[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

:D I love all their hugs. Dont know if it was scripted or not, but every time they hugged, it was so natural! With him sniffing her hair and tiny kisses on her hair and him fixing her hair and touching her cheek. Such small gestures but sooo natural! He had great chemistry with Lee Bo Young too, but this was wayyyyyyyyyy better!! :wub:

This one is my fav scene.. The tiny looks that they give each other are sooooo sweet..secret glances.. :wub:

Crto!

• Like 14

Guest Yuan SHJS
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAUTqdg0I_SkPB2l7wKTH

Cr owner

Too many sweet scenes of them in Pinocchio. However, this would be the 1st BTS for me that gave me the "WOW" feels. His touches on her cheeks are so intimate that likely send her a warm fuzzy feeling. It's like a touch of love. This is 100% natural, no script coz there is no such scene in Pinocchio:wub:

Guest Yuan SHJS

et4cg.gif

cr owner

She did not expect to see his tear drops in this scene but was touched by his professionalism to display his emotion perfectly here. He reassured her with his touches on her cheeks again. This is again not script nor part of the scene. Love their off-screen chemistry :wub:. One word "AMAZING". They got me here :lol:

Guest Yuan SHJS

tumblr_ng0kmtcRO61sh32sgo9_500.gif

Cr owner

The "back hug" is a must for a romantic K-dramas, Pinocchio is no exception. She has confessed her feelings to him more than needed already and possibly this would be the last time if he did not reciprocate. Their first sweet warm hug since he could not bare to have her not loving him anymore. So sweet even though she was not clear yet how much she meant to him. She was "his world" and only hope for dreams.:wub:

-------------

Hi Hi dear friends, come out to feed this lovely home with your memories of Pinocchio. It's Happy Friday! Post Post Post :)

Guest Yuan SHJS

tumblr_ngfqlzA88k1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBKfxODv_HZLkfy8MVHxp

Cr owner

Remember their first "bed scene" that everyone was hoping for something more intimate before screen time . We had no idea then that they would be sharing the "bed" when dozen other "Pinocchio Reporters" hehe

Nevertheless, they proved to be sharing a "forehead kiss" in the BTS, thanks to our skinship loving JS. Oh, it was not done on purpose as the gif indicated. And who can forget the "famous finger biting" :lol:

Guest Yuan SHJS

e2t6v.giftumblr_neytwp0rbT1tkq3l4o6_250.gif

Cr owner

^^ Ah naughty JS hehe…. A thought probably just pop-up in his mind that the best way to get her attention and maybe affection is to tickle her. Yes, his target "her waist" :lol:.  This is the 1st scene where In Ha sees a new transformed Dal Po, handsome and well groomed.

Guest Yuan SHJS

9f515dddc3d7920c3234039e04b10d3a.jpg

Cr owner

^^ She finally knew who he really was and it was heart-breaking for her. She felt so guilty coz her mum was involved in his family's tragedy and she repeatedly said "sorry" to him and all he could do was to console her "he was ok". She was full on tears in this scene and the viewers cried a river too. Such a touching sad scene but you can feel the deep love they have for each other.

Guest Yuan SHJS
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB3ShuuXShyJmg7BE32k9

Cr owner

^^ He saw her button necklace at last. It was time to get back together. I don't think I could stand another moment of them apart. They are meant to be together, standing side by side, through happy and sad times. Their re-union was so sweet. He kissed her first and she kissed him back. I love when a couple reciprocated the kisses. "Passionate Love"

-----

@rori0711 - Yes, I love too many scenes in Pinocchio. All the casts were great and brought the best in ever characters. I guess there is one or two characters that I don't love coz of "greed" or "heartless" personality in those characters.

@judybea - I can only guess that SH wass trying to button-up 1 or 2 unbuttoned buttons of JS shirt that he missed. The other guessing is she was trying to feel how "warm his heart" and "how fast his heart is beating"….wild guesses here hehe

Guest Yuan SHJS

Did anyone see this before!! Can't believe he would do this during a crying scene!! So cute!! :wub::D

Crto!

@pinocchioash_stv - She was actually consoling him as he was having too many heavy and crying scenes up to that point. She grabbed his hands and they swang around lost in their own world in there. He later said in the interview that she took care of him during filming…

-------

They had so much fun filming Pinocchio:wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6e1Qvr6R_a4eIgFQizlB
cr owner

Did anyone see this before!! Can't believe he would do this during a crying scene!! So cute!! :wub::D

Crto!

@pinocchioash_stv - She was actually consoling him as he was having too many heavy and crying scenes up to that point. She grabbed his hands and they swang around lost in their own world in there. He later said in the interview that she took care of him during filming…

-------

They had so much fun filming Pinocchio:wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6e1Qvr6R_a4eIgFQizlB
cr owner

I had not seen this!! :D SOOO EFFING CUTE!! I want to wrap them up and put them in my pocket!! :D Is it even possible to be this adorable!!

• Like 11

I had not seen this!! :D SOOO EFFING CUTE!! I want to wrap them up and put them in my pocket!! :D Is it even possible to be this adorable!!

@pinocchioash_stv 

I've added you to our pm as I noticed you weren't included. You can find all the bts videos in the first post by nyahh. 

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your illness. I don't know what else I should say as I've not been through it myself. I'll be praying for you that everything will turn out well. Meanwhile, please be strong and never give up!! Fighting!!

• Like 10

@pinocchioash_stv i'm sorry to hear that but your positiveness has inspired me..yea we don't know whats life going to be but we can live our life today to the the fullest. stay strong chingu.

their synergy is beyond wonderful... they not only awed us with their great chemistry,  they also make each others day. Pinocchio is  meaningful to us and most importantly, it meant a lot to jongsuk & shinhye...even the Director-nim noticed how much fun they had!

tumblr_ngfqlzA88k1tkq3l4o5_r1_250.gif

th?id=OIP.M0ed7a3103c7256ccb77a53e464a08th?id=OIP.M36e3761ec75602a092b2d3bbfaab1

Edited by aydenJ

a heart-warming scene which i think the the tender look js has for sh is not scripted!

tumblr_njspkoQOL51tkq3l4o3_250.gif

so does the caress and the kiss for the baby

tumblr_nid98gtyjV1sh32sgo5_500.gif

but for a homely & warm- loving man like him, how can he resist the temptation having a lovely loving motherly lady holding a cute baby by his side...i guess js desires to have his own family overflowed that moment. he was repeatedly mentioned of marriage before.