[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Although I have been on this thread for a while either lurking or posting, I sometimes wonder whether or not I come only for news about LJS and  PSH or, perhaps to read the hilarious, very entertaining shippers postings about them when they are together.:):DxDxD Please keep it coming!!

Couldn't agree more

Posted Thursday at 12:32 PM (edited) · Report post

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD 
IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE

20150422073157682.JPG                                        Please, please     VOTE

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 
cr. To the ower
Edited Friday at 9:51 PM by alcides14

Guest nyahh

Sooo quiet. Where's everyone? Still recovering from all the feels? Haha! WhEw. Thanks @Rania for the picss!! Im already contented seeing them together. Makes my heart full. Haha! Everyone? :P:P:P

Guest nyahh

@mygirls goodnight dear! Dream of our Darling Couple (or not) haha! We're really just lucky and I just couldn't ask for more when it comes to these two. We really are spoiled. Haha! patience really pays well. Haha! :P I'm really really just contented. :D:D :D 

And whatever others say, theyre both great people and they work hard for all these things that they're experiencing now. So I hope others wont bash them. (sorry i just read bad reactions and ofc it's inevitable. hope they just dont mind those negative  vibes too haha!)

I'll always support them. Individual or together. :D see? They make me emotional too. Lol xDxDxD they'll always have our backs! Yehey! :D

Sooo quiet. Where's everyone? Still recovering from all the feels? Haha! WhEw. Thanks @Rania for the picss!! Im already contented seeing them together. Makes my heart full. Haha! Everyone? :P:P:P

cr. as tagged

I'm just here patiently praying for another interaction of our Darling Couple :D

cr. as tagged

true..i still recovering from the feels:D

i was so exhausted last night , but so happy..been so busy posting, reading ..very tiring but exciting, it's just like my dreams come true:wub:..i even ignored my hubby and my sons..lol they nagged me a lot last night:Pand now i'm so sleepy..zzzzz..

reading all the comment about darling couple..haters is always haters..i try to ignore their harsh words..lol..

i just hope our darling couple is strong, especially sukii..so much haters from another ships..in case he read those comments..pls dont mind them sukiii.,,yah..you are great as you are..and your friendship with shinhye is so precious,,dont let's anyone ruined your beautiful friendships:wub:

Edited by cloe

Guest aydenJ

I had a thoughtful night last night!! My heart was overwhelmed so when this happened, my brain would take over my heart's job...i was thinking "why did they left earlier? Why did both left one after another? Where did they go?".....i hate it when my brain starts being busy!!

Guest nyahh

@frickiss1020 wooow the power of seeing the Darling Couple really is great huh? Heard you died last night? And you already resurrected now? Haha! Woww! But same... here I am too, just waiting patiently. And im on mobile so i can only do so much. xD xDxD 

@cloe thanks dear! (But pls dont ignore your family haha! :P) i just believe that their opinions do not matter because they dont know the person so I hope nothing abt those comments will reach JS or SH's side. haha! They really are great people. That's true. :D

Guest lara428

Hello there!:) I not new here at soompi I usually only lurk , because of work and studies but now since its vacation yes!:) anyway, I'm an avid fan of  park shin hye and lee jong suk long time already :) I'am very happy that after pinocchio they are usually on a cf together and now on the chanel fashion show :) although a little bit of awkwardness they feel coz of language barrier but I am happy because they are there for each other :) Nice meeting you all! Keep sailing!

Hello there!:) I not new here at soompi I usually only lurk , because of work and studies but now since its vacation yes!:) anyway, I'm an avid fan of  park shin hye and lee jong suk long time already :) I'am very happy that after pinocchio they are usually on a cf together and now on the chanel fashion show :) although a little bit of awkwardness they feel coz of language barrier but I am happy because they are there for each other :) Nice meeting you all! Keep sailing!

​welcome dear..and keep posting.:)

and i love your words.." they are there for each other" and i agreed..indeed they were there for each other,

they knew a lot of people would keeping their eyes on them in that event. but they still managed to attend, and they sticked together almost the whole time...i'm being so proud of their solid friendship:wub:

Edited by cloe

I had a thoughtful night last night!! My heart was overwhelmed so when this happened, my brain would take over my heart's job...i was thinking "why did they left earlier? Why did both left one after another? Where did they go?".....i hate it when my brain starts being busy!!

Guest nyahh

@aydenJ i suggest you just let it all out. haha! the feels are there, it's not going to go away if you suppress it haha! Dont worry we'll help you manage your feelings. Haha :P

@lara428 haha welcome to this thread! Hope you could join us in spazzing about them haha! I agree with your sentiments about them too! Yeeey! :D

Ahhh..is this heaven???

Am i dead??

If this still on earth why do all look so freakin beautiful...

Ohh my shipper heart..

I think im gonna need . help from dr.stranger

After the wonderful night.i wonder where is my darling..

Wrre they spending night together??? Ommonnaaaa.. 

Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk reunite at Chanel show

Updated : May 05 2015 

tumblr_inline_nnv4fqXi4b1sp3v51_540.png

Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk, the couple at the center of the popular “Pinocchio” TV series, met at the Chanel fashion show in Seoul on Monday.

Both actors wore Chanel for the event, with Park wearing a dark gray tweed dress and Lee sporting a large beige and gray jacket.

The actors were seen chatting with each other after the show.

Park and Lee starred as an onscreen couple in the 2014-2015 romantic series “Pinocchio.” The two have since met up for joint commercial and promotional engagements.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)  

Source: Kpopherald

Not a shipper - some ships are fun and this one is....

So, I tend to comment sometimes.  Just for my own fun.

It does look like organizers are smart.  "There is positive interest about them, LJS get all lonely, so lets put LJS and PSH at one table and send them coordinating costumes....Awesome!"

And yes, they wore what they told them to wear and attended and sat together....Must have been awkward..

So, here is something to think about...

Scenario 1 - I am done with you now, why is everyone getting us on the same table?  so tiring.. (possible?) - Not a couple - They are out of it. out -1, in - 2

Scenario 2 - Oh Shin Hye - you are at my table?  Oh thank you organizers.  I had no idea how I am going to spend my one hour....- They are friends and that is all.  Not romantic. (Score 3) Friends -1, more than friends - 2

Scenario 3 -(Already knew they were going to be sitting together).  Psh or Ljs - looks like we are sitting together.  PSH tells LJS - do not do anything embarrassing okay? and don't cling - Friend and perhaps a starting of a couple ) - (friends -1 or 2) - More than a friend - 2 Just friend 1

Scenario 4 - Already a couple but good at hiding it.  So, behave prim and proper. (Scale of 1-10, this is most unlikely - 2) (couple 1, not couple 2

So how would rate Dalin couple on above scores?

Guest aydenJ

@dramafan100 thanks for your insightful scenarios..they are interesting but my mind is too tired to think right now. Can i rate "all of the above scenario"?