[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Yuan_IX
On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:14 AM, thao_2512 said:

Just wonder where did you get it from? 

There's so much buzz over this drama with her that it seems like she already accepted it.

It's pretty much still in discussing progress... 

DC fans don't have much information on the script or the male lead's side of the story... even the draman was attempted to air a few times in different chanels before SBS took it.

Even knets dont have much to say besides the tittle and wanting her to come back.

Her fans wanting her to take the drama because it's different than her previous roles and is female centric, especially after her long break. But that doesn't equal so much buzz over this drama or that she would likely accept it. Her agency also stated this is one of the scripts she is reviewing...

I just want to correct that even I would like her to take it too. 

One thing for sure is that she wants a new image when she considers this writer's works. Her works is either super realistic or super melo. 

I think you have misunderstood what I'm trying to say. Off course I know she is only reviewing it but as I said there are many articles (written from English websites) that just talk just about this particular "Doctors" project only in the recent days whereas her representative was saying that she has other projects on offer too but nothing is said about those other ones. Hence the "buzz" I used here is just a figure of speech to say that they made a big deal without her confirming yet, that you have misunderstood me. They don't even talk about any of her other projects on offer but just repeating on this same one "as if" she already accepted it when she hasn't.

I would be interested to know what other roles she has on offer (beside the rumoured C-Drama project) so hope to have more info on these other roles too...

Guest Yuan_IX
15 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

@Rania Zeid.. I miss your "So..." updates.. Any news about them? 

It's been so long.. :( sorry for bugging you.. :( just needed to hear something good after the sad holiday season...

Why are you sad dear during festive season? We will be able to see JS & SH again on the small & silver screen next year since both have promised to work hard the coming year, which is just a few days away :-)

We know JS already accepted the c-Drama and SH is in talk for a comeback on the small screen too. I'm sure there are many more info of them in the coming year. It may even be hard for us to keep up. Fingers crossed.

But yes the "So" fanfic from Rania would boost the festive mood :-)

13 minutes ago, Yuan_IX said:

Why are you sad dear during festive season? We will be able to see JS & SH again on the small & silver screen next year since both have promised to work hard the coming year, which is just a few days away :-)

We know JS already accepted the c-Drama and SH is in talk for a comeback on the small screen too. I'm sure there are many more info of them in the coming year. It may even be hard for us to keep up. Fingers crossed.

But yes the "So" fanfic from Rania would boost the festive mood :-)

I know..the individual projects that both of them are planning, sound good..but I miss hearing news about them together.

Sigh. It was a sad Christmas for me this year. Trying to cheer myself up for the new year now..sigh. 

:( 

• Like 6

Guest Yuan_IX

:heart: Beautiful BTS of them in wedding attires

Love the hand of JS on Shin Hye's waist. Such a perfect gesture and they sure enjoyed the last moments together of filming.

forgot.jpg

134fa291dbb46319afa2660a5f149373.jpgB7ear8_IUAAZPUb.jpg

B7easQVIAAA-Bkg.jpg

image.jpg6_zpszccbychu.jpg

Cr owners of pics

Spoiler

@pinocchioash_stv

Oh, I see…off course we all miss them together that is why we are together in this cyber home coz of them :-)

Well hope you will have a better day soon whatever it is that is causing you to feel sad.

Remember this time last year? We were counting the days for SBS award & praying hard that our Darling couple would win The Best Couple...we were anticipating their presence at the event... Little that we know their they were so 'touchy' & 'sticky' off camera, nor that we expected them to act soooo giggly on the stage! 

:tears::tears: soompi hates me, I can't post pics here

Guest Yuan_IX

SBS Awards 2014 Night - Down Memory Lane

I remembered the SBS Awards 2014 vividly still. It was one of the best moments for me to celebrate with all Pinocchio fans that time and for Shin Hye and Jong Suk to be recognised for their excellent acting.  It's wonderful that they were able to spend Christmas & New Year together last year. I was live streaming but with great difficulty lol since I think many were doing the same as me.

Shin Hye was looking like a princess that day, but her prince charming was not by her side when she came to the event. I remembered Jong Suk did not appear at the red carpet (due to filming) for the event and felt "disappointed" but were ecstatic as soon as he turned up half way thru the event, looking all handsome in his tuxedo.

They both dressed so lovely and had the "couple look outfits" that I think they could also win best dress for a couple if there is such an award LOL. Like most, I did not expect much public skin-ships so was "WOW" when they were in their little space in front of the live audiences and live broadcast for all to see. They looked tenderly at each other, letting their eyes communicate without a need to say a word. That's my memory of the event.

@aydenj: I'll post some pics of the event for you (actually Soompi does not like me too but in a different way lol)

Hold_Hands.jpg

883c434a410132ba5dc1154af464bf3a.jpgLJS_PSH_Award.jpg

tumblr_nhm3cvI3MF1sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_nhilx61Bbr1stmypwo3_r1_400.giftumblr_nhilx61Bbr1stmypwo4_r1_400.gif

Cr: owners to all pics & gifs

32 minutes ago, Yuan_IX said:

SBS Awards 2014 Night - Down Memory Lane

I remembered the SBS Awards 2014 vividly still. It was one of the best moments for me to celebrate with all Pinocchio fans that time and for Shin Hye and Jong Suk to be recognised for their excellent acting.  It's wonderful that they were able to spend Christmas & New Year together last year. I was live streaming but with great difficulty lol since I think many were doing the same as me.

Shin Hye was looking like a princess that day, but her prince charming was not by her side when she came to the event. I remembered Jong Suk did not appear at the red carpet (due to filming) for the event and felt "disappointed" but were ecstatic as soon as he turned up half way thru the event, looking all handsome in his tuxedo.

They both dressed so lovely and had the "couple look outfits" that I think they could also win best dress for a couple if there is such an award LOL. Like most, I did not expect much public skin-ships so was "WOW" when they were in their little space in front of the live audiences and live broadcast for all to see. They looked tenderly at each other, letting their eyes communicate without a need to say a word (figure of speech here). That's my memory of the event.

@aydenj: I'll post some pics of the event for you (actually Soompi does not like me too but in a different way lol)

Cr: owners to all pics & gifs

This is sooo lovely....thanks @Yuan_IX for the lovely post & thoughts...

that was the first time i saw their 'genuine' affection outside filming & i don't remember seing jongsuk so bold, radiant & manly during an award before except for that night when he stood next to shinhye. 

Guest Yuan_IX
11 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

seems SH is Bowling tonight, her friend asked her wz whom but she didn't reply 

Thanks rania :heart:

Sounds like fun & healthy for the body & mind .

I won't guess whom then since she didn't reply. Just hope there is a scary cockroach around  delulu

16 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

:heart: she likes man who enjoys sports such as bowling, badminton & hiking....i think,  Even if the man doesn't enjoy sports as much as she does, he wouldn't refuse spending time with her. How can he when it's shinhye? :blush:

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

Yayyyyy!!!! Thanks @Rania Zeid :D that woke me up for morning tomorrow!! :) 

I hope she has fun :) I hope the certain someone has started enjoying bowling. :P Though I absolutely understand the charm of staying at home and sitting in front of the TV, doing nothing, at home in winters!!

• Like 13

Lol... i wish i could tell all those people who keeps arguing how much they're missing :P..  they know nothing except for the news shared on that page and other pages .. not the fanfics and updates that our dear rania keeps pouring, nor the "coincidences" that keeps happening whenever both our darling comes out, as well as the content of our PM *ehem ehem*  hahahah, we're really such a lucky ship guys !! 

we're all gathered in this little paradise for the love of our darling couple .. what a peaceful and lovely thread .. i love you all guys :D

#darlingcoupleforever

#pinocchiothebestdramaever

#loveleejongsukandparkshinhye 

• Like 14

Stopping by to send this of JS singing..and SH dancing...:blush::heart:.. Hope everyone had a wonderful xmas... Back to work for some and winter break for others...:D... Miss you all... I'll see you soon:grin:... Until then, enjoy our darling..they are charming:grin:

all video credit to owner

• Like 10