[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

JS is acting weird?? For someone who does not update his IG much..he is surely surprising us!!! :wub: 

and so r we! Tracking them so closely! Coe we r soooooo in love with our darling couple! ! Hahhaha

Did he write anything on his latest IG post??

Anyone has any idea if any one of them r back in Seoul? ?

• Like 14

Guest aydenJ

OK guys since so many are asking me abt the bommmmb (Thnx to sleeepoo B)) i ll tell u one thing nd no details ... what you predict or imagined happened in Busan seems it really happened hhhhh i ll say no more 

but yet nothing 100% confirmed 

@Rania Zeid ha..ha... We've been imagining a lotttss of things! So which ones are happening @Rania Zeid? Ummmm...:rolleyes:

OK guys since so many are asking me abt the bommmmb (Thnx to sleeepoo B)) i ll tell u one thing nd no details ... what you predict or imagined happened in Busan seems it really happened hhhhh i ll say no more 

@Rania Zeid ha..ha... We've been imagining a lotttss of things! So which ones are happening @Rania Zeid? Ummmm...:rolleyes:

yes.... same question... you know we are going very wild... @nyahh... it's time for you to appear!

• Like 13

YOLO B) 

Close your eyes and I kiss you, tomorrow I miss you remember I always be true, and then while I'm away, I write home everyday and I send all my loving to you kekeke

Edited by sleepykid
  • Like 20

Guest nyahh

YOLO B) 

Close your eyes and I kiss you, tomorrow I miss you remember I always be true, and then while I'm away, I write home everyday and I send all my loving to you kekeke

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: WHAT HAPPENED IN BUSAN? :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hey btw sleepykid awwwww I love that song. :wub::wub::wub: 

YOLO B) 

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: WHAT HAPPENED IN BUSAN? :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hey btw sleepykid awwwww I love that song. :wub::wub::wub: 

kekekekeke it is not 100% kekekeke 

The song it is amazing. 

• Like 12

Guest nyahh

The song it is amazing. 

Oh but if we're talking about probabilities here... 80% probability of it happening is already a big :w00t: and it probably did happen HAHAHA Pft you made me curious and now I have tons of imaginations in mind and it's getting worse HAHAHAH :P 

Love it. Post more Beatles song here. LOL or just hints thru song lyrics is fine LOL hehe :wub: 

YOLO B) 

I ll kill u know that, right ? :D 

• Like 15

OK guys since so many are asking me abt the bommmmb (Thnx to sleeepoo B)) i ll tell u one thing nd no details ... what you predict or imagined happened in Busan seems it really happened hhhhh i ll say no more 

:w00t: Where are my pills...;):D

Edited by Саша Rain
  • Like 16

YOLO B) 

I ll kill u know that, right ? :D 

Yes! I know I'm already dead in your dreams :D kekekekekeke

OK ребята, так как многие спрашивают меня, ок к bommmmb (Thnx для sleeepoo Б)) я скажу одну вещь U ND Нет подробнее ... то, что вы предсказать или представить произошло в Пусане кажется, что это произошло на самом деле я не HHHHH будете говорить больше 

но еще ничего 100% подтвердил 

:w00t: Where are my pills...;):D

kekekeke what?

The song it is amazing. 

Oh but if we're talking about probabilities here... 80% probability of it happening is already a big :w00t: and it probably did happen HAHAHA Pft you made me curious and now I have tons of imaginations in mind and it's getting worse HAHAHAH :P 

Love it. Post more Beatles song here. LOL or just hints thru song lyrics is fine LOL hehe :wub: 

The song it is amazing. 

just continue the love.

Someone gun shot me. KekekekeKekekekeKekekekeKekekeke

Edited by sleepykid
  • Like 16

remind me guys what were we imagining please so i can re-imagine hahahaha !! i can't think clearly right now!! but whatever it is i hope it's true !! although i feel kind of weird because we have such information and D doesn't ??!! how come ? i assumed that they'll be following them from now on and stalking them ? aren't they ??  perhaps they did and they knew something but still keeping it for the right time or perhaps the information is wrong ( i hope not) !!! 

• Like 17

Guest Sandy5959

Wait wait, what did I miss??!??!!? I just hadn’t been online for 18 hours but it seems another BOMB is going to explode???? Oh myyyy :wub:!!! Waiting for your 100% confirmation hahahaha :lol:

Sooo... JS deleted his post AGAIN? SOOO WEIRD, SOOO SUSPICIOUS :phew: I have been watching his video over and over but can’t find anything unusual :sweatingbullets: *or maybe I don’t have eagle eyes like you guys :sweatingbullets:* Well, I give up and now I only watch the gif that @nyahh just made hahahaha. Handsome overload LOOOL :wub:

@yuan19900 Yeah, you’re right, I’m not good at math so… maybe using the wrong word LOL :lol:? Ok I correct my word right away: let keep our creativity to equilibrium but spread love for our Darling to infinity *does it sound weird? Sr for my limited English hahaha :P*