[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@Nyahh and @Amber03

You both are sooo funny.  Haha, the lonely guy, hard to believe. thinking Yes, CAREFUL is the word.  But, he didn't forget to mention London, horseback riding, and climbing AEYGO.:D I'm really enjoying his interview ALOT.rolling on the floor.  

@Nyahh, at least you can pick some words out from the long interview, me-ZIPPO..learning slowly, Yes I want more more of the interview.  Good night darling.

Thanks Rania, wonderful SPY EYE!

• Like 6

@Nyahh and @Amber03

You both are sooo funny.  Haha, the lonely guy, hard to believe. thinking Yes, CAREFUL is the word.  But, he didn't forget to mention London, horseback riding, and climbing AEYGO.:D I'm really enjoying his interview ALOT.rolling on the floor.  

@Nyahh, at least you can pick some words out from the long interview, me-ZIPPO..learning slowly, Yes I want more more of the interview.  Good night darling.

Thanks Rania, wonderful SPY EYE!

​Awww..thanks to you too..share your thoughts too when u have time..:D:D:D 

• Like 3

Allure Korea June (Part 2)

Part 1

You are always smiling. Even when you were talking about being lonely.

It can be said that I am using my smiling face to overcome my lack in social skills.  Haha. The people who had worked with me told me I had a lot of aegyo. At first, I said “Really? I have aegyo?”, but maybe it is a method that I subconsciously learnt to adapt to society.

When you are acting, you said you are so tired you could die. But what’s the reason that you work until you forget how to rest?

When I am filming, I am often very tired that I would say I feel like I’m dying. Because I don’t get to sleep, it’s very hard on my body, but there is a strange sense of satisfaction when I watch the broadcast. Lee Jongsuk’s life is very dull and lifeless, but the character is having a meaningful day. It’s like a substituted satisfaction. 

As compared to actors of the same age, your filmography is very outstanding.

Recently, I’ve been continuously watching the works I have done before. From I Hear Your Voice to Doctor Stranger and Pinocchio, my acting had changed and it seems my face had changed too. While filming Doctor Stranger, I had thoughts like ‘Why is the plot unfolding like this?’ and ‘Why is the character acting like this?’, but when I watch it now, it becomes interesting. I was filming the movie ‘No Breathing’ when I filmed ‘I Hear Your Voice’ and I didn’t have the energy. It was very tiring but the time was spent well. It was not simply a fantasy, but it definitely had a message to convey. Pinocchio was a good project like that too.

We will have to talk about your ability to choose projects.

I am a drama addict. My taste is very mainstream and the things people think are nice, I would think so too, so it seems the projects I picked are also liked by the general public. Actually, among the films which are acclaimed at international film festivals, there are a lot which are very hard to understand, and there are also many which I can’t understand why they are said to be interesting. Haha.

But even under that criteria, it can be seen that you are looking for new characters.

I will look for characters that are interesting by my standards, but will not look for safe characters. A big reason why actors have such a long ‘blank space’ (period of no work) is because they are afraid of losing what they have. When you consider this and that, the time will pass. As opposed to that, I would rather use that time to have a project.

Is there a reason why you stay far from variety programmes?

The invitation from Healing Camp came. If I go on that, I would have to talk about my life stories, but I am young and there is nothing much to say. Because there is nothing much to say, it felt disrespectful to the audience as well. But it seems that my fans were disappointed they couldn’t see me outside my works. I felt like I had a responsibility to do something.

You started Instagram also because of that?

That’s right. Last time, I used to use me2day and as I wrote I would unconsciously start grumbling. But to avoid it being excessively interpreted, I stopped. But fans are curious about my happenings so I have to do it, so from time to time I’ll post on Instagram to declare I’m alive.

Is there any male actor you would want to do a two-top with?

It seems I fit better with male actors who have a rougher physique. In School 2013, there was no melo but the reason why Woobin and I got the “bromance” title is because he had a manlier feel and in comparison, I felt a little more feminine.

Do you still receive acting lessons with the rookie actors?

Because there isn’t a chance to see different actors act out the same script, so I am very curious how other people would portray this scene and the tone they would use. Also, I am recharged when I take acting classes.

Translation by 07160914

Edited by MissNeda
  • Like 10

Allure Korea June (Part 1 &2)

Part 1

ting classes.

trans by 07160914

​When I read this interview, one thing came to mind is that a person can be so lonely even though he/she is in a crowded room with no one being the wiser.  It's interesting that I think  PSH sometimes feels the same and  therefore he can relate very well to her. I remembered when he tried to cheer her up in his video to her at her fan meeting .  This is also why I wrote earlier of my observation about the way he did that survey; that he is not in fact content but ok. Here's hoping that these two individuals continue to cherish one another as friends or anything else.

• Like 8

Well pretty interesting interview..and in my opinion..i am become more concern about his personal life..and i am little bit afraid too..

I mean these all confession were mostly like his life was realy pathetic..and weird and mostly contradict of what happen to him these days..

He is indeed a very great and awesome actor..but when it come to lies.. he is suck.. he's not that good at tell lies (pardon me)..

He was trying to cover something..

And what happen to woo bin and PSH (i mention these two becoz we are all know that they are very close with him these days through project or whatever) when he told that he have no friends..?? Thats not make any sense.. he is such a bad liar.. but great and cute actor..

I am just hoping he will not lose his original..

Humble..cute..and honest actor..

• Like 7

@MissNeda, thanks for the part 2 of this interview...:D

Finally, they uploaded temp post, time to celeberate. :w00t:  Moving on, I really enjoyed his part 2 of the interview, very frank and sincere about his work.  He is very comfortable in is own shoes and that is what I like about him.  JS time to go back to dramaland or movie, because we miss you.  Please director, PD, etc give him an action, mafia character, and have SH be his partner again..:D (lol)

Edited by mygirls
edit
  • Like 6

Guest nyahh

SH's sooooo beautiful. Urgggg:wub::wub::wub:

YEY!!! TEMPORARY FORUMS ARE BACK!! kisses overload are at page 160ish around that I think? :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE INTERVIEW. It's just morning here and Jong Suk is still making me think with his answers. Still got my thinking face on. Hmmmmm.

cool-calm-collected-blowing-on-tea-watch

logo-dramafever@2x.png

Lee Jong Suk flirts with fans in the Hawaiian sand for Allure

por CoCo Kdrama en Mar, May 19, 2015

lee-jong-suk-1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is giving fans some serious vacation envy in new summery photos set against a beautiful Hawaiian backdrop. The Pinocchio hottie rolls in the sand, goes for an ice cream stroll, and surfs in the island paradise. In the accompanying interview, he also gives us insight into what makes him tick as an actor.

Believe it or not, Lee Jong Sook says his real life is actually not as exciting as the dramas he's in. He says, “When I’m filming, it’s very hard, but when I watch the broadcast I feel strangely cathartic. Lee Jong Suk has kind of a boring life, but in dramas, I become someone else and I can spend a meaningful day. I think I get second-hand satisfaction from that.”

30000478876_700.jpg

Lee Jong Suk also explained why he hasn't jumped right into another drama, saying, “I think the reason why actors have long hiatuses is because they’re afraid of what they have currently. If you just size up this and that, then the time that you spent doing that just disappears. I think rather than doing that, I’d rather show my present self through projects.”

His ultimate goal is to become someone his fans can consistently count on. He explained, “I would like it if when someone hears my name, they’d say, ‘That person, he’s an actor.’ You know there are those actors, where you want to watch a movie no matter what if they’re in it. I’d like to be that type of actor. And I also tell my fans, ‘I’ll stay out of trouble.’”

30000478875_700.jpg

Lee Jung Sook hasn't disappointed fans yet, and I'm sure we'll love whatever project he chooses next! While we wait for his next project, you can watch his last hit, Pinocchio:

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/guy-candy-lee-jong-suk-flirts-with-fans-in-the-hawaiian-sand-/ 

• Like 7

Excerpt from LJS Allure interview:

When you are at home, your only hobby is to watch television. All your hobbies are related to acting.

Last time I watched dramas and movies, but recently when I watch the actor’s acting, I’ll imagine the filming set and become part of the cast so it is difficult. So recently, I mostly watch variety programmes.

Me: Sukkie-ya please enjoy this week`s episode of Three Meals a Day :D

• Like 11

SH's sooooo beautiful. Urgggg:wub::wub::wub:

YEY!!! TEMPORARY FORUMS ARE BACK!! kisses overload are at page 160ish around that I think? :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE INTERVIEW. It's just morning here and Jong Suk is still making me think with his answers. Still got my thinking face on. 

How funny that I will be seeing this actor Thursday unless of course he cancels his appearance. I will definitely be thinking about your post and thus this thread while working.:)

Edited by Stormstarz
  • Like 3

Allure Korea June (Part 3)

T/N: Sorry this took so long, it’s finally complete. I’m sorry the cut between part 2 and part 3 is kind of weird, I wasn’t thinking much last night. He’s just so…him, the way his thoughts change and his internal conflict, I love it.

Part 1 Part 2

How does it feel?  (T/N: Referring to taking acting lessons)

I thought a lot about the past. The period where I dreamed of becoming an actor and was getting scolded by the teacher and learning at the same time. Now I am learning from the same teacher as I did when I was a rookie actor, and his attitude towards me had not changed. But when the other rookie actors look at me with the “Let’s see how well you do it” look, it’s a little scary.

You are a person who is more courageous and more aggressive than you think.

This is what I need to do, so I am like that because it is related to acting. Other than that, I am very passive.

If you are stressed, no matter how, you should release it, isn’t it?

Certainly, because I don’t have any way to release it, it feels like I have an internal disease, and I am having symptoms which I didn’t have when i was acting. For example, recently, my face turns red very easily. When my emotions change just a little, my face will turn red. This makes it very distressful when I am acting. It wasn’t like this when I was a rookie actor, I don’t know why it is like that now.

Stripping off the “pretty boy” image is also a topic which Lee Jongsuk needs to deal with right?

Last time I would think of quickly turning 30. With my face now, there are very limited roles which I can do. I would think that as I grow older, that scope would broaden. But now I have the thought that if I cannot grow old well, I might turn into an actor who is neither here nor there. Now I am young, fair, have no wrinkles, so I have a pretty boy image, but when I am old, and my acting isn’t very good, I might just be forgotten.

What is your goal as an actor?

When you mention my name to anyone, they will say “That person. He’s an actor, isn’t he?”. I will be very happy if they have that thought. There are actors like that, as long as that person is in a show, people would want to watch it. I want to become an actor like that. I also often tell my fans “Oppa won’t get int trouble.”

You are an actor who has ample rights to receiving love from fans.

Every morning, I will do a search on my name. I will be very happy if there isn’t any articles of me on that day. If it is an article about my works it is okay, but I really hate it if it is an article about my personal life. After coming to Hawaii, I uploaded a few pictures on Instagram. I didn’t take pictures of the background but fans know where it is. I saw other artistes would upload the pictures of their overseas shoot. But I don’t like hearing things like “You can earn money while doing photoshoots overseas, that’s really good.” so I don’t upload them.

Now you shouldn’t have much reaction to those kind of words anymore?

I will be hurt but I will forget about it quickly. But I really hate groundless words. In actual fact, as much as possible, I don’t want to be noticed, and just want to act. It will be good if I will just occasionally show my face to fans but it doesn’t become a news. I am an actor but I hate having attention on me, an I use Instagram but I hate that the things I post becomes reported. I think about it and also feel that I am a mass of contradiction.

Trans By: 07160914 

• Like 13

Guest nyahh

Is it just me? Or does his interview feel like some sort of "warning"? It feels like he's saying: "This is me... I'm already telling you about me so no need to divulge in further." But he's not saying it to his fans bc he even mentioned about "Oppa not getting into trouble." So I think it's directed to the reporters. He said he hates having articles about his personal life. JS's taking a stand. Hmm. He's hiding something?

On a lighter note, I'm glad he's watching variety shows ;) 

Park Shin Hye for BRUNOMAGLI 2015 F/W Collection

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

She is slaying too hard.... the queen.

​@pienocchio, thanks for sharing, I love the pictures, she looks beautiful.  I miss her and him already.  

• Like 4

Guest nyahh

SH updated her IG!!!! Omg she's starting to become mysterious too.

Csn somebody upload it here? Im on mobile. The caption's in english. I THINK IT'S A POEM. Why are they so negative? This is giving me bad vibes.

Guest kiyeujay

I don't know why i feel He's in good mood in this interview, especially compared to Marie's interview. :sweatingbullets: He is more open-hearted about what he did, he likes, he hates ... :) Now he really wants to protect his private life. He is more mature.

And of course , some points are interesting that make my delulu on. :sweatingbullets: