already 11 hours old in India :D and I'm so so glad that Sukie left Wellmade.. I hope he finds a better agency which is much more to his liking soon.. 

And as for Shin Hye...good lord..she looks soooooooo lovely.. :) samchoon would have definitely approved ;) AND appreciated that dress!! She looks gorgeous..

@aydenJ!! I thought of the same thing.. :D looks like a cropped couple picture :)  so so cute.. I love the way you wrote it.. :wub:

@Yuan_IX.. Awww..thank you so so much  for the pictures and gifs.. Such hot Jong Sukie's pictures the moment I open I my eyes in the new year!! :D I feel elated!! :D 

Spoiler

I put my name as pinocchioAsh...soompi added the stv, goodness knows why!! :sweatingbullets: Pinocchio because I love them! And Ash because it is what everyone calls me. It's part of my looooong name :P:) 

Shin Hye's IG Update of the New year! :) 

• Like 9

Guest Yuan_IX

Thanks for the quick update of SH IG post with her lovely dad.  Me just waiting very patiently for JS now…hope he will follow suite…

:heart:

@Iduc - welcome to the family. You are our newest member so hope you will enjoy the ride with all of us here.

And the thread is so lively!

Ash, I'll call you that then from now, it's much quicker to type…I thought of asking you about "_stv" before since I've seen quite a few usernames with that postfix but you don't know yourself hehe…

Shin Hye at SBS: Entrance 

Shin Hye for Millet. :) 

Shin Hye everywhere... Where is our samchoon.. :(

Spoiler

All Sukie fans, make the sad kitten face!! :(

Maybe then he'll make an appearance! :(

Also..here's a reminder of what we love.  

• Like 13

Lee Jong Suk is going to continue as a free agent in the meantime

Free agent Lee Jong Suk received an offer of Chinese investment of 6 billion won to join a one-person-only management company, but he has refused it. 

“Lee Jong Suk received a lot of contract offers, but he has refused all, and he will continue to work with his present manager as a free agent in the meantime.”

He has hired a manager from another company that he is unrelated with and he has contacted a promotional agency for his promotions in the meantime.

Cr:  amyhsk

• Like 20

35 minutes til midnight....Wow!  He will be on his own..... A one man tag team....I envy him, it will be a challenge....cant always stay the same... Change is good.... Fighting JS, be strong and be optimistic...:grin:.   I'm sure darling will support you....:D

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye, filial piety from New Year's Day?"To tell the truth, but I like daddy and dating ..."

TVREPORT |January 1, 2016 15:45

r.580x0Photo = Park Shin Hye Instagram
Actress Park Shin Hye is published daily Photo of her with his  Father. Park Shin Hye one day, own Instagramwritten as "New Year's Day # Tokkuku (Contact Zoni) to eat # Papa and actually practice of golf and I seem to date ..." (the photo sharing SNS). Park Shin Hye is "New Year is a happy and healthy everyone, be glad, that you want to thank, full to you as becomes it. Dawn has been Congratulations ❤ just fun," reported the New Year greetings. Park Shin Hye in the published photo together are taking a pause get along with my father. Park Shin Hye and father are smiling pale smile. Park Shin Hye is finished Cho Jong-seok, shooting movie of "big brother" that was played with Dio of EXO, it is considering his next.

CR.news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2036025 

t034.gif

• Like 11

Guest Yuan_IX
57 minutes ago, mygirls said:

Happy new years to darling and my soompi friends. It just past midnight ... In 2016.... I hope everyone of your stars be brighter in 2016 than 2015. ... Love you all... And good night :blush::heart:

Happy New Year to you dear! Finally 2016 has arrived on your side of the globe.

Have a swell time celebrating and bringing in the new year with your love ones :blush:

20160101 - Phew.

So since Jongsuk’s situation is a little unusual, there has been multiple rumours about him coming out today already.

Rumour 1: Chinese company has offered him a 6 billion won deal to start his own personal company.

Refutation: Lee Jong Suk has rejected the investment deal and will form a one-man system with his temporary manager. He does not belong to any particular company until a confirmation is made.

Plus: His side released the stance that “If Lee Jong Suk makes any decision with regards to future activities and companies, the public will be notified directly.” (Translation: Please stop speculating lol.)

Rumour 2: Lee Jong Suk’s new manager used to work with Won Bin and he will besetting up a new company with the manager.

Refutation: The manager was Won Bin’s manager and also part of Management Soop, the company for Gong Hyo Jin, Gong Yoo and Cha Do Yeon… yet LJS’ side has clearly said that although he has a working relationship with the manager, it doesn’t point to any decision yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The best thing about today’s responses is that they come from him directly and swiftly, almost WITHIN THE HOUR that the rumour is released… put this in comparison to the days-old response of Wellmade in the past, which is useless when the news had already seeped into the minds of the public. 

Politely but with force, he personally issues statements that stop the rumours when they need to be stopped; this is especially important when he is at a stage where he could be discussing deals with different parties. He needs to make his stance clear, but he has been doing well so far. It spells good things of the company he is keeping currently.

Also, most comments of netizens just wish him luck in finding a better agency and also wish the press to stop speculating. :P

Cr:  hitoritabi

• Like 20

Guest aydenJ
36 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

20160101 - Phew.

So since Jongsuk’s situation is a little unusual, there has been multiple rumours about him coming out today already.

Rumour 1: Chinese company has offered him a 6 billion won deal to start his own personal company.

Refutation: Lee Jong Suk has rejected the investment deal and will form a one-man system with his temporary manager. He does not belong to any particular company until a confirmation is made.

Plus: His side released the stance that “If Lee Jong Suk makes any decision with regards to future activities and companies, the public will be notified directly.” (Translation: Please stop speculating lol.)

Rumour 2: Lee Jong Suk’s new manager used to work with Won Bin and he will besetting up a new company with the manager.

Refutation: The manager was Won Bin’s manager and also part of Management Soop, the company for Gong Hyo Jin, Gong Yoo and Cha Do Yeon… yet LJS’ side has clearly said that although he has a working relationship with the manager, it doesn’t point to any decision yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The best thing about today’s responses is that they come from him directly and swiftly, almost WITHIN THE HOUR that the rumour is released… put this in comparison to the days-old response of Wellmade in the past, which is useless when the news had already seeped into the minds of the public. 

Politely but with force, he personally issues statements that stop the rumours when they need to be stopped; this is especially important when he is at a stage where he could be discussing deals with different parties. He needs to make his stance clear, but he has been doing well so far. It spells good things of the company he is keeping currently.

Also, most comments of netizens just wish him luck in finding a better agency and also wish the press to stop speculating. :P

Cr:  hitoritabi

Woww! This man is really something...his fans too are amazing & really supportive & ljs surely knows how much his fans trust him & support him. 

Looking at his current situation, being free agent, i too have the impression that he'll set up a management company for himself, with all the connections he has there surely a number of professionals in line waiting to work with him.