[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Earlier this year, PSH claimed in one of her interview:

Park Shin-hye wants to go to the blossom festival. However, she's busy with her upcoming tour".

"I've never been to a cherry blossom festival. I want to go but I finish work late and I have no boyfriend to take pictures of me".

Then, came this IG post from her:

Just to "find out the reason why" and how it felt....she might have enjoyed cherry blossom with not-yet-declared-boyfriend? Shinhye is a very romanticist at heart...just like someone who is close to her...a very close friend to her. 

LJS exposed in his interview for a japan magazine that he visited cherry blossom park for a while at night sometime in late march....almost the same time as psh post?

So, what is the best way to enjoy blossoming cherry if not with your loved one?

**sorry, js said he went to see cherry blossom sometime late april? I guess before hawaii trip

to be continued...

Edited by aydenJ

2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Award video teaser 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys Please leave comments here to support SH & JS :) 

https://www.facebook.com/korea.entertainment.awards/videos/vb.300499180064998/866007296847514/?type=2&theater

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 14

Guest Sandy5959

so now there is a big chance that suk and SH will sit next to each other on the 29th :D 

Beaksang... failed. KDA... failed. But our wish finally come true on Korean Popular Culture and Arts Award :D:D:D Our Darling will receive this honored award togetheeeer and I just can't wait to see their interaction even just a smile LOOOL

Congratulation our flowery couple hehehehehe :wub: 

9RYviDa.jpg

@pinocchioash_stv

I'm sorry for being insensitive toward your feeling while creating that post out of concern for another poster, Mujay. I cannot go back in time to erase my 2 posts in mentioning about your fanfic. 

"I had to stop reading Pinocchio_stv's fanfic because of the plot change since I love the 2 characters in there but they are already killed off (sorry Pinocchio_stv I don't mean to offend you by this but it's just my honest opinion)"  - from Page633

This statement was meant to give Mujay (as an example from my own experience) of why she should stop reading something that Dramafan100 has written that has caused her to be all upset.

Like you said I should have keep my honest opinion to myself. I'm sorry that I have hurt you with the above comment. I'm not a writer but a person with many thoughts. I wish I could be a writer too like you and dramafan100, whom can put your thoughts into a story writing format to share with others, like me. Because of my thoughts/imaginations, I also have a dream of the Pinocchio characters to be there for one another, to be a grandpa and great-grandpa to DaIn's childrens. That's the reason why I couldn't continue, knowing they are no longer there. Reading your fanfic also brought feelings out of me too. I felt quite terrible for their deaths even if it was just a story. It's like watching a k-drama.  I did not criticize you nor your writing ability, you have your rights and are free to develop your story how you want. 

"@pinocchioash - Welcome to the family dear Thanks for sharing your awesome DaIn / Pinocchio fantasy with us Pinnochio fans." - from Page 627

This is also an honest opinion from me. I hope you will continue writing your story to share with fans. I felt very bad when you wrote this "This was my first attempt at writing something, and honestly, with this much hate, I'm just tempted to delete it now" directed to me. The word "HATE" is quite strong to use, like I explained above the reasons why I couldn't continue reading the fanfic but it not out of hate. Please don't let a person like me to cause you to delete the fanfic. If you did that, I would feel very guilty because you would be erasing the happiness that you would be sharing with other fans of your fanfics and I would indirectly be hurting them too. I hope you can forgive me.

Thanks for reading. I have also learnt a lesson from this too.

Cr: owner

@yuan19900.. Now I feel worse. I feel like I over reacted. I'm sorry too, for making you feel bad. 

How, about I make you a promise? After I finish the one that I am writing now, I'll write a happy story especially for you. No twists, no deaths, and full of cute things. 

Sorry again. :( 

No hard feelings..okay? 

P.S: I called that fic Non-fiction because of that song. 

Edited by pinocchioash_stv
  • Like 8

@Rania, I'm going to save all my energy for the PM award, because you said there is a BIG CHANCE THEY WILL SIT TOGETHER.:D..someone just answered by prayers...:lol:.going back to sleep now..zzzzzzzzzz....:lol:

hahahahahaahha big chance but try not to have lot of hope hahaha

• Like 6

Jun Ji Hyun, JYJ, Lee Jong Suk, and more recognized for the '2015 Korean Pop Culture and Arts Awards'

October 27, 2015 @ 2:15 pm

A total of 29 celebrities who helped Korea's pop culture shine and contributed to the spread of Hallyu were announced as the winners of the '2015 Korean Pop Culture and Arts Awards'! 

Actress Jun Ji HyunDSP Media founder Lee Ho Yeon, and singer Lee Moon Se were conferred the presidential awards for the '2015 Korean Pop Culture and Arts Awards.' Lee Deok HwaGo Nam Sung Nam received the silver culture medal, and Lee Jong Suk,Park Shin HyeJYJOh Dal SooKim Jong Kook, and IU, among others, received prime minister's commendations. 

Jun Ji Hyun, who earned much love within and outside Korea for her drama 'You Who Came From The Stars,' singer/DJ Lee Moon Se, and five others received the presidential award. Group JYJ and actor Oh Dal Soo earned the prime minister's commendations, along with 6 others. Girl's Day and trot singer Park Hyun Bin were winners of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism's commendations. 

The award ceremony will take place on October 29 at 2PM KST at the National Theater of Korea.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/jun-ji-hyun-jyj-lee-jong-suk-and-more-recognized-for-the-2015-korean-pop-culture-and-arts-awards

• Like 5

WEDNESDAY...many reason to be happy wait for tomorow event...i think...until.some 'culprit' throw up their jealously,and spread their bad behave...gexxx..i thought is just normal when the body..choose our darling be some with many others be awarded,..very normal..they are excellent actor,famous,and be hallyu star....... i don't realize our happiness make hurt another person who alwys againts this 'lovely couple'...feel bad for them..but sorry to them too,i really don't care their opinion..i stay firm and proud they are(darling couple) very deserved this award....no place to be jealous ...'life is more pleasant when you have something to look forward ...'...^_^

• Like 8

[Photos] Park Shin-hye looks shy with her forehead exposed

2015/10/27 

photo647513.jpg

The 10th breast cancer awareness campaign by W Korea was held in Four Seasons Hotel Gwanghwamun on October 27th.

Park Shin-hye arrived at the venue wearing a ponytail with all the hair tied at the back of her head. She kept covering her exposed forehead with her hands, which is usually hidden by her signature bang.

Meanwhile, f(x) Krystal, Jessica, Oh Ji-ho, Jang Yoon-ju, Esom, Kang Hye-jeong, Cheon Woo-hee, Hong Jong-hyeon, Jeong Kyeong-ho, Kang Sp-ra, Yoonhan, Lee So-yeon, Park Joo-mi, Goo Ha-ra, Goo Ha-ra, Ji Chang-wook, Son Tae-yeong, Park Joong-hoon and other celebrities attended the event.

photo647514.jpg

photo647515.jpg

photo647516.jpg

photo647517.jpg

photo647518.jpg

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/40.../Hancinema

-----------------------------

W Korea Event: Park Shin Hye, Jessica and Krystal, CL, etc

October 27, 2015

d1.jpg

Article: "Bangs are my strength"... Park Shin Hye's shy forehead exposure

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+422, -55] Definitely a natural beauty. I like how she looks with her forehead exposed like that but her hair style doesn't seem to suit her.

2. [+360, -95] She lost a lot of weight. Find strength, Shin Hye-yang... You can tell how hard she worked to lose the weight when you see her legs. They weren't the type of legs where she could just throw on any skirt and make it work.

3. [+281, -131] She suddenly looks like she's aged a bit ㅜㅜ

4. [+64, -22] She's honestly not on the pretty side for an actress but she gets her talents overhyped because she used to be child actress

5. [+27, -14] I'll take the bullets for you all and just say it: her legs are thick and short.

6. [+27, -6] Her hair doesn't suit her at all. She looks fine with her bangs down but old with them up.. why is everyone always calling her a goddess all the time.

7. [+19, -10] Doesn't match her hair pulled up like that

8. [+17, -8] Face is natural but her legs are sculpted medically ㅜㅜ

Source:http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

• Like 4

@mygirls I've read what you post a while ago and it makes me feel sad... it's quite disappointing....knowing that you're a darling shipper. well I can't stop you.To the remaining Darling Shippers, Happy Shipping!!!

Edited by jocelzzz
  • Like 6

@mygirls I've read what you post a while ago and it makes me feel sad... it's quite disappointing....knowing that you're a darling shipper. well I can't stop you.To the remaining Darling Shippers, Happy Shipping!!!

@Jocelzzz,  so sorry, it was my daughter because I've been on soompi too much that she's mad at me so she did that post....Sorry again....I'm really a darling shipper...and always be of SH and JS....don't take it the wrong way k....:D

• Like 7