[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Seems to be that Shinhye is reading "Courage to be hated"...About this book → Do not afraid of other's opinion, Be brave to ignore not to be special, to be free. New way of thinking to be happy!!
Author: Kisimi Ichro

Edited by samane68
  • Like 19

i don't really undrestand the captions on shin hye's IG update, it says 

"What matters most is not what is given but how to use it." From
< courage to be hated >
How are you using it? ?? [ cr to owner ]

what does she mean by that ????? 

and i hope Jong suk's choice will be saver over michelin star .. because the latter one is all about kitchen and food and i don't think i like to see him in that case (YET) !! i really wanna see him acting in something serious with a lot of emotions and crying scenes hihihii .

• Like 12

I heard Jongsuk another drama rumor is MBC' Michelin Star. MBC want him so bad lol

wow that sounds so interesting, because if the title is michelin star he might be a chef. I'm a foodie hehhe 

< courage to be hated >

and i hope Jong suk's choice will be saver over michelin star .. because the latter one is all about kitchen and food and i don't think i like to see him in that case (YET) !! i really wanna see him acting in something serious with a lot of emotions and crying scenes hihihii .

It's a self-help/light psychology book about how to develop courage to endure negativity.

There are many deep and "serious" works that center around culinary arts as an interesting background to convey highly emotional themes, i think is great when writers use food and cooking as analogies for many situations in life.

• Like 14

< courage to be hated >

yep i hope will be Saver too, thriller genre, i love it, and about Michelin Star, drama this day is about chef, kinda boring

• Like 8

Guest pitsd

I heard Jongsuk another drama rumor is MBC' Michelin Star. MBC want him so bad lol

wow that sounds so interesting, because if the title is michelin star he might be a chef. I'm a foodie hehhe 

< courage to be hated >

It's a self-help/light psychology book about how to develop courage to endure negativity.

There are many deep and "serious" works that center around culinary arts as an interesting background to convey highly emotional themes, i think is great when writers use food and cooking as analogies for many situations in life.

"courage to endure negativity" 

woot, such a great quote of wisdom. It's quite amusing to see her not just having fun/entertaining vacation, but also for using that me-time period as a self-contemplating moment ^^ she can even manage to read book(s). Awesome. 

Hope you could finally find encouraging source that gives you strength on what to do next, psh-ssi. 

Rumoured female lead for LJS upcoming drama i s MCW:sweatingbullets:.. NOOOOOO:(... I haven't ready to watch LJS with another lady other than SH..

i don't mind as long as there aren't much skinship with the new lead female hahaha! Yes, i am that selfish for shinhye :D

• Like 14

"courage to endure negativity" 

woot, such a great quote of wisdom. It's quite amusing to see her not just having fun/entertaining vacation, but also for using that me-time period as a self-contemplating moment ^^ she can even manage to read book(s). Awesome. 

Hope you could finally find encouraging source that gives you strength on what to do next, psh-ssi. 

hehhe thank you

Yes, we all need me-time, you know, so i'm glad to know that she's taking her vacation period not only to fulfill her long awaited dream but also to regain strength and for self-reflection...I wish i had the chance to escape to another continent, stop everything and just... ponder. 

I'm sure that for her it was hard to read books and have enough time to take care of herself with her hectic schedule... so now she finally have the time to breath and gather her thought and feelings ;) hehehe 

• Like 19

:w00t::w00t: I believe there's a little misunderstanding here regarding LJS rumored comeback wid MCW as leading lady.. Based on the article, MCW is rumored to be in talks with KBS I Live Alone drama whereas LJS is for MBC's Saver drama.. If my understanding based on the article that I just read is right.. LOL..

Shin Hye's latest post is telling something.. Hmmm... She's getting braver day by day... I like that.. :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by AngelaC
  • Like 21

From SH post I think she has big decisions coming soon.

I believe that she doesn't want lies or hide something anymore .

I will respect her decision and stop delusional her with best partner 

Yes, I think the same... maybe something is coming soon... will it be a storm? 

• Like 12

Well, honestly, Being a ShinHye fan, I really don't want her reveal any her relationship to the public, not only for her, for her boyfriends as well, if he was a celebrity, it will be affect on his career and of course her hard-working long-term built up career will go downturn in few seconds. Of course we always want to keep our relationship as long as we can until the day we tie a knot, but who know, for some reason, maybe they can't be together and break up, once again, they have to cope with negative comment from netizen. One time got hurt is enough, now you have to bear twice. So I prefer she went secret and keep her relationship as long as she can. Also, if she keep in private, we can switch on delulu mode anytime we want, not only for our Darling sake, for another ship as well. 

• Like 15

:w00t::w00t: I believe there's a little misunderstanding here regarding LJS rumored comeback wid MCW as leading lady.. Based on the article, MCW is rumored to be in talks with KBS I Live Alone drama whereas LJS is for MBC's Saver drama.. If my understanding based on the article that I just read is right.. LOL..

Shin Hye's latest post is telling something.. Hmmm... She's getting braver day by day... I like that.. :wub::wub::wub:

hi angelaC, abt tht KBS I live alone drama, i thought tht's a variety show n didnt it start already? bc i saw some pics showing CNBlue Kang MInhyuk @ shinhye aegi starred in it? or mybe those pics are promo pics? but tht's was weeks ago.. nw im confused:huh:

• Like 6

Whatever he or she decides to do, I'm going to support them, just as long as they are fine and happy, everything else is irrelevant. ..:D

A book, Europe, nothing is better than that....Enjoy your time there...Hope to see you back soon, the new YOU......:wub:

• Like 18

Guest ashkiely_stv

Shinhye yah...be brave...have courage. You must know that a number of us, lurkers and silent lurkers and us thousands of shippers are behind you both...we have your back!!! Fighting!:wub::)

Whatever he or she decides to do, I'm going to support them, just as long as they are fine and happy, everything else is irrelevant. ..:D

A book, Europe, nothing is better than that....Enjoy your time there...Hope to see you back soon, the new YOU......:wub:

yes, a new SH as in a mre radiant, mre beautiful, mre positive n braver shinhye :D hope her eyebags r gone too cos there r times tht it was clearly visible n i worry tht maybe she didnt hav enough rest n sleep wht with her hectic schedule b4 this vacation..

• Like 13

@kyonkichi78, eyebags, of course she will have eyebags if she's out late with JS after 1pm...:D..lol

yah mygirls cn i jst pinch ur cheeks? u.. ;p ofc i did think like u too but i jst dnt wnt to say it incase ppl might diss or throw stone @me for it. plus im being rational too cos even if they 're out tht late til 1am, it's nt like they do it evryday, right? D said periodically so mybe weekly? tht aside, shouldnt js recommend her his skin clinic? also, when ur in love, ur skin should glow right? no eyebags? unless sh was staring @ js with her eyes open wide the whole time they were out? if tht the case, it 's nt cause by lack of sleep but frm staring nonstop?:o:phew:

• Like 9