[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ
8 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

:phew: And we have the reason why he's sad.. 

Baby girl just posted this on Instagram.. seems like she's off to London..or somewhere...

Vacation time.. :D Jong Sukie.. don't be sad.. she'll be back before your birthday.. awww

Ahem: Edit:

Hide contents

So... I can't sleep...and I decided to Google about flights from Seoul to London.. if she is in fact off to London.. the shortest layover flights all depart at mid day..and the shortest flights take sometimes between 12 to 16 hours with one or no stops in between.. if she's posting now, that means she's probably halfway there... His IG post was done 8 hours ago... ahem.. so.. well.. you get the drift.. 

The sad faced emojis are definitely for a certain someone going off in vacation with her girls, while leaving a certain sad samchoon to finish shooting his drama.. :D

I love being an international snoopy fan *hides face* *such low cost spy feels* :D:wub:

I was thinking on the same line. Remember the song he posted recently, one of the lines talks about even when you're deeply in love you may be separated (i hope for certain good reasons)

Our Darling Couple's Instagrams both reached 5 Million Followers!!!

A really big achievement!!! Congrats to these two!!! They both reached 5 Million Followers around the same time too!!! XD 

pLE0eMx.jpg

I hope Park Shin Hye has fun on her trip with her friends! Maybe one day she can go on a trip with Lee Jong Suk again hehehe :D

• Like 12

Guest aydenJ
Crto

LJS has over 5mil followers but he is maintaining 0 following. 

His other half is doing so great too... Both are doing so so well in their career right now! 

(Vote) Is Park Shin-hye white swan or black swan?

Updated : August 29 2016

CrB5PN8UsAAYn4n.jpg
More photos of Park Shin-hye

modeling for jewelry brand Swarovski were revealed online Monday, showing the actress in the themes of white and black swans. 

In the contrasting set of pictures, Park exuded the charms of an angelic white swan and a femme-fatale black swan.

The 26-year-old donned a white lace dress matched with pink and silver gems in one picture, while in the other, she wore a black top with a plunging neckline paired with black nail polish as well as black and gold crystals.

cr. http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201608291025566211032_2 
Image result for thank you animated gifs
  • Like 4

SHE ACTUALLY WENT TO PORTLAND!!! I REALLY MISS SEEM HER ALMOUST EVERY DAY NOW THAT "DOCTORS" IS FINISH.....  I'M GLAD SHE DOESNT HAVE TO BE AWAY FOR THE 10TH SINCE HIS BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP, AND I HOPE THEY GO MIA.... MISS THEM SOOO MUCH!

LETS KEEP FIGHTING

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, arodriguez said:

SHE ACTUALLY WENT TO PORTLAND!!! I REALLY MISS SEEM HER ALMOUST EVERY DAY NOW THAT "DOCTORS" IS FINISH.....  I'M GLAD SHE DOESNT HAVE TO BE AWAY FOR THE 10TH SINCE HIS BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP, AND I HOPE THEY GO MIA.... MISS THEM SOOO MUCH!

LETS KEEP FIGHTING

IS IT PORTLAND U.S OR PORTLAND UK?? WHO KNOWS?

• Like 4

Aishhhh.. all my airport calculation gone to the dogs! :D

They are there to tour Seattle and Portland.. US.. and places in between.. her friend posted about an upcoming trip to Seattle and Portland on the 17th

So...yep.. not UK.. she's definitely in the US..

Latest IG update:

P.S: It looks like a week long stay in the US.. I guess they'll be hopping a couple of more places after this.. 

• Like 14

I just go back after long time... I was backtracking the thread... ;A; JS send a food truck to SH n YKS, LSK #belatedspazz :P #sorry hehehehe I wonder why she didn't update anything abt it in her sns? she did it w all the other food trucks from her friends! :phew:

• Like 11

17 hours ago, jstgt1501 said:

I just go back after long time... I was backtracking the thread... ;A; JS send a food truck to SH n YKS, LSK #belatedspazz :P #sorry hehehehe I wonder why she didn't update anything abt it in her sns? she did it w all the other food trucks from her friends! :phew:

:D

I guess (and hope) her thank you to Jong Sukie was more personal than an Instagram update.. :P

• Like 8

Just dropping by to say hi!:) I've been a fan of PSY and LJS for so long, been lurking on their individual thread but didn't know a shippers thread for them exist as well.:D Dang why did I only find this now?lol Anyways, I'm not much of a shipper, I rarely ship couples since some fans are too obsessive they tend to hate whoever they don't see fit for their biases and I was like duh they are humans too when the cameras aren't rolling  their private lives begin - they are also entitled to have privacy and can make their own choices which fans should have no business interfering. TBH though, I like the chemistry of this two a lot, like really really lot that their dating scandal didn't come as a surprise to me and the denial after was not a surprise either. But who cares, dating or just friends I still am and will always be a fan and will continue to support them both. :wub:

• Like 14