[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

This is almost a year ago...js posted this and everyone obviously notice his close friend was there too, only her , (out of all friends he has in his five years of becoming actor) , she definitely takes a lot of space in his mind! Bcoz, i don't think js accidently hit the pic because his caption was " thank you, love you" which dedicated to fans & friends & her of course!

Ps: has shinhye return to korea? No news or pic of her & she's quiet too, no ig updates?

1 hour ago, isabelly said:

I don't know if i can post this here, but i found this :tears: i read right: no more psh and ljs for millet???? :huh:

CeYF_eLUMAEEMLa.jpg 

Yes, i'm sad too to read that, no more millet darling couple, huhuuu T___T. But i hope this's the right choice to keep their relationship :'). Darling couple miss u so muuuchhhhh \\\(>O<)///

• Like 8

4 hours ago, isabelly said:

I don't know if i can post this here, but i found this :tears: i read right: no more psh and ljs for millet???? :huh:

CeYF_eLUMAEEMLa.jpg 

Lee Jong Suk won't be with Millet anymore?!?! :bawling:

I'm so sad now!!! ;-; There won't be anymore of Darling Couple for Millet :bawling:

I really hope the Darling Couple would do another endorsement together....

• Like 6