[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

sunday is here & it's my delulu day

Notice that lately SH ig post with short, almost no caption as if the pics are soooo personally related to her that she is dying to share the excitement with others but at the same time keeping the story secret...like the flower, the blue jacket, the song...

it's hard to keep everything bottled up...especially when your love for him is as big as the universe! 

YAY!! 700!! :D

*mad hatter dance*

*dance dance dance*

I love you all..I love this thread!! :wub:

AND I LOVE THE DARLINGS! :) 

Behind-the-Scenes-Cuts-from-La-4824-7664

pinocchio-park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHhcqEpGSnInzUC16gebv

May they be forever happy together!! May they reach their "happily ever after"

*I've been watching too many Disney princess movies*

Facepalm.

But I loooooooove these two so much

tumblr_ng1ojrppnA1sl7awmo3_r1_500.png

:wub:

Happy Seven Double O Sunday , Y'all!! :D

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

sunday is here & it's my delulu day

Notice that lately SH ig post with short, almost no caption as if the pics are soooo personally related to her that she is dying to share the excitement with others but at the same time keeping the story secret...like the flower, the blue jacket, the song...

it's hard to keep everything bottled up...especially when your love for him is as big as the universe! 

@aydenJ,no need words, we sense every gesture and their presence is prove, they are more than fine like Rania said....and i never doubted...other shipper maybe just making up conciedence...we are not,..our darling always calm us with evidence...the colors of their hairs,the way they choose cloths,her ig post,his long hiatus...so many when we want to write down, we are  LUCKY shippers:blush:...congrat to all darling lovers we reach 700 page...:w00t::w00t:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Alannn said:

what happen with our lovely couple??i wanna cry right now...

Why..did something happened again....? on saturday Shin hye look good and beautiful...and her Ig up date is delicious too....:dissapointed:This is about uri samchoon must be...so what"s wrong....? :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

@MarieJose you can ! go to ljs thread 

I just did.. and i'm so greatful that we have rania.. if not both thread would be going crazy... maybe 3 because i didn't check psh's thread!! I almost had a mini heart attack but you know what That's good because it makes me rethink that "bad things" can happen and i have to be ready to accept em

Hopfully we won't see any bad news like that in this beautiful thread!

Thanks @Rania Zeid For the clarification.. we Love you so much :D

• Like 10

I was one of the few who wasn't worried about those "ex" rumors and stuff? I hope not hehehe I didn't have doubts about cause I saw how happy SH and JS look in their Fansigns; lets keep the positivity in this thread and not believe that easily in rumors... as long as I see their bright smiles I think I wont be worried though! :D 

Congrats for 700 pages!!!! :w00t:

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, jstgt1501 said:

I was one of the few who wasn't worried about those "ex" rumors and stuff? I hope not hehehe I didn't have doubts about cause I saw how happy SH and JS look in their Fansigns; lets keep the positivity in this thread and not believe that easily in rumors... as long as I see their bright smiles I think I wont be worried though! :D 

Congrats for 700 pages!!!! :w00t:

IS good when you had steady heart..i thought first time when read alan post ..is just ..ah this is rumour but when i went to Js tread many post swayed me...you now gal's,some of them dare talk about 'her apearence is bla..bla...gezz i still can't understand when people talk about physicall thing...i know that is important too,but you maybe agree with me fall in love with your personality is more valuable then appearence..right..? sorry they talk like hater's who always say Jong suk is not manly..or Shin hye is ugly...so anoying...:angry:but all is well now..we have our Rania..and move on darling shipper ..let's be happy with our progress...:blush:

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, mujay said:

IS good when you had steady heart..i thought first time when read alan post ..is just ..ah this is rumour but when i went to Js tread many post swayed me...you now gal's,some of them dare talk about 'her apearence is bla..bla...gezz i still can't understand when people talk about physicall thing...i know that is important too,but you maybe agree with me fall in love with your personality is more valuable then appearence..right..? sorry they talk like hater's who always say Jong suk is not manly..or Shin hye is ugly...so anoying...:angry:but all is well now..we have our Rania..and move on darling shipper ..let's be happy with our progress...:blush:

Haters will say that because they are jealous..how many 25-26 year olds make it this big? Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are winners in their own right. They have accomplished things in such a young ages that many can't in an entire lifetime. 

Everything else is just secondary. 

If those two chose each other and love each other, it's their business. Let the haters keep hating. They don't know a thing!

Its been more than a year since Pinocchio days..and we are still going strong. Don't worry about anything else. :)

Spazz on! :P;) 

• Like 10