[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest JSDARLINGC

I know that some of you might be disappointed that there weren't that much interactions or should I say almost none at all. However, I feel that that they are trying to hide their relationship because Park Shin Hye would smile to her close friends especially in these situations if she admits that they are only close friends. However, since they are more than close friends, they are trying to hide it. Moreover, that one glance they gave each other meant everything. If you don't agree with my opinion, I understand. However, this is what I believe. Thanks for reading my post. 

Edited by JSDARLINGC
more info

Guest yuan19900

@LavelyShai , @angelangie, @ebullient, @akinahana89

Dear Soompi's Shippers Paradise Moderators,

Could you kindly come and pick up a monkey on the loose by the name "kimchi_lee_stv" in our lovely thread.

He should be banned from Soompi because he is trashing this place with his nonsense.

Thankyou.

PS: Kimchi_lee_stv, please do us a favour and go save the world. You can start first and set an example for all to see!

i'm not disappointed they didnt have any interactions  really,..i 'm so happy just to see them in one event, and i'm so proud of them:wub:

and i'm super happy medias took many pics of them..it's not from fanpics. but it's from press:wub:and the media love them:wub:

.just a little glance bet them is love:wub:

• Like 17

Aaaaahhhhh i can't breath they are way tooo adorable... it's like magic !! I love them i love them i love them !!! I really really really hope we can have some fancams... and yes the cameraman is indeed a darling shipper... when they showed his face during her speech .. i was like "what was that!?? Why??" And screaming of happiness!! Ahh i'm gonna faint !!

• Like 15

Gaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! I just saw!!! My internet is going haywire and all the sites are blocked at my office!! I'm at the verge of breaking my phone.. :P

SWEET Mother of God!! They look like they are trying hard to not show emotions.. But Awwww!! I'm trying so hard not to scream!! They look so good.. Shin Hye looks stunning and Jong Sukkieeee looks so handsome!!

Gaaaaaaaaah!! Please post more picturesgirls!!

Pretty please!!! :D:wub:

Gaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! I just saw!!! My internet is going haywire and all the sites are blocked at my office!! I'm at the verge of breaking my phone.. :P

SWEET Mother of God!! They look like they are trying hard to not show emotions.. But Awwww!! I'm trying so hard not to scream!! They look so good.. Shin Hye looks stunning and Jong Sukkieeee looks so handsome!!

Gaaaaaaaaah!! Please post more picturesgirls!!

Pretty please!!! :D:wub:

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

(cr as tagged)

They looked lovely here! 

Just look at Jong Suk's face!! Awwww!! :D

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 13

i think sukii's hand is itching..he wants to hold something...lol

@cloe_808,i lough so hard saw your post...lol:w00t: that in my mind too:wub:  @Yuan 19900 miss you dear,you quite wise and encourage.the exchange of different idea.....yeah moderatornim cacth the monkey please...:angry:...happy see both of them.:P

• Like 9

Guest leia2015

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

[Oct. 29, 2015]  Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye  @ 2015  Korean Popular Cultural Awards 

Cr: THE FACT

Rania... is this for real?...

Rania... thank you so much and I love you... 

The offender has been dealt with.

Should he | she continue the rude, disruptive behaviors, PM any of the moderators at shippers' paradise immediately.

Oh dear.. That look..damn me to hell! 

Quoting one of my favourite songs..

"Try as they may, they can never define, 

What's being said between your heart and mine!"

That's what the look between them screams out!! I might get a permanent grin stuck on my face just by looking at these pics!! :D

Omo! Omo! Omo!! Ottokke!!! :D

• Like 9

[Photo] Park Shin Hye, Jun Ji Hyun, JYJ and More Walk ′Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards′ Red Carpet

Oct. 29, 2015

57268212.jpg

77154447.jpg

87923300.jpg

72116834.jpg

75779266.jpg

The red carpet was rolled out for the stars at the 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards, which is taking place at the National Theater of Korea in Seoul on October 29.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

more@http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/99311/photo-koreanpopularcultureandartsawards

• Like 16

Can we have a video showing both of them are looking at each other ? 

Don't misunderstand what I'm going to say. Based on the photographs, it seems that LJS and PSH are looking gloomy. 

don't think too much...they are trying to act normal but at the same time they are being coutious! So, their expression probably the result of wanting /acting cool....it's kinda "'you-have-an secret affair-with-your-boss and you&him-try to keep it secret-from other-colleugues and both-acted-mean-towards-each other-in front of others-but-lovey dovey-once alone" type

@Aydenj,could you say again the type of their relationship at public is so hillarious:P:D:w00t:...i am so happy now ..saw your post make me scream freaking crazy...are you adviser of relationship type now???lol...kkkk

• Like 8