[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Lee Jong Suk is confirmed for 'W'!!! I can't wait for him to come back to the korean tv screen!! :D

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I'M FANGIRLING SO MUCH!!!

I'm still waiting for Park Shin Hye's return to the korea tv screen.... Hopefully she accepts the role for 'Doctors'!!!

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Fighting~~ <3

• Like 5

I really hope she confirmed hers as ljs already confirmed. They are really hiding their relationship well . I guess they are really building the foundation. Pray that their relationship will be strong and blessed same as their careers 

• Like 12

And she updates her IG! :D

Translation: Delicious hehe #Ruby Deokbokki #Fried Shrimp Kimbab #Sausage Kimbap All in all a good lunch.

P.S: Notice the similar Emoji anyone? The Victory symbol? :P ahem..maybe it's a new thing.. :P

So much Kimbap! Now I want Kimbap too! :D

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Rania Zeid said:

and after 16 hrs  Shinhye  confirmed For Doctor AHAHAHAHAHHAAH :lol:

:D:D:D

Sweet Lord!!! I LOVE THESE TWO!! 

Like abso-freaking-lutely ADORE them both!! 

Gaaaaaaahhhhhh!! Thank you for the amazing update Rania!!! :D

Can't stop laughing!! :wub::D:wub:

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

and after 16 hrs  Shinhye  confirmed For Doctor AHAHAHAHAHHAAH :lol:

hahahhaaha ok Salt just said that SH Still in discussion after KRW's agency said it's not confirmed nd he s still in discussion for the role

i think salt is waiting for KRW to confirm so they can confirm after or confirm together :D

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahhaaha ok Salt just said that SH Still in discussion after KRW's agency said it's not confirmed nd he s still in discussion for the role

i think salt is waiting for KRW to confirm so they can confirm after or confirm together :D

I think the probability shinhye will take the role is high :D God I've excited already :w00t:

Just look at them both throwing peace sign . Hahahaha. Love these two so much :heart:

• Like 11

tumblr_o4udct1L171sl7awmo1_540.jpg

Tomorrow is the 6th Anniversary of Actor Lee’s debut! In order to congratulate Actor Lee on this special day, WithJS in Korea and Japan and all China’s fanclubs will have a combined activity on Instagram and Weibo. We hope you can join us in this celebration and share the happiness too! The details are as follows. We hope everyone can post a 6th Anniversary Celebration Photo together between 11:00 pm and 11:30 pm Beijing Time tonight (30/3). The photo will be released later at 8pm Beijing time. 
Announcement :
Hello, everyone. We are the managing team of Lee Jong-Suk’s official fanclub WithJS.

In order to celebrate Lee Jong-suk’s 6th debut anniversary, we’ll hold a touching event on SNS platforms as a present for him.

Everyone can participate by sharing the following picture to Instagram at 00:00 on March 31st with the caption: ‘Your acting has accompanied us for more than six years. You stick on from first to last.’ Please send the picture between 00:00 and 00:30 on March 31st. (11:00 - 11:30pm on 30 March, Beijing Time)
At the same period of time, members from Japanese and Korean official fanclubs will share the picture in their own language to celebrate Jongsuk’s 6th debut anniversary. (In China, both Instagram and Weibo will be updated at the same time)

Besides, we specially made an English version of the picture for the overseas fans. You can also choose the English one to participate in our event. 
The topic with the picture is: #6yearsWithJS

You can add any other topics you want to share as well.

E.g. #이종석 #leejongsuk #李钟硕 #李鍾碩 #イジョンソク 
#6thAnniversaryLeeJongSuk
#leejongsuk6thanniversary
#6yearswithjs 

Cr: ™@jshine_fc_leejongsuk 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

OMG...if PSH will confirm hope KRW will too...or are they both waiting for each other....whoa! I cannot imagine how busy we will be with this OTP having their own dramas for this year....daebak!

• Like 9

OMG!!! PARK SHIN HYE IS CONFIRMED FOR DOCTORS!!!

Park Shin Hye will finally become a doctor just like Lee Jong Suk XD

cWPCikj.jpg

Park Shin Hye was confirmed for her drama a day after Lee Jong Suk's confirmation for his drama.... Is this a coincidence or is this fate? hehehehe xD

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PARK SHIN HYE'S AND LEE JONG SUK'S NEW DRAMA!!

Are they going to be aired around the same time?

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk FIGHTING~~~

DARLING COUPLE FIGHTING~~~

• Like 15