[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

27 minutes ago, SukHye98 said:

@Rania Zeid I really wanna know: formerly, were shinhye and junghwa dating? Why knet allways think that they used to date? I wait for your answer

I'm sorry. I made a mistake commenting on the whole situation.  Let's focus on the present. Although my bias is Shin Hye I love them both. Let's focus on the present and our darling couple:))

• Like 3

Everyone please mind your own business, @ Rania is busy with Santa Claus, stop asking nonsense....don't blame others for your nosiness.....blame YOURSELF for being nosy in others businesses.....so sick and tired of this....if you are a true fan just STOP NOW....... :angry:  

Life is simple why make things so complicated.... Gosh!

Lastly, peace on earth and warmth to everyone on earth and to my wonderful friends on darling thread and their families  have a safe, warm and happy xmas and a happy happy New Years 2016....I'll see you all in 2016 with a BIG Smile and good health.....LOve you all:heart:.l:blush:....and to my darlings JS and SH wishing you a very Merry xmas and wishing you both a bright, safe, and warm New Years 2016.   :blush::heart:

Heading to a warm cabin and go snowboarding .... See you all later alligator.    Don't miss me to much...lol

• Like 14

Annyeong chingus!

How's everyone? I hope life is treating you well despite trials and setbacks. There's still hope and a lot of reasons to smile. :)

I missed Darling couple and Pinocchio so bad. It's my plan this coming holidays to immerse myself once again in this vengeful but hearty family drama :wub:

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Laugh Merrily in “Pinocchio” Behind the Scenes Cut

201501040805775261_54a8764a11a82_99_2015

credit to owners.

P.S.

NOYB = none of your business. I got our Darling's message loud & clear. Why other's can't:rolleyes:

if it doesn't matter, get rid of it. ;)

#keepcalmandsupportDarlingcouple

• Like 13

Guest sherylou

i want to ask for forgiveness if i caused harm on this thread, i am reflecting of what i have said last night, i was so annoyed that i let my irritation take control of me.

:heart:

4 hours ago, sherylou said:

i want to ask for forgiveness if i caused harm on this thread, i am reflecting of what i have said last night, i was so annoyed that i let my irritation take control of me.

:heart:

As a respect to the people in this thread, please do not mention the other shippers' thread again. It is truly annoying when someone starts comparing Darling shippers with other shippers, when our situation is not the same as theirs. And it is None of Darling Shippers Business what is going on in the other thread. I hope I made my point clear.

Thank you.

• Like 10

When there is a storm trying to distract us just recall or rewatch the sbs drama awards when shinhye was giving her speech and the camera was turned to js you can see from his look the encouraging message telling sh tat im here don cry you can do it. And when ljw asked js how was sh as an mc you can see yubi and sbj that the way they look at sh n js that they know something. Or you can rewatch the bts and dvd commentary. And when the dispatch caught them these and all rania zeid news that they still meet these are enough to assure you that their relationship is strong. And i will support them until then. Unless one of them gets married to another then i will support them individually. As for they are real for even without confirmation from both of them. Cz i believe actions speaks louder than words. I remember js sd in his interview in instyle mag that sh will be love by many as time passes by and there you see sh got milions of followers in weibo in just a no if months.js also said sh will become more stylist as she age and tats true you can her in every event i dont have words to describe her exceptWOW cz im speechless.sh is always on of the best dressed in every event and she always stands out without trying hard. Same as js.from a young boy to a man. After pinocchio their looks are totally different. Thats the effect of being in love. Sorry fir my long chant.tq for reading.

Wow... kim woo bin work non stop .. this time film with sunbae nim... Look at status JS now, I think JS really put his attention and concentrate with that business.That's why he ignore project in this year and setup the business at the same time continue his study.. Same with Shin hye struggle her study until her final and setup and big project. I think they really PLAN together to success..

• Like 6

No matter what happened to them. I still love them individually. But SH is always my favorite. ^_^ JS is the second (please don't slap on me :) ) Of course, I'd like to see our darling couple together, that's why I'm here everyday to spend most of my spare time. 

Thank you everyone who loves our darling couple! Peace be with you! ^_^

• Like 3

just to boost this thread..my poor screencaps..look at their lovely fairytale wedding... there is no gap between their bodies..its like Jongsuk didn't want to let her go... ahh..Jongsuk u such a lovely guy to Shinhye... :)

CWZIlZAUkAAHiB6.jpg

CWZImj_UwAAcr4D.jpgCWZImECUEAADh3k.jpg

22 hours ago, pinocchioash_stv said:
23 hours ago, sherylou said:

@mujay i am not judging you or any1 else character.. .it was just so annoying...you dont need numbers just to prove that this ship is big.what you need is faith on this ship that whatever news will come to their personal lives may it be true or not you dont have to run to rania and ask if it was true or what.if you really have faith and believe in this ship you dont need any1 to back you up and that alone proves that you are actually shaken with the commotions going on these thread,making your own assumptions on what had really had happen..

i am even wondering if you will be here still.on this ship when ''IF" in the future a news will come.out that they are dating sumbody else..

i know that you are active in posting in this thread but i can see in your post that you are in your teens or maybe early twentys.

just saying...

gudnyt

I

I had deep tought about  you post above, spend almost 24 hour to me ,to make decision whatever i must reply or just ignore your post....that's not mean i accepted what you said about me ,but this is just to try to know myself better, first  did i have faith for this tread...i said yes i do and i firm of it,because as long i lve this is my first time i get involved with shipper thing ,and i very deep love to darling. SECOND...this is most make me feel bad  all day long...why i always need to run to Rania just to conform anything..?..think again this is not because i need buck up ,but this is more like ,my respect to her because she is the best resourche in this tread and she now Jong suk better then anyone else in this tread. and i feel sorry now to her because i mentioned her in this dummy argueing....so everybody start to asked her unreasonable question...what is didn't have relation with Jong suk....@Rania zeid, sorry to for all the childish question... Third...did i shaken about all the rumour ...i said yes..i am...because i TO LOVE THEM ..so worrying their circhumtances is my concern too..Fourth..what if......my answer and this is the rule everybody should respect..when someday they choose to date another guy's/girl's...i WILL STOP TO SHIP THEM, because this the logic thing in the world..why you dream something ..when the truth is in your nose..? wishing your bias with your favourite bias but you sure they had relationship or married with another is redicoulous...I NEVER DO THAT. but i sure i will love Shin hye and Jong suk what ever they choose because i make clear to you I LOVE THEM equally...as personality...and you judge my post..is no problem...i used seen many of darling shipper stop to post because some one always judge like you do...but i never do that .whenever i have time i will make effort to post here, because this is my home and  I love darling so much. your judge about me never stop me to love them. ..FIFTH...am I in twenty...? I asked you...did any rule out side to banded or not allowed me to shipper my bias,..is NOYB...at all ,.....that's all i can say...for all your critize...and thank you to notice me...                     To all darling shipper thank you for always support this tread.i can't name it one by one but you all is awesome...(Rania sorry again..) HAPPY NEW YEAR to darling shipper...like mygirls i think i need vacation too ...see you in 2016....

• Like 9

@mujay I'll just write a short post since I'm currently busy at work. All I want to say is... you've done a great job in this thread and I hope that you'll continue to light up the thread. Don't be affected by what others say bcos we're all different in our own ways. What matters most is that your conscience is clear and that your love for darling is real. I like what you said (your honesty and insights to your thoughts), especially your love for SH and JS as individuals even if they do not end up together. I understand how you feel despite being less than a shipper than you're (or probably not even one). If you need a break, please do and come back in better shape in the new year. :blush: Lastly, I'm sorry if ever my post sounds mean and hurt anyone here. Merry X'mas and Happy New Year in advance to all Darling shippers and fans in this thread. See everyone in year 2016!! :wub: Cheers!!

• Like 6

Finally i'm here :dissapointed_relieved: soompi denied my access for days & i gave up 

bianne...i don't really know what happenned but i guess everybody has come to their sense & keeps the loves spread :heart: here's the love for everybody

this is a place to harbour love for js&sh and since we come from every nook&crook of the universe, we may differ in many aspects. Even so, we shared the same love & passion for this two wonderful personalities. Thus, lets cherished our similarities & tolerate differences & work out any doubts or worries sensibly.

should we learn from sh? She had face romours, hatred & verbal harressment from fans, anti-fans, haters & medias relating her & her co-stars & her personal life/physical appearance....for 12 years but she remains strong & steadfast. Despite all the negativity, she remains supportive for all her co-stars/friends. I don't know how she muster the strength but surely we, the fans, play major roles in making her the way she is now. I know, she listens to her fans when she said " i'm not perfect but you make me complete"during her japan fm ( i believe i've read this same statement in js interview prior to hers)...this thread is another way of showing our support and love to her & her special close friend...therefore, let us remain being supporters to her& js....as actors & as persons. i would say the same about jongsuk but since i'm newly acquainted to shinhye, i would love to talk about her inner beauty.

healthy relationship has ups&downs... Healthy thread has doubts&worries...thats make relationship stronger. Lets stay calm & support each other. For our love to lee jong suk & park shin hye, we are fated to be friends ( it's amazing right?)

-Egq1isK0dhttps://instagram.com/p/-Egq1isK0d/

if a picture could say thousand words, this pic tells a meaning.

keep calm & love Darling Couple

@mujay sweetie..don't bother with haters. Seriously.. I love this thread because of you and so many others. It's a joy to open this thread and spazz on about our Darling couple whom we all mutually love! Please don't take any hate to your heart..okay?

So if you need a vacation ..take it..but don't stay away..its the season of festivities.. I'll miss all of you if you all take vacations.. :( 

Stayyyy...!!

@mygirls.. Really? You'll be back in 2016? Waeeeeeeoo! have a fun vacation.. Will miss you! :( 

I miss everyone already..

• Like 4

Guest linda_kim11

@mujay & @mygirls   Have A Nice  Trip & A Very Happy Vacation !! :wub::wub:

Do not up set or un-happy with those strangers !! Don't stop visit here just because of them !! Sorry my  English knowledge is medium rare kekeke . I do not  know how to beat around the bushes ! So I'll just say what's ever are in my mind . For me, I consider them guys as strangers because I've not seen them around in our thread that much in this few months ! They might be lurking here and said nothing good ! Once they jumpped out they use their words to hurt us Darling shippers and JS & SH ! 

I do understand what was going on here. I do understand what's they said , I do not  like the way they wrote  and I ignored them. I do not believe they love our Darling Couple for real as same as you guys and other chingu here do. I really want to say some of them are spy , just come to join the thread and asked Rania sis to add them to the group for they can go take a look at our Darling bts and go spread it outside or do something else that not benefits to our thread and JS SH

I saw some of them on IG saying  bad words to SH / JS as well . And ....if my English is very well ! I swear ..they'll be  died  in my claws  kekekeke   I hate two faces people . :angry::angry:

Wishing you the  Happy , Lucky & Healthy ,  mygirls & mujay sis  and All Chingu who are sincerely love  and care for our Darling Couple Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye !! Cheers !!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

@aydenJ As a longtime SA, It's unbelievable how Shinhye managed to stay humble despite her fame and accomplishments. :):w00t:

12years in the K-Ent industry is definitely not a joke. Shinhye had faced a lot of criticism, struggle, rejection, disappointment, frustration, hurtful comments, unfair treatment, then until now. I can recall the times Shinhye had voiced out her hurt feelings via personal space.:(:tears:

All I can say, Shinhye is not a survivor but a warrior. She never let those nasty rumors defeat her. She stand up and became this strong, smart and confident woman that she is now. :wub: She knew what she wants and never let others influenced her badly.

This maturity could be attributed to her warm loving family, her respected mentors, her good friends, her real fans and her faith in God. She always acknowledged them in her winning speeches. Shinhye is a role model and continually been blessed for it. more than her artistic craft, her personal life had touched the hearts of many who are open to see it.:)

You're right. There's a lot to learn from Shinhye's positive attitude. We should pay attention to what is good and socially beneficial rather than those rumors that's just a waste of breath. We should filter what we read and heard so not to pollute our mind. I hope we can all move forward in the right direction with cheerful sensibility ;)

• Like 13

I feel like the thread has returned to its usual happy way...with just a few hiccups :) yay.. Here's a Darling kiss for all of you!

Whoever this person is, I love her IG posts..they make me so so happy :D 

He's such a good kisser *hides face* dangggg!! His lucky girlfriend! :D 

• Like 8