[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I think it's in the making ( but I reversed it :p) 

Thanks Nyahh 

I don't know how to reverse it but I'll try. HAHA thanks for the info :D I'll make some gifs now :D  

No you don't have to haha

I reversed it while editing my MV and it's just convenient to use it as well LOL 

• Like 5

Guest kiyeujay

I like this shoot a lot but can someone make better gifs for it

Pienocchio is quite busy lately with her family and before transferring

What part is that? :) Kissing highlights? :)

It's in making part, not kiss take. 

@Sandy5959  : She call us a.k.a Shipper ( not the Name of couple) as if we only focus only JS. That's why i feel annoying. I dont mind if we call couple as Docchi couple, Angle couple, Squid couple, .... Darling have a lot of nick names. 

Edited by kiyeujay

Guest Sandy5959

@Sandy5959  : She call us a.k.a Shipper ( not the Name of couple) as if we only focus only JS. That's why i feel annoying. I dont mind if we call couple as Docchi couple, Angle couple, Squid couple, .... Darling have a lot of nick names. 

Hehehe ok I get it :lol: Have your annoyance gone by now haha? Just take a deep breath and cheer up, ok ;) *big hug*

Talking about the couple's name, I suddenly wish if only those two cuties give us an official name hahaha. That would be super GREAT! Nevermind, I just enjoy my delulu :P

I made these when someone said Shinhye is a flirt. And this is how my baby flirts 

huh a flirt? that's a strong word n to me, nt a gd 1.

we all knw sh grew up kinda boyish cos she's vry close with her dad, bro n male cuzs.  im like tht too bc growing up, those near my age r  my 4th bro n male cuzs. bc of this, jst like sh, i bonds easily with guys n treated like guys too. as long as each of us knws our boundary,right?

i was once called a vry social girl in highschool jst bc i was vry close with a guy who were like by many girls. wht make me sad was hw tht person describe me n her intonation used as if im a player @ flirt. when ppl start asking me abt it, i jst tell them the truth. "i dnt have feelings for him, jst wnna be friend n plus, he's a distant relative.y cnt i be close with him? " when they knw this, i became the middleman for some of the girls n him. eventually me n those girls bcame friends.

js once said in his interview post pino hw a reporter told sh to be careful n wary of him. he was sad tht his skinship was interpreted as something bad. i understands this well n like him, dislike being misinterprete. so whenevr a guy friend has a gf, i told him to tell her who i am to him - jst 1 of the guys n try to knw me. i do some skinship like punching,kicking n slapping the guys (n some girls too) - bt only to close friends. hugs n holding hands r rarity. some guy friends gt married n their wives r kinda..so no skinship bt i will still say hi n talk to them like old times. i evn say hi to their  friends n spouses  - male females bc it's basic courtesy.

sorry guys for ranting again. it's jst tht lately, the word used to describe sh n js r way over to my liking. actually nt jst these 2, others also. again, maybe lost in translation? instead of flirt, use friendly. frm bad guy to slightly needy or clingy guy - MORE FACT THAN IMPACT PLEASE.;)

• Like 13

What's wrong with this thread,,i love shin hye,i love jong suk,, we are here to support them..actually spazzing before that dispatch thing more lovely here..we can delulu..warm interaction..and take pesimistic pills always hahaha

Edited by archie2608
  • Like 12

#PARKSHINHYE [MILLET EVENT]

11180636_1125036777510170_55550737569573

10424242_1125036844176830_57880468386710

CKGgVPgUcAAwhNr.jpg

[MILLET EVENT]

시원한 여름을 위해 밀레에서 준비한 
밀레 쇼핑몰 구매고객 이벤트!
"GOOD BUY, GOOD TRIP"

지금 바로 이벤트 참여하고 하이난,라오스 여행
행운의 주인공이 되어 보세요~ smile emoticon

하이난,라오스 여행 행운 받으러 가기

Prepared from millet for a cool summer 
Millet customers buy the Mall event!
"GOOD BUY, GOOD TRIP"

Participation in the event and now travel to Hainan, Laos
Lucky is the protagonist of the look ~:)

Hainan, Laos travel going good luck
http://bit.ly/1MecCx4

* Event date: 7/1 ~ 8/16 (Sun)
* Winners announced: 8/21 (Fri)-Mille shopping mall

credit to millet

Thank you graphics

• Like 11

@ archie2608, sorry if my posts today upset u or whoever. i didnt mean to bring negativity. Peace k?!

@nyahh, cn u do this ahjumma a favor? please post a funny dance gif like u did yesterday? tht really lol me

@ any1, cn u tell me if sh gonna finish her last semester this yr? is it really cnfirm? im asking bc i thought i saw something jst nw - quick browsing but when i went back to check, it's gone? mybe jst some1 personal wish? nwy forget it.

also, hw abt js? im clueless abt his studies! hw many semester left to graduate?

@ jenniferG, tht is millet new ad right? is im siwan of misaeng n that girl endorsing millet too? cnt see the logo well!

• Like 8

Guest nyahh

@nyahh, cn u do this ahjumma a favor? please post a funny dance gif like u did yesterday? tht really lol me

Don't linger on the negative and just enjoy the thrill of the ship. We need to stop worrying about things that are not happening YET. ;) Alright? Okay, now dance! For youuuuu :D Will post something passionate later. If you know what I mean. :phew: HAHAHAHHAHA

giphy.gif

@ archie2608, sorry if my posts today upset u or whoever. i didnt mean to bring negativity. Peace k?

also, hw abt js?  

let's enjoy this ship..this lovely ship :D about js he graduated from konkuk uuniversity? If i'm not wrong..sorry..

• Like 4

I made these when someone said Shinhye is a flirt. And this is how my baby flirts 

huh a flirt? that's a strong word n to me, nt a gd 1.

we all knw sh grew up kinda boyish cos she's vry close with her dad, bro n male cuzs.  im like tht too bc growing up, those near my age r  my 4th bro n male cuzs. bc of this, jst like sh, i bonds easily with guys n treated like guys too. as long as each of us knws our boundary,right?

i was once called a vry social girl in highschool jst bc i was vry close with a guy who were like by many girls. wht make me sad was hw tht person describe me n her intonation used as if im a player @ flirt. when ppl start asking me abt it, i jst tell them the truth. "i dnt have feelings for him, jst wnna be friend n plus, he's a distant relative.y cnt i be close with him? " when they knw this, i became the middleman for some of the girls n him. eventually me n those girls bcame friends.

js once said in his interview post pino hw a reporter told sh to be careful n wary of him. he was sad tht his skinship was interpreted as something bad. i understands this well n like him, dislike being misinterprete. so whenevr a guy friend has a gf, i told him to tell her who i am to him - jst 1 of the guys n try to knw me. i do some skinship like punching,kicking n slapping the guys (n some girls too) - bt only to close friends. hugs n holding hands r rarity. some guy friends gt married n their wives r kinda..so no skinship bt i will still say hi n talk to them like old times. i evn say hi to their  friends n spouses  - male females bc it's basic courtesy.

sorry guys for ranting again. it's jst tht lately, the word used to describe sh n js r way over to my liking. actually nt jst these 2, others also. again, maybe lost in translation? instead of flirt, use friendly. frm bad guy to slightly needy or clingy guy - MORE FACT THAN IMPACT PLEASE.;)

Lmao I think you don't understand sarcasm and completely missed my point.

A hater called her a flirt and I made those gifs to show how violent and tomboy-ish she is... instead of saying directly no she isn't LOL

I thought it's very obvious so I'm surprised that there are people don't get it... 

Oh well

Edited by thao_2512
  • Like 9

Guest Sandy5959

Another misunderstanding huh lol :w00t: Maybe next time you should use quotation marks for those sarcasm so that everyone can get it haha (I was a little confused too lol) 

Ok now, controversy gone, let bring LOVE to our ship again :wub: Woohoooo~ Fighting guys, I'm waiting for your gifs hahaha

Another misunderstanding huh lol :w00t: Maybe next time you should use quotation marks for those sarcasm so that everyone can get it haha (I was a little confused too lol) 

Ok now, controversy gone, let bring LOVE to our ship again :wub: Woohoooo~ Fighting guys, I'm waiting for your gifs hahaha

Well I posted it on my blog/twitter and most people know me understood it... 

So I'm surprised that some don't get it... I guess it's because you guy don't know how much a fan I am LOL  and what I would or would not say... 

Because of this misunderstanding,  I explained on my twitter too and also left a note on tumblr for people don't get it. Hopefully it will help :)

https://twitter.com/Kay_2512

http://tmblr.co/Z-gWvn1pdT6KN 

Hope it will hepH

Edited by thao_2512
  • Like 8

@MarieJose,

Yes, I really like that instrumental too, I want to know it too, if someone can give us the link to the song..that would be nice.  As for the DVD for both scene on ep 12 and 7 in the NG, on ep 12, it will show dalpo and grandpa part, her dad and dalpo, and Inha crying, and for ep 7 only the part that he carried her out of the bathroom..and he laughed after that, maybe SH is heavy..I don't know...something along the line.....Hope that helps

actually it's not included in the OSTs they released that's why i'm asking, especially the one in episode 12 OMG it makes my heart aches every time i hear it !! soooo emotional !!! i keep rewatching that scene only to hear it and with their crying it makes it more and more .... unbearable !! i find myself crying with them ... i really miss them and miss pinocchio and every thing about it !!!! 

@MarieJose Are you asking whether they included those instrumental tracks in the dvd? (Sorry, I didn't really get what you're asking and interpreted your question differently from mygirls) If that was your question, my answer is no... I only saw a book with hidden tracks. Are they supposed to give it to us in the first place?? I think I read before that the dvd would include unreleased tracks... is that it?? Just a book whereby I can't even understand the language??

yes my dear that's what i meant because i heard too that there will be unreleased tracks so i thought maybe they included the other soundtracks .. if not well then it's unfortunate, i was hoping to find them and i looked everywhere !! and i think the book you're talking about has the lyrics maybe ? anyway thanks for answering me :) ^_^

guys ..i really really really miss pinocchio and i've been rewatching it since january and i can't stop it ... i really want to move on and look for another drama but i just can't .. every time i start a new one, i stop at the second or third episode and go back to watching pinocchio even though the dramas that i choose are highly recommended and very popular ... there are ones that LJS recommended but still i couldn't .. what to dooooooo !!! SOS !! 

• Like 12

Guest nyahh

Thank you! 

You are the best 

Now how can I sleep LOL

Stare at it until you can't distinguish reality and dream anymore. LOL joke :lol: You should sleep if you need to sleep. haha! :D thanks again for the suggestion :D

The 1st gif- JS forgot his line after kissing her

The 2nd gif- JS dropped her on the floor and asked her to get back to the closet.

The 3rd gif- JS kissed her hair when it’s not in the script LOL 

i love these bts where shinhye is "punching" ang "kicking" jong suk hahaha just sooo funny :D

• Like 9

2015 Has Been A Great Year For Celebrity Couples

BY Julie Jones | Jul 16, 2015 08:52 AM EDT

Like Us on Facebook 

At that point, the Korean media outlet Dispatch said they had been dating for two months. As of July they are still dating.

park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suk-jpg.jpg?w

(Photo : SBS)

And the woman who fans previously wanted to ship with Lee Min Ho had some rumors of her own. Park Shin Hye admitted that she was dating in January of 2015, but it took a few months for rumors to associate that confession with a particular co-star. Park and her "Pinocchio" co-star Lee Jong Suk had noticeable chemistry when they acted together, maybe more chemistry than she had with her "The Heirs" co-star Lee Min Ho. Then they happened to be in a few locations at the same time, including Hawaii and Shanghai. Their agencies insist they are not dating, even though they have been photographed together late at night. They're just friends or so they say. But they do make a cute couple.

Can someone please explain about this. Did shin hye really admitted to dating in january 2015?