[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Pinocchio DVD - BOX1 Cover Japan

TV492Lb.jpg

credit to the following for the above

And also these two quite recent couple of fanmade MVs credit to the vidder are quite pricelessly awesome

Just remember to turn on the subtitles option box on the far left bottom to watch it with English subs. I really did enjoyed watching these two creatively made AU vids.

• Like 10

So much Darling feels just watching this making clip alone, I find it hard to believe these two are only just good friends but then again the Darling dramafever article I posted awhile back about how good/best friends make the best lovers really says it all so nothing is impossible between these two I believe.

• Like 9

On 25/01/2017 at 3:03 AM, twingals said:

Any translation of what ddhochi mean? Thanks! She was too funny in that video.

:D

Fans (and Shin Hye.. and Bo Young Noona) call him ddocch-i. Ddochi (또치) is a cartoon character from a series named Dooley,  (who he resembles..) :D it's an ostrich (but he loves Donald Duck as well) and well.. Jong Suk is Ddocchi :D and in case you're wondering, this is the original: 

427236534.g_400-w_g.jpg

P.S: In the video, she kept calling him Ddocchi Ddocchi and then seeing everyone all serious, she asked if they were on air and Yoo Bi replied yes..And she went all "mianhe mianhe" and embarrassed.. I love Jong Suk's dead pan expression.. :D she's probably done this very often judging by his expression :tongue:

• Like 10

And in case you are wondering, this was her seventh post on Instagram, where she had called him Ddocchi half a dozen times :D literally :D

Translation: A small gift for those who fulfilled your promise and watched the live #broadcast. In the midst of the heated discussion scene yesterday, here’s the tofu-like #PoutyDdochi#SpacedOutDdochi #AngryDdochi#SleepingDdochi #FlowersOverDdochi#SleepingDdochi again #This photo was uploaded with the express permission of Lee Jong Suk. ^_^ I wish you all a good day. >_<

• Like 16

52 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Shin Hye went to GD's peaceminusone exhibition in Paris.... I wonder how Jong Suk feels since he's a fanboy of Bigbang XD

EXACTLY!!! I keep coming across the same pictures on Instagram and I keep laughing :D

*Imagining a jealous Jong Suk, who's confused if he's jealous because his girl is hanging out with one of his favourite idols or vice versa*

She did seem to be texting a lot..:phew::ph34r:

• Like 13

#GDragon invited #ParkShinHye to #PeaceMinusOne exhibition

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person

Big Bang G-Dragon and actress Park Shin-hye met in Paris. Park posted photos with his hashtag "peaceminusonedotcom" on his instagram on the 26th. Park is wearing a pink fur coat and posing. Park Shin-hye, along with a photo of a bill of 10,000 won, said, "My brother gave me pocket money." I tagged the dragon's ID with it. Certified to have been given to the dragon.

Park Shin Hye is 'peaceminusone (Peace Minus One)' s Dragon Tag is a multi-brand officially launched last year. The dragon also posted photos of the Peace Minus One party held in Paris in his instagram on the day. In the photo, there was also a photo of G-dragon dressed in the same clothes as Park Shin-hye.Meanwhile, G- Dragon and Park Shin-hye attended 'Chanel 2017 Spring / Summer Haute Couture Collection' held in Grand Palais, Paris, on 24th (local time).Lee Bo-hee reporters 

No automatic alt text available.

Cr.http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=081&aid=0002793744 

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 11

12 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

And in case you are wondering, this was her seventh post on Instagram, where she had called him Ddocchi half a dozen times :D literally :D

Translation: A small gift for those who fulfilled your promise and watched the live #broadcast. In the midst of the heated discussion scene yesterday, here’s the tofu-like #PoutyDdochi#SpacedOutDdochi #AngryDdochi#SleepingDdochi #FlowersOverDdochi#SleepingDdochi again #This photo was uploaded with the express permission of Lee Jong Suk. ^_^ I wish you all a good day. >_<

They really do have a Tom & Jerry-like relationship as Shin Hye herself has described their dynamics with the constant teasing heh.

And also the fact that they have the same circle of friends they hang around with is even icing on the cake. Including Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang here. And since Shin Hye & Jong Suk also did both attended a same Chanel fashion show (where they even sat beside each other) in Seoul back in 2015 along with G-Dragon in attendance. 

And of course last but not least I have to add Woo Bin to the faction, I love his friendship with both Shin Hye and Sukkie as well. So I won't be surprised if he actually turned out to be a Darling shipper too hehe since even he can see the chemistry between them two.

w4JXPOx.png

• Like 12

PSH has lot of mail friends...it looks like the list became a bit longer with GD...:)...

Today it was funny to read on online media about GD's gift to PSH with such a title " G-Dragon gift to Park Shin Hye in Paris will make you super jelous"...who will be jelous???:)....me as a fan or her best friend, or bf?...:D ..he-he-he.....just for fun..:wub:

• Like 13

Dal Po  was challenging everybody who wanted to get closer to In Ha in Pinocchio...:)...maybe in reality too..:D

lee-jong-suk-pinocchio.pngCredit to the owner

Dal Po was jelous during the inteview...:D...

pinocchio04-00743.jpg

Credit to the owner

pinocchio04-00749.jpgCredit to the owner

What about a wink to In Ha...:D

pinocchio04-00659.jpg

Credit to the owner

....super jelous....:D..

PNC4avi_001867496.jpg

Credit to the owner

What about a kiss???...:D

pinocchio06-00281.jpg

Credit to the owner

No, no...You can kiss only....:D....in Pinocchio ...:D

pinocchio15-00075a.jpg

Credit to the owner

...just for fun....:wub::D...

• Like 11

Several Korean Personalities Included in China's Celebrity Media Rankings

By Mei Manuel
on January 05, 2017 21:01 PM

Korean entertainment remains a favorite amongst Chinese fans despite the lingering political issues between the two countries. Korean shows are regularly streamed in the China's top video streaming platforms, creating a huge following for these celebrities.

VLinkage, one of China's top polling sites, have released their media rankings for 2016 and it included several Korean stars that went head to head with China's celebrities.

Here are the list of k-celebrities who got into the list: -

Lee Jong Suk - #24

- Park Shin Hye - #46

Only directly posting Jong Suk and Shin Hye being included in the list on here but you can view the list of other k-celebs who made it on this list too here if anyone wants to.

And i have to say I love knowing how popular they are even individually in China.

• Like 10

this article proofs that JS denied HIMSELF, saying that he and SH are just friends. wellmade (his previous agency said that they have checked to the actor himself) meanwhile SH never denied herself until now, her agency initiative to deny the news. maybe she want people assume that she is indeed JS gf. TSK!! so, basically, for JS, SH is just a friends, like the others, like kang sora or kim woobin or lee bo young. 

aaand you pinocchioAsh .. i know that u always telling people that u know all the things about JS-SH, for God sake, u even didnt stay in korea. u cant distinguish between reality and ur fantasy. between real and reel. i know that u are a fanfic writer too.. so it is understandable. u are confused about whats really happen in real life with ur fairytale. and u tell people about ur own fairytale and sadly people believe in u *sigh*

until now. there is no proofs about JS-SH "story". its all just a fake story and bull***t.

but when we talked about JS and HHJ proofs.. u can see all over the place. even JS HIMSELF giving all the proofs to the world and public. maybe JS is so sick to look at this shippers of him with ur lady in here, so he quietly tell the world about his relationship with another girl so u all guys can shut up. 

but i guess u will denied what i say here. i understand u are still in the stages of denial. but if u have time to think, just think carefully, OPEN UR EYES. the truth is under ur nose guys!

dont be stupid. and dont believe at a troll like the one who always claim that she 'defend' JS. the real troll is her and all this time u believed to that troll. pfftt!

Okay.. :D Sooooo... I am a troll. I never realised that! Thank you so much, love, for opening my eyes. And yes..thank you for reminding that I write fanfiction :D as usual I had forgotten to update again. *blinking hard* Opening my eyes feels really amazing. 

And FYI, I don't tell people I know things. I observe and I write what I see. And yes, I don't live anywhere near to Korea. It's a pity. But you know what? At least I am a real person who doesn't need to hide behind anonymity. Heck, I don't hide and make presumptions about people and fandoms and create chaos. Biggest part of all, I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS. 

There's a reason NOYB is called NOYB. It's for people like you who butt in where it is None of your business. 

At least I know that I'll be happy if Jong Suk is happy with someone. You, can only spew venom wherever you go. What a pity it must be to be someone like you. 

Until then keep your "proof" with yourself and shove it down your throat. Maybe that will act as a medicine for all the wierd hatred that you have for people who don't have the same bloody opinion as you. 

P.S: Next time you feel like lashing at me, do it on PM. This thread is not for you to vent out your personal vents on me. I'm literally easy to find- practically the only one on Facebook and Instagram with my name. See. I'm even making things easier for you. Okay?

• Like 14

Whoever are you who said that shinhye never denied the dating scandal and only her agency to deny that because maybe shin hye wants people to think that she is js gf why did she tell you that do you know her did the agency told you . Maybe you really don't know nothing about her if she has to deny by herself what's the point of having manager and agency isn't it the job of them ?you can just imagine if sh herself had to deny all them I think even going to toilet she had no time . So many are rumored to be her gjs jyh lmh Phj krw . I think she is not free like you. You and I are just shippers we don't have any proof all are delu . Or maybe you don't understand what is shipping . The way you say you're trying to say sh is so hard up. We all know that not only Korean express their interest in her even taiwanese and even taechyeon openly admit that he likes shin hye. So why don't you just enjoy your shipping as we enjoy ours if js end up with hhj then we're happy for js if that's his happiness. For now we don't even know who are they interested in. We only based on interaction in front of camera for all we know they are all fan service . So just enjoy .

• Like 12

Whoever you are you js is giving a proof to the world then why the dispatch didn't have any news? If they caught them you know is a big news for them. You don't tell me that the dispatch pretend not to know coz this is their job to report the hot news. 

• Like 12

Whoever you are telling that js is sick of of this shipper because if sh . So why don't you tell him to admit to the world that he's dating hhj and you said that he himself is giving the proofs to the world why not he tell he's dating hhj cos I think it will be ok for hhj to admit as for sh she already said that she will only admit when on the she'll marry. What I remember it's js who ask sh to work with him and until now in the interview js always said Pinocchio is his most memorable drama and I think you are aware of it. So please whoever you are don't say sh wants people to think that she is js gf because she never denied for your info none of her dating news was denied by her it's all agency'd job and that's the reason they have agency. I don't know why you always disturb pinocchioAsh when you and her and all of us are just shipper. No one knows the truth. Please watch your words about shin hye. 

• Like 13