[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

'Doctors' finally break through ... 20% best 1 minute, Kim Rae-won, Park Shin Hye agony scene'

pizap.com14707122465481.jpg

[Sports Chosun Ilbo reporter jeongyuna] SBS drama wolhwa 'Doctors' nationwide ratings of 21.3% (Nielsen Korea provides, under the same standards), writes metropolitan audience of 23.1% and 20% of the national punched the wall. The best one minute took two Struggling scene of the recorded 27.38 percent, Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye. 
"Annya no hope for a miracle left?" Is reminded of his memory also saw exhausted all the way in front of his father's death at the end of Hye Jung , jihong, even change your mind and no hope Ventures surgery. 
surgical ICU jihong look back with Hye Jung stopped to see the condition of the patient is only heavier. But without abandoning the hope of seeing the condition of the patient come away ... check results are predictable as well. Jihong will not hide your kids and you do not want to reveal writes a sick mind, it should also be discouraged watching Hye Jung. Eventually jihong the bride to the groom who must not give up hope that the ill informed coma. The expression of jihong telling vividly the anguish as incurred doctors limit is overwhelming. 
Crew will say "doctor bundeulkkeseo surgery scene, as well as gyesinda gave me a great deal of advice to the reality of the hospital scene, about not how to express words of gratitude." were "professional has special year joined by a team devoting every effort to realistic surgery scenes," he explained.

SBS wolhwa drama "doctors" is and Park Shin Hye growing love is full of doctors in a helpless rebels, justice despite the pain this quietly towards naahganeun Kim Rae-won, a doctor seonhubae meet again in the span priests, and eight broadcasting painter 16th September 10:00 at night with a story that starts only once in a lifetime love.

http://naver.me/FoMMENP6

sign-thank_you.gif

• Like 4

[Yesterday TV] 'Doctors', overcame to appreciate the drama of reality

201608090159771417_57a8bae907f49_99_2016

[OSEN = bakpanseok News] appeal of SBS drama 'Doctors' is that it is realistic. Of course, a pretty face and also fights well and jigojisunhan Park Shin Hye is a figure of the doctor as a doctor out of love, but can be a fantasy, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae-won is drawn to the very day has risen from reality. So the more impressive.

Stories of the past 8 pm The broadcast 'Doctors' of safely finish the treatment south wind (namgoong min min.) Story and 3 years living in the end suffered a traffic accident on the same day to pay for the wedding all the kids and the wife loses her husband (Lee Sang-yeob minutes) It was drawn.

20 weeks pregnant wife was unable to find a conscious brain damage due to a traffic accident. Both the wife and the child was a miracle does not happen in danger of losing their lives. With his wife's surgery hongjihong whether (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye min) showed a different position.

Jihong was adamant stance commitment to give up surgery if the doctor's wife in terms eopgie no significant results. I will not give up vain vain hope that her husband was a surgical means. But Hye Jung insisted that the surgery should be a house of her husband's position in the desired position and miracles. Jihong also eventually persuaded ahead of Hye Jung and death of my father decided to surgery in the past saw gotta have her husband's position.

201608090159771417_57a8baea0b12f_99_2016

And the obvious attraction of the 'Doctors' revealed in scenes dealing with the surgical outcome wishing for a miracle. Jihong surgery and painfully determine the house, but there was no miracle to wake up my wife. Since the drama but also greet the mother wakes up happy ending it would not be to simply create any problems while the case while drawing a realistic eye beyond that to draw a miracle gave another impression. Through tears and commentary Hye Jung revealed that without a miracle can hope not.

Stylish rendition of 'Doctors' light is born from the drama begins. Since the first meeting of the Hye Jung Hye Jung and jihong up conversations with malsun (Kim Young-Ae minutes), but the drama was immersed naturally due to the pop metabolism. Hye Jung and jihong events experienced by the spectacle, but the deal is realistic. 'Doctors' in between spectacular events and respond to immerse the viewer in the grabbing is exquisitely balanced.

cr. naver

20140112230543-e0f43280.gif

• Like 3

Olympics and contested SBS 'Doctors' exceeded 20% ... 'special surprise'

AKR20160809021900033_01_i_99_20160809102
(AP) reporter = ancient yungoeun 20% was achieved at last. But Competition Olympic relay was not a drama. 

SBS TV wolhwageuk 'Doctors' ratings have exceeded 20% in the last eight days.Nationwide 21.3%, 23.1% metropolitan area. 

'Doctors' in front with 20% who wince second month, finally occupying 20% of the broadcast day notice on the 15th. 20 parts of the project "Doctors" is now left is five times until jongyoung. 

'Doctors' was able to these achievements thanks to the Olympics of the day, third-party and contested. 

MBC TV' monster ', KBS 1TV' Is the stage, and third-party is the "surprise special 'gained while relaying alongside the Olympic games instead of the regular programming. 

naohmyeonseo these programs been recorded the usual early 10% viewership of Olympics broadcasting entered the gyeolbang one place lower than regular organized program gained to benefit. 

" Doctors' competition with a KBS 1TV is 7.7%, MBC TV was 5.9%. This is a shame away from each Point 3 ~ 4.2% more than last week and 10.7% in the same period% and 10.1. 

KBS 2TV only 'A Beautiful Mind' has recorded a 6.5% audience rating points than it would have been up 3.7% Broadcasting. 

CR.http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008597412&cid=1020440&gid=999339

KN_TeenyHelloKitty_Thx-vi-1.gif

• Like 3

[Star toktok] 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, actor miracle every time tears poured

201608091153774073_57a946073f4d5_99_2016

[OSEN = JYP Reporter] It is perfectly done his job well as doctors who can cry with the pain of patients and caregivers. Doctors want to provide opportunities that can be achieved is a miracle not to miss a string of hope. Would not it be nice if these doctors only. Park Shin Hye through a "complete precious' yuhyejeong is good indeed grown out of character.

Park Shin Hye is wolhwa in SBS drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, directing ohchunghwan) hot-rolled under the custody zhou Neurosurgery Fellow yuhyejeong station. '13 Is a person under the influence of doctors malsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae minutes) before leaving the world with medical emergencies.Indeed a good fight in a rebel who lived blame, but rather this is also characterized by outstanding talent as a doctor.

Of course, the foundation and the basics there, the one he waged know there is a line to be upright character unconditional responsibility. Obama is sure to say, and it is clear that even nature is good and hate. Even in people who only like to ask liked this look is that it allows this. This is also not an exception hongjihong lover (Kim Rae-won minutes).

Hye Jung and jihong broadcast in the past eight days 'Doctors' 15's as opposed to doctors, and formed a chilly atmosphere. Because less hope and probability Hye Jung says that surgery should be under the appearance of a miracle might happen jihong claiming to unnecessary surgery should not be led to work as a sympathetic audience that may well happen in the hospital.

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae-won is a delicately expressed gamjeongseon each character to feel superior to my acting skills further increased dramatically immersive got a flat. In particular, Park Shin Hye broadcast announcing the end to the state of his wife Lee Sang-yeob jitdeon expressions and tears, and barely put out such voices are played to feel intact whether Hye Jung how human doctors.

As will of course not be a doctor empathetic to the situation of every patient, it is nevertheless hope that the warm pumge Would not it be nice if there is such a doctor. The same is true of dialogue and dad South wind was struggling to raise two sons of the surgery. This somehow was able iteotgie yuhyejeong who help them become committed to his two sons and south winds can laugh brightens again.

Everyone wants a miracle. But miracles happen it makes sense tingling distance moments of Hye Jung called normal, and yet another chest warm doctor the same thing and Hye Jung wanted a miracle back there, and result because I believe said to open the possibility to draw another hope does . And no one tight gaps, nagamyeo build a character the actress is believed to exert properly appreciate this even more attractive and can not replace the 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye and thanks to that yuhyejeong. 

CR. http://naver.me/FgaaLHPm

thank-you.gif

• Like 3

Reading recently post is brighter...:wub: like all of your posting, atleast not just me who still deeply in love with our couple...proud for Jong suk and Shin hye, their project both is succesful and the story of their drama getting better and better... for doctors i am  little bit upsite after eps 6, my expectation get low sudenly not because SH, i just don't like the progress of the story, and the the plot but watching.ep.13 on ward i feeling live and excited again...common directornim you should done this every episode don't lose the grip...ad more tense and peak conflict , make our heart beat faster with bunch of question ..aah i am in love again with doctor's;), about W i am very satiesfied with the.plot ..many theory to reveal what the best for KC, and his love line with the heroin, very tense  because the unreal conflic hence i still laugh hard every episode ...unbeliveable ..saw cartoon character protest about his unlucky life to the writer.lol....what should we do with our life when we get hard and worst path in real life..??  but the way miss you all darling lover..@ash, you are writer right  but seldom i read your opinion about the both of drama, i quest you to busy to disccus though.          @Ayden.J sometime i miss your insight point, you expert with psycologie but rarely write long opinion or joint disccusion too... :P

• Like 6

Guest aydenJ
1 hour ago, mujay said:

Reading recently post is brighter...:wub: like all of your posting, atleast not just me who still deeply in love with our couple...proud for Jong suk and Shin hye, their project both is succesful and the story of their drama getting better and better... for doctors i am  little bit upsite after eps 6, my expectation get low sudenly not because SH, i just don't like the progress of the story, and the the plot but watching.ep.13 on ward i feeling live and excited again...common directornim you should done this every episode don't lose the grip...ad more tense and peak conflict , make our heart beat faster with bunch of question ..aah i am in love again with doctor's;), about W i am very satiesfied with the.plot ..many theory to reveal what the best for KC, and his love line with the heroin, very tense  because the unreal conflic hence i still laugh hard every episode ...unbeliveable ..saw cartoon character protest about his unlucky life to the writer.lol....what should we do with our life when we get hard and worst path in real life..??  but the way miss you all darling lover..@ash, you are writer right  but seldom i read your opinion about the both of drama, i quest you to busy to disccus though.          @Ayden.J sometime i miss your insight point, you expert with psycologie but rarely write long opinion or joint disccusion too... :P

Hi @mujay:) life is getting buzier these days but i tried coming here & keeping track of both js&sh.

August is the month for darling couple! Both their dramas are hitting the top charts! Since psh is like having no rival, sukkie is competing with his bg woobin. Tho the competition is quite tough, glad W makes it to top rank.

isn't obvious that these two tom & jerry are still playing piung piung, shooting at each other every monday-Tuesday- Wednesday- Thursday night? They would probably call each other & congratulate each other! With Doctors is just a few weeks left till it's finale, i'm sure sh has planned some activities for him once she wraps up. She'll do the cooking, checking on his schedule & preparing for his bday party. I was smiling from ear to ear as i saw sukkie ig post saying that he's tired! Yea...nauthy boyfriend! He is giving signal to his girlfriend that he needs that TLC...he likes to be pampered. 

I still miss them & this always makes my heart flutter 

Thanks owner. 

I always feel refreshed everytime I visit this thread. And reading some previous posts, I agree that it seems SBS and MBC are selling the main lead chemistry. Especially LJS and HHJ. It's like every BTS shown to us emphasize the closeness between JS-HJ, which I honestly consider a biiiigggg media play. Some JS-HJ shipper even said that the closeness of JS-HJ is more prominent than our JS-SH. But they forget or maybe they denied the fact that BTS is merely what PD-nim wants to show us. The same with SH in Doctors, every BTS we saw emphasize the chemistry between SH and KRW ahjusshi. SH-RW shippers refused to see that our ssinz is basically close with each one of her co-stars (I adore her interaction with Yoon Kyun Sang in Doctors BTS, they're sooo cute).

Well, until some paper like Dispatch got me slapped with some photos (like last year's SH-JS late night date) then I think our ship will be sailing safely.

• Like 10

Guest juanaJ
25 minutes ago, yunjae87 said:

I always feel refreshed everytime I visit this thread. And reading some previous posts, I agree that it seems SBS and MBC are selling the main lead chemistry. Especially LJS and HHJ. It's like every BTS shown to us emphasize the closeness between JS-HJ, which I honestly consider a biiiigggg media play. Some JS-HJ shipper even said that the closeness of JS-HJ is more prominent than our JS-SH. But they forget or maybe they denied the fact that BTS is merely what PD-nim wants to show us. The same with SH in Doctors, every BTS we saw emphasize the chemistry between SH and KRW ahjusshi. SH-RW shippers refused to see that our ssinz is basically close with each one of her co-stars (I adore her interaction with Yoon Kyun Sang in Doctors BTS, they're sooo cute).

Well, until some paper like Dispatch got me slapped with some photos (like last year's SH-JS late night date) then I think our ship will be sailing safely.

yes, agree so media play which its good for their dramas...and until DISPATCH show us some new photos and new shocking news if SH or JS dates other person,then maybe i'll give up on them

OH THERE'S MOREE!!!

8ajyuAb.gifjoNeatA.gif8bCPQHE.gifW94uoh6.gifABXEYoc.gifj5pN3iK.gifJPKv1zJ.gifPISdSoT.gifnrl42kd.gifvE42pZy.gif 

credits: http://vivere-militare-est-1991.tumblr.com/post/148685073964/w-vs-doctors-crosship-part-2-part-1

I LOVE THESE EDITS!! IT’S SO CREATIVE!! IT FEELS LIKE THEY ARE BOTH IN THE SAME DRAMA!!! :w00t:

6 minutes ago, juanaJ said:

yes, agree so media play which its good for their dramas...and until DISPATCH show us some new photos and new shocking news if SH or JS dates other person,then maybe i'll give up on them

for me, I will continue shipping them even if some news pop out saying that one of them is dating someone else. If that kind of news does pop up out of nowhere (which I don't think will happen cause I don't want to think negatively), I will only continue shipping them as a kdrama couple not as a real life couple...but since right now the ship is sailing very smoothly still, I'm still gonna them as a real life couple cause I'm really dedicated to this ship XD

I mind the media play for the dramas. I agree, It's good for the dramas. The reasons why we love the Darling Couple isn't just because of their chemistry during Pinocchio. Our Darling Couple also had interaction/projects before and after Pinocchio which kept this ship sailing strong and which makes this ship different from other ships :3

(I'm trying not to sound like I hate the other ships lol, I don't mind about the other ships. I just want this ship to still be strong and have a lot of supporters and so far there's still a lot of Darling Shippers! Yayyy! :D)

• Like 12

:lol::lol::lol:@VIP_Cake, the gift.is hillarious...like it.   @yunjae87, don't worry JS is master skin ship so do with SH,  we know both of them has obligation to promote their drama, the instant metode is to show how good the otp chemistrie  i think that is not a big deal  though and what other ship talking about is their freedom to speach, we  should not interup them :phew::phew::phew:  for me the other Ship is just delusional...lol ...we are so true.:glasses::glasses::glasses:.   @Ayden, happy busy day...my life sometime stuck and bored :blush::blush::blush: is really good seing young people with big spirit around. be sucsses on every way you take girl.faighting.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

for me, I will continue shipping them even if some news pop out saying that one of them is dating someone else. If that kind of news does pop up out of nowhere (which I don't think will happen cause I don't want to think negatively), I will only continue shipping them as a kdrama couple not as a real life couple...but since right now the ship is sailing very smoothly still, I'm still gonna them as a real life couple cause I'm really dedicated to this ship XD

I mind the media play for the dramas. I agree, It's good for the dramas. The reasons why we love the Darling Couple isn't just because of their chemistry during Pinocchio. Our Darling Couple also had interaction/projects before and after Pinocchio which kept this ship sailing strong and which makes this ship different from other ships :3

(I'm trying not to sound like I hate the other ships lol, I don't mind about the other ships. I just want this ship to still be strong and have a lot of supporters and so far there's still a lot of Darling Shippers! Yayyy! :D)

Totally agree with your point! I too don't mind other ship (coz I also ship ssinz with other males since she looks great with almost every handsome celeb. mian). But what totally sold me to this ship was actually those Dispatch report last year. If that didn't happen, I might not be so dedicated as a shipper. But since I am a PSH fans first, I'll support her no matter what.

17 hours ago, mujay said:

:lol::lol::lol:@VIP_Cake, the gift.is hillarious...like it.   @yunjae87, don't worry JS is master skin ship so do with SH,  we know both of them has obligation to promote their drama, the instant metode is to show how good the otp chemistrie  i think that is not a big deal  though and what other ship talking about is their freedom to speach, we  should not interup them :phew::phew::phew:  for me the other Ship is just delusional...lol ...we are so true.:glasses::glasses::glasses:.   @Ayden, happy busy day...my life sometime stuck and bored :blush::blush::blush: is really good seing young people with big spirit around. be sucsses on every way you take girl.faighting.

I know, that's why I'm not worried about those BTS. True, we should not interrupt other shippers, I just tend to skip posts that I find "too much", if you know what I mean. :P

• Like 6

Yea don't feel bothered about the bts, Just enjoy the drama and support our darling couple, They're working very hard to get that award , It'll all pay off on jong suk's birthday, Vacation for them will start fairly soon !

• Like 7

'Doctors #KimRaeWon,confessed, "I love you." To #ParkShinHye

pizap.com14707946206561.jpg

pizap.com14707953041711.jpg

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won the sincere love confession to angyeotda the excitement to many viewers towards Park Shin Hye for the past nine days broadcasting SBS wolhwa drama jihong from "Doctors" (Kim Rae-won minutes) This means aneumyeo sweet confess Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye minutes) this figure, which rode the wave. day Wuzhen (Lee Sang-yeob in minutes) had a sad regret mothaetdamyeo not to say "I love you" to his wife. then jihong went straight up to Hye Jung. Seriously, particularly jihong is saying towards Hye Jung in a young voice, "I have never been  say this? I love you. Hye Jung Ah "he told her.then Hye Jung has aroused the hunhunham build a happy smile gives hug to jihong. Sadness to the sobbing when hand choegangsu (Kim, Min - Seok minutes) knew meningioma in fact the cause of frequent headache in this day broadcast alone the aroused.

cr. http://www.etnews.com/20160810000004

9227-Thank-You-Animated-Gif-Free-Download-Clipart-Best.gif

• Like 5

[SC FOCUS] 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, explosion ... you charm Crush ask the counterattack cider

2016081001001029700076141_99_20160810084603.jpg?type=w540

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has been delayed mainly innocent lovely genuine cartoon-type heroine. But it meets the SBS Doctor yuhyejeong character in 'Doctors' image has changed her. Which will give a passive character in that show Crush the peeled the hottest heroine.

9 broadcast in the charm of Park Shin Hye turned out well. In the broadcast day yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) is hit a crisis. Yuhyejeong is responsible for VIP Congressman, As she ask her colleague Seo woo (Lee Sung-Kyung), to monitor the condition of her Patient the congressman. and then went into another surgery. However, because (Kim, Min - Seok).hanging on short-term memory loss, brain meningioma forgotten that he received a call. Unfortunately, the health of the congressman is in danger. meanwhile hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) well do the operation procedure.for the congressman. however Hospital director jin willing to cast out yuhyejeong in this incident as an excuse. In the past, he make a surgery mistakes, because yuhyejeong Grandma. not knowing that yuhyejeong was the one got in jail for the fire inccident against seo woo.
but doctor yuhyejeong did not panic. she calmly accepted the disciplinary committee. Another you will notice was also a counterattack. Yuhyejeong ever had to hide the identity of a medical accident of her grandmother. So that director jin will not know it. against a front and tried to avoid. In the viewer position was one that might have seemed somewhat cramped. But to fight director jin. "We need to create a risk into an opportunity, to uncover the past medical mistakes which director jin deed. 
Park Shin Hye is not showing only the love story between Kim Rae-won she's also responsible in her work, and boasting to appeal the injustice Response against the Hospital director jin.but the appearance of Park Shin Hye is going to explode. This has led for director jin to deterrent Dr. yuhyejeong in any hospital method

Thanks to the change character of Park Shin Hye 'Doctors' recorded the audience rating of 20.6% (Nielsen Korea, national standards). Twice it was continuously exceeded 20% for the ratings. Some observers even talk of Olympics special effects, but the day was to show off the popular MBC 'monster' (9.8%) 20% tread broadcast notice.

cr.◇ http://naver.me/GqttQaHb

grazie1.gif

• Like 6

6 Of Park Shin Hye’s Best Fashion Moments In “Doctors”

6 Of Park Shin Hye’s Best Fashion Moments In “Doctors”

Who knew that a hardworking doctor could be such a fierce fashionista?

Let’s visit the set of the hit SBS series “Doctors,” with the rebellious teen-turned-surgeon, Yoo Hye Jung, played by the beautiful and talented Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye’s fashion is making huge waves in Seoul. From the sexy, gorgeous leather pants that scream “bad girls have more fun” to the chic Louboutins that adorn the feet of a surgeon falling in love, the K-drama runway wouldn’t be complete without our fashionable neurosurgeon, Hye Jung. Whether it’s on- or off-call, Park Shin Hye’s fashion has set a new bar for stylish fans who are looking to add a splash of “Doctors” in their closets (minus the scrubs)!

Check out some of Park Shin Hye’s best fashion moments from “Doctors”!

1) Black on Black Leather from Episode 1

park shin hye fashion black on black full shot

No bad-girl fashion is complete without black leather pants! Park Shin Hye makes it bad to the core with her black see-through silk blouse from 8 Seconds and I’m-about-to-kick-you-again sexy leather pants.

park shin hye black on black leather

2) Wet and Chic from Episode 6

park shin hye fashion wet and chic

Ready to learn how to dance in the rain? Put on your favorite Jill Stuart blouse and True Religion bootcut jeans and find a red telephone booth!

park shin hye fashion wet and chic red telephone box

3) Louboutins in the Field from Episode 8

park shin hye fashion louboutins in the field

I’m against leaving any type of Louboutins out and about on the field, especially with this gorgeous Paloma handbag. Christian Louboutins belong on your feet or wrapped in your arms to be worshipped. But, hey, when it comes to this field of love, who gives?

park shin hye fashion louboutins in the field running

She’s taken off her black, suede Jimmy Choos and is ready to glam up this field with her off-the-shoulder top and blue poplin shirt by Alexander Wang. The blue and white stripes midi skirt is designed by 2nd Floor.

4) Kiss Me, I’m Wearing White from Episode 12

Hide contents

Who could ever resist kissing Park Shin Hye? Her feminine fashion is just mesmerizing! She’s wearing the JULES Jaquard skirt by Maje with Gerard Darel’s Calinou Blouse.  The canary yellow bag is none other than the classic Mulberry Small Clifton!

park shin hye fashion kiss me i'm wearing white top

5) Back Hug Blouse from Episode 12

park shin hye fashion back hug blouse

If you want to do a back hug, make sure you do it with a chic, floral blouse by Zadig & Voltaire. Everything is better with flowers. Even hugs! Park Shin Hye’s pale cranberry pants are by Joseph, and she’s wearing Bruno Magli’s Retro-L crossbody bag.

park shin hye fashion back hug blouse outfit

6) I’m in Love Outfit from Episode 13

park shin hye fashion i'm in love outfit

Kim Rae Won plays husband-to-be while Park Shin Hye glows from his love, and of course, with the help of her gorgeous yellow-patterned blouse. The blouse is designed by Marni, and her skirt is from the popular Korean brand Voice of Voices (VOV).

park shin hye i'm in love outfit closeup

• Like 8

16 hours ago, leopewpew said:

Yea don't feel bothered about the bts, Just enjoy the drama and support our darling couple, They're working very hard to get that award , It'll all pay off on jong suk's birthday, Vacation for them will start fairly soon !

And then we'll get to see both of them at the award ceremonies winning awards together!! :wub:

• Like 7