[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@Yuan SHJS = @Yuan19900

I finally pass my Math:P While you were teasing @mujay, you had me there too...you can imagine the question marks in my head. It was like "I'm sure its you but now I'm not even sure." Same as when @dramafan100 was teasing us.:D

Thanks for your encouragement. Now I understand the burden that comes with translation bcoz of the fear of conveying a meaning that may deviate from the original. I'm still hesitant to post unless maybe some chingu from the JS thread who visits here could help to check if its ok.

@mujay I'll try to do the rest but will take a long while coz my ch vocab is limited.:sweatingbullets:

You did great with the translation, even though I'm Chinese, I'm still afraid to do any translation.:)

Edited by gingertj831
  • Like 12

You did great with the translation, even though I'm Chinese, I'm still afraid to do any translation.:)

Thanks for the kind words. Indeed the choice of words can be a few & the challenge is choosing the appropriate one when we don't even understand the original meaning/ intention of the words spoken. Best would be a direct translation from Korean.:)

• Like 12

Guest Yuan SHJS

Pinocchio has many funny sweet humour scenes too just like these "crying comedy" scenes acted out by our SH. Instead of crying with In Ha, it brought laughers too coz of her super comedy acting ability….tumblr_nezjz0Vazm1rqrpoao4_r1_500.gif

^^ In Ha being a "drama queen" in here coz she really thought her Zeros Uncle is going to be a "stupid fool" coz of the minor head injury…. Love her serious crying skills but also her extreme thought and dramatizing the situation :lol:

d6839320907221ecaa98a922716eebe0_jzNXoWf

^^ Just let In Ha let out steam here and take out on the customers she serves…how could her Uncle just made it into "YGN" in just 1 interview (she has forgotten that he is a genius…probably still not quite over him being a "stupid fool" hehe)…SH is so pretty too when she cries but in here I felt her pain but also can't help but laugh at the treatment the customers got from her ranting :lol:

Cr: rightful  owners of gifs

Guest Yuan SHJS

@pinocchioash_stv

I have had experienced a "low point" in my life a few years back but not in the same situation as you so I can't say I know exactly what you are going through right now.... but seeing you being optimistic is a good thing and I hope you will continue to keep this mindset.  It's also important to take good care of your health so don't overwork or stay up all night...rest and sleep well to build up your immune system ...you can still always listen to beautiful music like Pinocchio's OST etc to dose off into a beautiful dream :-)

I want to let you know this "you are not alone" (cr quote below). Take good care of yourself and "never lose hope".

43b519ef59eda941a9fb3f0094129ce4.jpg

644eb664c5e2348b662e165772facfd6.jpg

cr owner

^^ Pinocchio also has many beautiful lines....

ps: my last post for a while....see you all next time.

Guest linda_kim11

A friend send this to me in the morning. It makes me laugh every time i see it! Would love to see these three in a drama :D B2x2eUbCAAATy5F.jpg:large

HOLY COW !!!! CHOI YOUNG DO IS HEREEEEE !!!????? :o  Poor Arabuji, how can you deal with that bad  (but cute though) boy !!!??? :tears: You might get stroke three times a day before meals !!!! :crazy::crazy::(:blink:  And another one  more before bed time !! kekekeke

P.S : Thanks for the funny-lovely edited & sharing :)

Is everything okay in Korea? 

the weather might be cold but the thing is getting hot in there haha..

its all i can say... 

hai everyone, have a wonderful night.. :wub:

The news is getting scary these days.. :( 

Stay safe everyone.. 

Edited by pinocchioash_stv
  • Like 8

@irenetan, I luv the side by side pic of yet another similar pose of our darling couple. When we are down, looking at those two cheering us on is a good way to get us going.

@mygirls, thanks too for the many anniversary memorable moments of the drama that has impacted us so much. This week should be the anniversary airing of episode 3 & 4. But my favourite scene is the fight over the use of toilet in ep 5. They are just so naturally comical in that scene that I was hoping to see more bts on it. 

2015-11-15-22-26-35-094_zpsuvvcsmk8.jpg

2015-11-15-22-28-02-480_zpsgpmdmtch.jpg2015-11-15-22-29-58-087_zpsnaks2aic.jpg- Love that is close enough to bicker & fight should be worth fighting for - 

May all have a good week ahead.

• Like 10

What news?  And@pinocchioash_stv  spirit forever in life there must be

miracles.and

god bless u .

Apparently massive protests are happening in Korea. Very political. Its chaos everywhere. 

I just pray for everyone to be safe, wherever they are. Life is short enough without all the war and the chaos. :(

Thank you for your kind words. Everyone has been so nice to me here. I really feel blessed.

@LovingThis..thank you too!! And thank you for the translation ..its a boon for people like me, who are still bad at Korean except for few words here and there.  :P 

Praying for peace, tonight..

• Like 8

I can't wait....listen to her voice....so nice to hear her voice......I miss her in a drama or movie...So sad......i really miss her:(...Him i miss him too:( can't say his name because I'm mad at him...going on a name strike...

why are you angry at uri samchoon? :o 

@irenetan..I LOVE your profile picture!! Baby Jong Sukie is soooooooo adorable!!! :D makes me want to pick him up and pull his cheeks! Cuter than the Song triplets! :P 

• Like 9