[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i am confusing here..

not try to be rude but

we are all kmow sooner or later something like this will going to happen.. and its not hard to guess it surely from dispatch..

i know.. my poor baby js and sh will effected by this i mean in a negative way..

buy there is nothing we can do about..

for delusions shake were'nt these you guys waiting for?? that they happen to be real?? they are both celebirty.. we cant control that darn  paparazzy wants them so much...

so i think everybody needs to calm dan and see where these thing ends up..

not think to much or think that they wont have some project together after this.. 

i am sorry.. its all just my opinion..

As I said, I will not deny that I am really happy seeing and/or reading the possibility that they are together..And I agree, it's a shipper dream come true..but looking at a bigger picture, I guess if we try to see it through ljs and psy perspective, it is now harder for us shippers to get our Darling Couple doses since for sure both of them will be more careful when they go out or hang out in private

but we already knew that they were being together right..

now its our turn to maintain our shipper heart .. like the rude words says.. who need to see them together when you know them together..??

• Like 5

when they decided to be dating..

i know they have been anticipated such a thing will going to happen..and i believe that they are always ready for it..and has been prepared their heart to it.. i believe so.. 

• Like 10

Elle marks Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk dating rumors with past shoots

Dating rumors surrounding actors Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk prompted Elle fashion magazine to release photos from previous photo shoots with the two stars, Wednesday morning.

Park and Lee starred as an on-screen couple in the hit TV drama “Pinocchio,” which followed journalists and ended with a wedding scene between the central couple in January.

Lee Jong-suk (Elle)
Park Shin-hye (Elle)

Elle Korea released photos from a photoshoot with Lee in May 2012, about a year before he first met Park for a fashion commercial.

At the time, Lee had concluded his TV drama series “High Kick: Revenge of the short legged” the same year and was still in the early stages of his acting career.

Elle also released photos from a photo shoot with Park from last year. The photo shoot took place in Hong Kong and was published in Elle Korea’s February 2014 issue to commemorate the conclusion of her TV drama “The Heirs.”

Park is known for starring in hit TV dramas “The Heirs” (2013), opposite Lee Min-ho, and “Pinocchio” (2014-2015). Lee memorably acted in “I Can Hear Your Voice” (2013) and “Pinocchio,” opposite Park.

Lee Jong-suk (Elle)
Park Shin-hye (Elle)
Lee Jong-suk (Elle)
Park Shin-hye (Elle)
Lee Jong-suk (Elle)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Thank you graphics

• Like 3

Guest bela_rung

@Rania Zeid, @Nyahh and for you chinggus who involed for sharing us Pinocchio DVD cuts I'm really wanna say thank you, I have nothing to said beside thanks and sorry for being late to said it

About uri darling couple being date then their agencies denied it, I'm really understand coz someone we know doesnt want public knows if she has a bf, and uri kindness sukkie who is loves and understands his gf wanna follows what his gf wants coz it's good for them both.. as we expected they will denied it though we can see the reality how is their closeness morethan a friends, but I do agree if their denied it coz for me as their fans is better for them to hide their relationship to prevent antis who doesnt love their being together.. I hope whatever their relationship, it will be longlast till the right time comes and they choose to be together forever in happiness marriage, I'm really wanna hear that news and now I only can waiting patiently and keep support them loyally in their every project :)

Guest reenios

i'm.. speechless...

i don't know what to say.

in one side i'm very very very happy if they are really dating but in another side i hate dispatch for make them getting caught this early:(

well, whatever they relationship is, i'm happy they still keep in touch hehe darling couple, fighting!

i am confusing here..

not try to be rude but

we are all kmow sooner or later something like this will going to happen.. and its not hard to guess it surely from dispatch..

i know.. my poor baby js and sh will effected by this i mean in a negative way..

buy there is nothing we can do about..

for delusions shake were'nt these you guys waiting for?? that they happen to be real?? they are both celebirty.. we cant control that darn  paparazzy wants them so much...

so i think everybody needs to calm dan and see where these thing ends up..

not think to much or think that they wont have some project together after this.. 

i am sorry.. its all just my opinion..

lol true. It should be our happiest day but instead turned out to be more like a very concerned/worried day.

I still think they can handle it. Their relationship/friendship will not be shaken because of this. I think JS might have been very supportive of SH during her difficult time last month. In my opinion, they are individuals who are true to themselves, so im sure they find a way to keep this relationship going despite being stalked.

Now i think the reason they denied it cos they migh not wanna make a fuzz or it could be for whatever reasons but i respect them.

Still, i insist to keep on shipping them cos i believe in them and how they fulfill each other. I just want them to happy and last as long as possible^^

• Like 10

LeeHongki #이홍기 IG Update 150701

10984144_920297488011974_215029852940494

He attached an article about him and Shinhye. kkkk ;p

@skullhong12ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ너무하네 남사친이라니 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 남자사람친구 라는 뜻맞지?!ㅋㅋㅋ맞긴한데 뭔가 좀 서운하다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 남.사.친 = man.person.friend 
https://instagram.com/p/4lgZ17Sn4Z/?taken-by=skullhong12

cr. to tagged

Thank you graphics

• Like 1

Guest ashkiely_stv

The fact that they are hanging out...either as CLOSE FRIENDS or actually dating is theirs to keep. And as a shipper of this lovely couple, just knowing that they are happily enjoying each others company is enough to make my heart beat giddy-yup....so please Dispatch...PLEASE LET THEM BE....dont ruin whatever they have at the moment....i want to hear Wedding Bells soon....:wub:

i guest i have to come out from my forever lurking mode to comment about the news. im just ordinary pino fans whom started getting to know about SH and LJS and sometimes stalk twitter of their fan :sweatingbullets:

tbh, im really shock that D have been stalking them for 3 month.. thats just wow :crazy: and they also release video plus the new mocking statement that D wish SH and LJS "friendship" last forever. i mean, if they dont wanna to admit it, just let them be. its their live anyway. who are "media" to judge right ? 

my thought is (after seen the video and read hitoritabi tumblr)  .. they are real. but, since they denied it... its means a good thing too. they can hang out peacefully and getting to know each other better. everybody know that the best relationship is friendship :) and maybe that friendship will lead to something else :wub:

• Like 8

omg i just opened the forum to this shocking news. as a shipper i do want our darling couple together, but i didnt like the media intrusion in this issue. After pinochio, one thing i learned is not to trust media completely. and the pics they showed do not imply dating only. it could be friends hanging out together also. though i am happy that our couple maintaining friendship after the show also, i am worried abt the impact of this article on their friendship.

but why cant korean celebrities date each other? is it wrong? why make such hue and cry? they both are single and young, and like minded. if they like each other, what's wrong in hanging out together. why should they be targeted like this?

• Like 7

dispatch, their story is just uughh.. I woke up this morning with my overflowing happiness bcs their dating news, but now I just ca't say anything, frozen in front of my laptop screen reading their shitty sarcasm news :mellow:

so they call them media outlet??? hmmmm.. I even read some comments that their dating news blowing up to cover lee jung hee case (korean female suffer from sex abuse in her life time), just like the story in "pinocchio" :blink:

• Like 3

Good day everyone. I'm a silent lurker and have been following the Darling Couple since Pinocchio days. I hope you welcome me to the thread with a great smile. HIHI :D I got the news from my highschool classmate and I was really shocked that I don't know what to do. I searched the news even though my hands were trembling. HAHA. But it turns out both agencies denied it. :mellow: It's okay if they remain as close friends, but somehow I'm worried that they won't be able to show their friendship anymore because of the rumors like what happened with YongHwa and ShinHye. (BTW, I'm a 70% YongShin fan, and a 30% Darling fan HAHAHA, so honestly the news hurt me.) And one more thing, JongSuk and ShinHye will still be attending the Seoul Drama Awards right? If I'm not wrong, they'll be representing Pinocchio. How about that? I'm afraid one of them won't go to avoid the rumors.

• Like 4

i think psh knows the paparazzi r following her. in that dispatch video, you can see her turning her face to the cam and den heave a sigh while continuing on what shes doing. lol. anyway, i dont think they r dating because it seems like they only meet once or twice a month.

• Like 2

guys, i think its get bigger :tears:

Hidden Content

so what if they're lying stupid netizens, that's none of your business! seriously they should get a life and go date around too if they're so into that stuff. i need to calm down, i'm spreading negative vibes everywhere >.<

on a lighter note, wouldn't it be great if js&sh 's answers will be like "going out is what friends normally do, so what's the big deal about it?" and just don't give a rat's rear end. 

i'll just cheer myself up by replaying the kissing scenes NG... over and over again hahaha xD

Edited by myinnerbattles
  • Like 8

Anyway, I am actually happy to know that they still keep in contact and meet.

Close friends are hard to come by.

I think its a good approach by agencies to announce that they are close friends. Even if they are really dating or just close friends, there wouldn't be any doubts if we find them going out together. They are close friends. U know what I mean. ;)

I understand why celebrities are hard to have public dating.

1. Because of how Public look at them. Its not that they disagree them dating but they will gossip or take pic of them dating and share via social media. Their moves are closely monitored.  This is the exposure pressure that celebrities need to endure.

2. Public again. What if the relationship doesn't work out, the couple have to explain again during interview or make announcement.

Dating is their private matters but because they are celebrities, they need to "explain" to the whole world. Sighh... :(

People is always curious on what actually happened. 

3. I totally agree to SH that she will only announce when she is ready to tie knot.

*the above are my own point of views. 

Really pity them that they can't open up on their relationships. 

Hope everything is okay for them.

Whether dating or close friends, doesn't matter.  Important is they keep in touch. Hope the news won't affect their close relationship.

:wub:

• Like 13

Guest nyahh

Whether the scandal is true or not, whether they are dating or not, it's not really our business. The most we can do is to speculate, but despite these speculations, even if there are some strong supporting evidences that point to them dating, if they don't want to admit it, what can we do? Why force them to admit something they don't want to admit? Didn't SH say that she will not admit to dating no matter what? Didn't JS recently say that even if he's dating, he will say he's not dating? 

And Dispatch is doing just that. Forcing them to admit. They opened Pandora's box and left JS and SH to fix the mess. Ugh. Even after denying the news, look at what happened? People are still curious. People are still asking, and now they're labeling them lots of things. Ugh.

We can always ship them -- regardless of them admitting them or not. At the end of the day, we ship two people because of what they make us feel about them right? So this is not about whether the relationship is true or not. This is about how this news was used and how it was presented to the public. That 2nd article of Dispatch is just plain rude. Isn't it enough that they started this scandal? This is irresponsible journalism at its finest. (HUH, if this can be even called journalism. They're trash. Ugh!)

Let's keep on supporting SH and JS okay? They need it especially now. You all know how not everyone is accepting this news positively. Let's not add fuel to the fire, let's just wait for it to die down. People will not stop asking, but if we stop answering, maybe they'll stop eventually.

Whether we like it or not, this will affect their interactions with each other in public, and I feel that they'll be more careful now. But, let's not let it stop us from supporting them alright? :) Thank you everyone. :wub:

Whether the scandal is true or not, whether they are dating or not, it's not really our business. The most we can do is to speculate, but despite these speculations, even if there are some strong supporting evidences that point to them dating, if they don't want to admit it, what can we do? Why force them to admit something they don't want to admit? Didn't SH say that she will not admit to dating no matter what? Didn't JS recently say that even if he's dating, he will say he's not dating? 

And Dispatch is doing just that. Forcing them to admit. They opened Pandora's box and left JS and SH to fix the mess. Ugh. Even after denying the news, look at what happened? People are still curious. People are still asking, and now they're labeling them lots of things. Ugh.

We can always ship them -- regardless of them admitting them or not. At the end of the day, we ship two people because of what they make us feel about them right? So this is not about whether the relationship is true or not. This is about how this news was used and how it was presented to the public. That 2nd article of Dispatch is just plain rude. Isn't it enough that they started this scandal? This is irresponsible journalism at its finest. (HUH, if this can be even called journalism. They're trash. Ugh!)

Let's keep on supporting SH and JS okay? They need it especially now. You all know how not everyone is accepting this news positively. Let's not add fuel to the fire, let's just wait for it to die down. People will not stop asking, but if we stop answering, maybe they'll stop eventually.

Whether we like it or not, this will affect their interactions with each other in public, and I feel that they'll be more careful now. But, let's not let it stop us from supporting them alright? :) Thank you everyone. :wub:

Totally agree @nyahh ! Well said! We will definitely continue to love and support our Darling Couple.

• Like 3