[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Hi everyone! :D It has been a while! I decided to change my major and decided that medical school wasn't the right path for me. I decided to work hard to become a translator for the government. I am going to study Spanish again (since I forgot most of it), practice on my Korean, and start learning Chinese. :D Therefore, I may START TRANSLATING AGAIN starting from JANUARY OR FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR!!!!! From that point on, I have time to chat with you guys and go back to my translating days. I have made many mistakes when I first translated (like accusing people - I regret it so much :tears:). I  have learned from my mistakes and have matured. I will work hard to translate and build my resume. In order to build my resume, I need everyone's help! Send me translation requests! Also, I finally made a line account! If you want to contact me through LINE, message me through Soompi that you want my user ID. I missed you guys and starting from JANUARY or FEBRUARY, we could start being family again. :D 

Edited by TheFoodMonster
  • Like 20

Guest yuan19900

Hi everyone! :D It has been a while! I decided to change my major and decided that medical school wasn't the right path for me. I decided to major in linguistics and global studies and hopefully become a translator of national security or the department of defense or other international relations. I am going to study Spanish again (since I forgot most of it), practice on my Korean, and start learning Chinese. :D Therefore, I may START TRANSLATING AGAIN starting from JANUARY OR FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR!!!!! From that point on, I have time to chat with you guys and go back to my translating days. I have made many mistakes when I first translated (like accusing people - I regret it so much :tears:). I  have learned from my mistakes and have matured. I will work hard to translate and build my resume. In order to build my resume, I need everyone's help! Send me translation requests! Also, I finally made a line account! If you want to contact me through LINE, message me through Soompi that you want my user ID. I missed you guys and starting from JANUARY or FEBRUARY, we could start being family again. :D 

I read all your translated articles and some interviews too. Thanks for all your efforts since I would be at a lost without them. I made plenty of mistakes too but they help us to learn and improve ourselves...

We haven't correspond before but you are familiar to me already since Pinocchio time. Welcome back to the family and looking forward to reading more translated works from you. Thanks in advance for your service too! You are a treasure to have in here :wub:

tumblr_nwutoagxES1siqvhio1_500.jpg

cr: owner

Wa93YA.gif

do you have this performance ?!

hello darling! in that moment why she looks so sad? or serious 

:o

I want to know too,why seem she feel sad...@rania zeid..there are okey alright..or maybe we saw her always smaile,whenever she serious we assume her sad?...what do you think gal's...                                                                @foodmonster miss you...eager to see your translate the dvd cut...hope that mayor you choose know more prospecting for your future...anxiosly wait your come back.

• Like 5

Guest comicsuki

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TknT53mwCV5IjO3p6LdfgxOYXQQHAkhHJEvWlKMK9pY/viewform 

it's Ceci asia star awards ... i dont quite understand what it's about but let's just vote for our darling couple :) i aready did 

please guide us on how to vote... Which number to choose & where to tick... Thanks

1. 하루라도 남친이었으면 하는 남자 배우 

③ 이종석 lee jong suk

2. 올해 최고의 심쿵, 여배우는?

① 박신혜 park shin hye

3. 화면에서 꿀이 떨어졌던 환상의 케미 커플은?

① 이종석 & 박신혜 lee jong suk park shin hye

the other questions you can choose whatever you like.

second page--
성함을 입력해 주세요. * 
type your name

상품 발송시 필요한 휴대폰 번호를 입력해 주세요. * *

type your mobile phone number

상품 발송시 필요한 주소를 입력해주세요. * *

type your address for sending the reward

제3자 개인정보 활용 동의(상품 배송시 사용되며 배송 후 개인정보는 일주일 이내 폐기됩니다.) *
have to check the box for accepting offering your personal information.

Guest yuan19900

Just for Fun: SAJA the puppy with a pink ribbon bow

Let's spazz about JongSuk's puppy now, SAJA. Between, is SAJA a boy or a girl...I forgot :o?

SAJA is….

ShinHye-Ah + JongSuk-Ah :lol: (I got this idea from Jay Chou's wife, whom named their daughter based on their names)

SAJA has a pink ribbon bow on her last night… (I assume SAJA is a girl coz of the pink bow :lol:)

Where did the pink ribbon come from? Oh, it must be JS who went to the store and purchased 1m of pink ribbon for SAJA…

Who tie the pink ribbon bow on for SAJA? Oh, it must be JS since he loves doing things like that to add some girly cuteness to his puppy…

It's been a long time since JS posted on IG. SH also posted on IG, just 2 hours apart from him.

Embedded image permalink

cr: owner

@yuan19900 seem you so happy with your inspireing post today...the last one is funny,but i think saja is male,his name means is lion when i am not wrong...see the pic,he growth well,and obviously someone know about a dog teach him how to rise them..i;)your anomaly about the dog name, i love it.SAJA....SHIN.hye..ah..JONG suk ah...kkkkk ferling good about the dog name now.post more yuan,  reveal all your magic card.kkkkk

• Like 11

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye get awarded and take selfie together

photo648648.jpg

The 2015 Public Culture and Arts Festival was held on the 29th.

The Prime Minister's Citation was given to JYJ, IUPark Shin-hyeOh Dal-sooLee Jong-sukChoi Jeong-wonKim Jong-gook and Kim Hak-rae.

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye took a selfie together at the end of making a drama. They starred in the drama "Pinocchio" together and had said, "We are moving on now. We are happy to have worked with such great people and we're happy with the drama. Three months of hard work comes to an end today. Thank you for the love and support. Thank you and we love you".

In the picture, Lee Jong-suk is wearing a tuxedo and Park Shin-hye is wearing a white dress.

Meanwhile, after he was given the Prime Minister's citation, Lee Jong-suk said, "Thank you for such a great award. I always make my speeches short because I am nervous and I would like to thank my fans".

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-get-awarded-and-take-selfie-together-88010.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

• Like 8

Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk awarded at 2015 KPCAA

Updated : October 30 2015

“Pinocchio” stars Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk were among the eight laureates of Prime Minister’s Award at 2015 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award held Thursday in Seoul.

(Lee Jong-suk's Instagram)

(Herald POP)

(IHQ)

Held each year, the government-run awards honor those who have made outstanding achievements in entertainment and helped the spread of the Korean Wave. This year, many hallyu stars, including JYJ, IU, Girls’ Day, Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk and Jun Ji-hyun made the list of awardees.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 7

photo648648.jpg

The 2015 Public Culture and Arts Festival was held on the 29th.

The Prime Minister's Citation was given to JYJ, IUPark Shin-hyeOh Dal-sooLee Jong-sukChoi Jeong-wonKim Jong-gook and Kim Hak-rae.

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye took a selfie together at the end of making a drama. They starred in the drama "Pinocchio" together and had said, "We are moving on now. We are happy to have worked with such great people and we're happy with the drama. Three months of hard work comes to an end today. Thank you for the love and support. Thank you and we love you".

In the picture, Lee Jong-suk is wearing a tuxedo and Park Shin-hye is wearing a white dress.

Meanwhile, after he was given the Prime Minister's citation, Lee Jong-suk said, "Thank you for such a great award. I always make my speeches short because I am nervous and I would like to thank my fans".

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-get-awarded-and-take-selfie-together-88010.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

• Like 7

Guest yuan19900

tumblr_n2ulvyLLu21qfwk81o1_r1_250.gif

^^ The adorable owner of Bongji and Nori

tumblr_nudhq8PNbt1qbb8n2o2_250.gif

^^ the adorable owner of Dalgomie and Saja

Now the make-over performed by cutie SH

PSHP2.jpg

^^ messy hair day :lol:

PSHP3.jpg

^^ the puppy's hair is brushed and combed neatly...puppy is looking pretty smart now....looks a bit like JS current hair style huh?

PSHP1.jpg

^^ must now tie your hair and put some clothes on too…oh this is a nice pink one…you looks so pretty now

PSHP.jpg

^^ so beautiful now after the make-over….sit still…snap snap… how cute is my puppy….let me upload and share with all my fans ….hehe

So that's how SH plays with her puppies..

cr: owners of pics & gifs

Updated : October 30 2015 

“Pinocchio” stars Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk were among the eight laureates of Prime Minister’s Award at 2015 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award held Thursday in Seoul. 

tumblr_inline_nx0vrq4yDt1sp3v51_540.pngtumblr_inline_nx0vskHBfG1sp3v51_540.pngtumblr_inline_nx0vtdGH9S1sp3v51_540.png

Held each year, the government-run awards honor those who have made outstanding achievements in entertainment and helped the spread of the Korean Wave. This year, many hallyu stars, including JYJ, IU, Girls’ Day, Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk and Jun Ji-hyun made the list of awardees.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com) 

Source: Kpopherald 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510301450476851255_2

• Like 11